[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: how do we fix.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
how do we fix.png
69 KB, 500x500
What went wrong?
>>
>>64147816
Nothing, they are going to beat Golden State
>>
>>64147841
When will this meme end? Everyone I know says Milwaukee will beat Golden State.
I love me some bucks, but damn will they wipe their ass with us.
>>
>>64147816
I completely fell for the Bucks meme this pre-season.

I think it's a combination of them still lacking an excellent perimeter shooter (Middleton is good but they need another one); and Greg Monroe just continuing to be an utter shit cunt on defence. He's completely fucked up their defence, which was elite last season and is not pretty shit.
>>
>>64147882
I want Brandon Knight back.
>>
They'll still make the playoffs and maybe win a game and make a little noise like last year but they aren't ready for the big time. Not sure why anyone thought they'd suddenly be contenders just because they beat a bad Bulls team a couple of times. There were and still are some glaring weaknesses
>>
FEAR MUH DEER

glad this meme team is back in the basement where it belongs
>>
File: drummond.png (156 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
drummond.png
156 KB, 326x245
>>64147882

>mfw monroe left the pistons
>>
>>64147874
It's not a meme bro. It's real life.

Streaks are never ended by a team you'd expect it from. The Bucks are an underperforming team with something to prove; the Warriors will come in overconfident.

It's happening
>>
>>64147953
What about when the bulls ended the heat streak? That was expected and anticipated by everyone.
>>
just face it /nba/, the warriors are going 82-0 and 16-0
>>
>tfw no qt wisconsin NHL team
We have monkey dunk to thank for this
>>
File: hello.gif (1 MB, 350x355) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
1 MB, 350x355
>>
>>64147900
Enough with the meme that Knight was the reason the Bucks were good last year. The Buck success last year was due to their amazing bench in the first half, particularly Dudley who was playing like a top 15 player in the East (no really it's true). Dudley got hurt around the time Knight was traded and then the bench became shit.

MCW is shit but giving Knight a big contract would have been a mistake. The obvious move was to keep the Lakers pick but Kidd is a horrific GM
>>
>>64147882
Moose is a pretty crappy defender but he's not the reason the Bucks went from the 2nd best D to one of the worst in the league.

Reality is that the Bucks blitz the ball handler / hard trapping has been figured out by the rest of the league and other coaches know how to beat it. As soon as the hard trap comes the ball-handler quickly passes it out then after some ball movement they get an open three. Bucks need to change up their D a little because it's surprising no one anymore.
>>
>>64148139
They shouldn't need to go so hard on the traps because muh long limbs.

When will Giannis learn a jumpshot bros? It's basically all that's required for him to reach his final form.
>>
>signing a center that cares even less about basketball than larry sanders
>>
>>64148167
he needs a full offseason to work on it instead hes gonna stuck on the greek national team for the olympics playing with a bunch of bald old dudes limed kostas
>>
>>64148167
If he hasn't learned it by now, he never will. So many wing players in the league with broken jumpers in the last decade because they waltzed through lower leagues (college and I'm giannis case europe) on athletic ability alone. He'll be able to develop a better jumper than now, but it will never be natural or consistent.
>>
>>64148296
Well Giannis has improved a bit since entering the league. Also his FT shooting has taken a massive leap forward every year from 68% to 74% to 85% this year. That gives me hope more work in the offseason can translate into an improved jumper in game. (also he shot 39% last year from 16-23 feet which isn't that bad taking a fair amount of them too)
>>
Was it ever right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.