[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I mean, look, as a fight fan and as an American I feel l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: dana.png (677 KB, 754x495) Image search: [Google]
dana.png
677 KB, 754x495
>I mean, look, as a fight fan and as an American I feel like I should question why anyone would care about who Dana White is voting for; go on about why Dana White shouldn’t be okay with a guy who’s been in the news for wanting to ban Muslims from the United States; muse on whether publishing an item like this undermines or supports Dana White and/or Donald Trump; and/or ponder the question of whether dismissiveness is really the appropriate response to public figures whose awfulness resonates with a non-trivial part of the population the way theirs does or whether that’s just a way of wishing away the very real anger of people suffering under an indefensible economic and political system. Just presenting you with this feels like the thing to do, though. UFC president Dana White says he will be voting for Donald Trump; make of it what you will.

Thoughts on this, lads?

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_r2lwayzu
>>
>TMZ
absolute cancer, in a literal sense
>>
>>64150741

RIP in peace, UFC
>>
File: point and laugh.jpg (41 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
point and laugh.jpg
41 KB, 380x253
>>64150794

>RIP in peace
>Rest In Peace in peace

Point at this retarded newfag. Point at this retarded newfag and laugh!
>>
No one has ever like Dana White and the UFC has grown regardless, who cares
>>
File: RwIGK3b.png (6 KB, 557x267) Image search: [Google]
RwIGK3b.png
6 KB, 557x267
>>64150813
leave
>>
>>64150813

it's a meme you dip
>>
>>64150813

lol what a newfag
>>
>>64150858
>>64150870

Nice samefag, retard. You done goofed and I rightly called you out on it. Now stop posting at me before you dig the hole you're in any deeper.
>>
>>64150813

LEAVE NOW
>>
>>64150858
>>64150870
>>64150873
>>64150885
>being counter memed
>>
File: Trump is an absolute madman.gif (2 MB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
Trump is an absolute madman.gif
2 MB, 435x419
>>
File: absdisstannis.jpg (106 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
absdisstannis.jpg
106 KB, 364x457
>muse on whether publishing an item like this undermines or supports Dana White and/or Donald Trump; and/or ponder the question of whether dismissiveness is really the appropriate response to public figures whose awfulness resonates with a non-trivial part of the population the way theirs does or whether that’s just a way of wishing away the very real anger of people suffering under an indefensible economic and political system

Jesus fucking Christ, who the fuck writes like this?
>>
>>64151388
SJWs
>>
He's honestly the only hope you guys have. He'll fix the Muslim problem and the economy.
>>
>>64150858
>undermeme

Have him take you with him, tumblrfag.
>>
>>64152106
Racist!!!
>>
>>64158956
Being Australian gives me the right to not give a fuck what foreign cunts think.
>>
>>64159041
>Implying you don't pander to BIG STRONG AMERICANS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.