[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he get any hype from the media like Brady and Cam do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
Why doesn't he get any hype from the media like Brady and Cam do?
>>
Who even is that? Aren't the Cardinals a baseball team?
>>
>>64144922

because he does gay thrust pumps when he wins games
>>
>>64144922
Cause he's always injured
>>
>>64144922
Just another bird head logo team
>>
they are praising him after last night on espn. if that means anything. I watched the game though, and i'd say Minnesota basically gave that one away. Very poor tackling, fumbled twice in Arizona territory.... Bridgewater got btfo on the last play of the game. I feel bad for him though, he had a great game against an Arizona defense that is pretty stout. Not to mention that depleted Minnesota defense only giving up 23.
>>
He old doe
>>
Small market team, and he's not ethnic.
>>
>>64144922
He has one more game since he played on Thursday. That's why his stats are near Brady.
>>
Because of his entire career.

And then last season when it looks like hes carrying them, and they get down to the 4th string QB that nobody has ever heard of and they didnt really fall off too much.
>>
Because he has a great offensive supporting cast.

Cam and Brady do not.
>>
because he's not good? he's a pick 6 machine in big games. always has been
>>
Too unstable
>>
>>64144922
Cards fans don't rush to nflshop.com like Seahawks, Pats, and Panthers fans so ESPN doesn't spend time hyping him up. Also, he's white and doesn't do the #swag
>>
>>64144922

Literally who
>>
>>64150941
>didn't fall off too much
>set an all-time NFL record for least yards gained in a playoff game

They were fucking garbage with Lindley, you're nuts
>>
Who?
>>
>>64151331
>made the playoffs

no, you are
>>
>>64151331
people will just sort of say whatever here. Doesn't matter if its right or not.
>>
>Vehiclechild Hander
>>
>>64151369
they had already won like 10 games when palmer went down
>>
Who?
>>
>TFW I heard someone call Carson Palmer a flop on TV before

NFL analysts are retarded, that's why
>>
File: cardinals.png (58 KB, 987x581) Image search: [Google]
cardinals.png
58 KB, 987x581
>>64151369
>>
>>64151581
Stanton got injured in the game vs. the Rams btw. In the games in which Lindley started the Cardinals went 0-3.
>>
>>64144922
they can't handle the majesty of the all american badass.
>>
>>64150974
>Because he has a great offensive supporting cast.
>Cam and Brady do not.
I find this talk insulting to the rest of the Greatriots offense. The injuries to Gronk and Jules hurt the offense a LOT, but even with two of their stars missing they put up 24 points on Denver and 28 points on Philly.

Granted, the Philly game was a clusterfuck of embarassing plays all around, but still.
>>
>>64152144
how is that insulting you dumbass. they're doing in spite of losing their offensive stars since they have brady, not because they're waist deep in offensive weapons.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.