[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accept it, /sp/. Just accept it. There is nothing you can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1200x672
Accept it, /sp/. Just accept it. There is nothing you can do about it and that's ok. Shh shh shhhhhhh :^)
>>
Vote

http://strawpoll.me/6242277
>>
Im just happy im alive to witness greatness
>>
>>64156549
THIS
>>
Tomorrow will the their first loss.. Screencap it.
>>
File: not a single fuck Charmander.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
not a single fuck Charmander.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
They're going to win the championship anyway so it doesn't matter how many games they win in a row. At this point, I want them to go undefeated just to watch /sp/ burn.
>>
>>64156759
As the world gets turned off by the Dubs success, they will slowly become /sp/'s team. It's already happening.
>>
I fucking hate the way they play. Pop is right, the three-pointer is a circus shot. It's ruined basketball.
>>
His daughter is an ugly, annoying little goblin
>>
>>64156967
Agreed. I think people just love her because they're amazed that a black girl actually has her dad around.
>>
>>64156813
Well, yeah. /sp/, like most of 4chan, is inherently contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
>>
>>64156680
ya way to walk out on a limb there dude, after they are playing a back to back with a double overtime game with ppl hurt lool.
>>
houston will beat them
>>
>>64156967
That's fucked up
>>
>>64164679
Bucks are going back to back too and they are shit. Dubs win easy.
>>
Does anyone actually count the games from last season in the streak?
>>
>>64164891
Well it depends on what you're looking at
>Consecutive games to start the season(what ESPN cares about)-no
>Their current win total-no
>consecutive wins-yes 27
>consecutive regular season wins-Yes 28
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.