[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers on ESPN I predict either a huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: Knickstape the $equel.jpg (75 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
Knickstape the $equel.jpg
75 KB, 1080x810
>Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers on ESPN
I predict either a huge night for George or a last second game winner
>Cavs @ Magic
Lebron is undeniably on the decline. How will he handle youngblood eager to prove themselves
>Detroit Pistons @ Philly 6xers
smhtbhfam
>Undefeated Golden State @ Celtics (OFFICIAL /sp/ GAME) Celts have a chance.
>Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors
Defense vs Offense
>Charlotte Hornets @ Memphis Grizzlies
Are the Hornets elite? If they win and Miami loses they're #1 in the east (vote Kemba for all star)
>Washington Wizards @ New Orleans
Will any team recover after that horrid start?
>Minnesota Wolves @ Denver Nuggers
Wolves are the most fun team to watch desu
>OKC Thunder @ Utah Jazz
How will the thunder respond to an elite defense?
>LA Kobes @ San Antonio Spurs
Kobe
>Suns @ Blazers
Lillard vs Bledsoe could be good

Sponsored by the Knickstape 2.0
>>
How many consecutive wins going undefeated would it take before someone takes a dive at Curry midgame breaking his legs?

I don't think 34 or anything like that, I think closer to the 50, more like 47.

Also don't make a general 40 replies early you fuckwad.
>>
>>64144629
No player has the guts to future the future GOAT.
>>
>>64144722
It's funny to think that, if it was the 80s-90s he'd already be lights out.

Early 2000s maybe, or would definitely be soon.
>>
>>64144590
I am not looking forward to this heat game
>>
File: god.jpg (192 KB, 950x1428) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
192 KB, 950x1428
>Celts have a chance.
No, Warriors offense will swamp whatever the Celtics' defense will put up

It would take a monster night from God himself to beat the Warriors
>>
File: Currlton.webm (440 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Currlton.webm
440 KB, 300x200
/nba/ is so pathetic all it could hope for is a Curry injury? HAHAHAHA you have been affected in ways i didn't know existed HAHAHAHA
>>
Black bull white wife
>>
File: back issues.png (673 KB, 773x435) Image search: [Google]
back issues.png
673 KB, 773x435
>>64144590
>Lebron is undeniably on the decline
i asked /x/ to put a curse on Lebron 2 years ago. notice he hasn't won shit in that time?
you're welcome /nba/
>>
File: 133870151999.jpg (32 KB, 264x379) Image search: [Google]
133870151999.jpg
32 KB, 264x379
DFS degenerate here.

>Wiz @ Pels
Davis has a fuckhuge game since Washington has nobody to guard him. They've been rolling out Jared Dudley at PF. Wall has a huge game because the Pels can't guard PGs. Gortat has a huge game because the Pels can't guard centers. Both teams score 110+ and the Pels win because they're at home and Davis is the best player on the floor.

>Heat @ Pacers
Ugly low scoring game. Heat with a slight edge due to them getting embarrassed in their last game.

>Cavs @ Magic
Literally no idea. Scott Skiles is a fucking imbecile when it comes to his lineups and mins. Orlando could easily win or get BTFO.

>GSW @ Boston
Game of the night. Will be fast with tons of points scored. Boston guards opposing guards well but Curry can beat any matchup. I like the Celtics to keep it close and have a chance late, especially if Sullinger can hold his own on the boards, which he should be able to do.

>Hornets @ Grizz
Ugly game. Charlotte can't guard bigs so ZBO and Gasol should have good games and win a low scoring affair.

>Wolves at Nugs
Both teams are shit. Towns will be the best player on the floor with nobody on Denver who can guard him. Minny wins.

>Thunder @ Jazz
Should be a good game even tho the last matchup wasn't. w/o Gobert Utah has gone small which should let them matchup great with what OKC does. Sneaky high scoring game potential here too.

>LA @ Spurs
Gonna get ugly early. SA should have a huge lead by halftime and get to rest players in 2nd half. Nobody on LA can guard Aldridge or Leonard.

>Suns @ Portland
High scoring game with two teams that don't play defense. Both Knight and Bledsoe should have big games as well as Leuer and Len (even tho Chandler is back tonight I doubt he plays big mins). Phoenix can't guard PGs so Lillard goes off with a monster game. Could go either way but will be close late.
>>
>>64145343
https://youtu.be/Zu4bBLLZOnA
>>
File: looters.jpg (195 KB, 2048x983) Image search: [Google]
looters.jpg
195 KB, 2048x983
>mfw the Lakers beat the Spurs
>>
>>64145452
>>Heat @ Pacers
>Ugly low scoring game. Heat with a slight edge due to them getting embarrassed in their last game.

Do you know how either teams play?

>>GSW @ Boston
>Game of the night. Will be fast with tons of points scored. Boston guards opposing guards well but Curry can beat any matchup. I like the Celtics to keep it close and have a chance late, especially if Sullinger can hold his own on the boards, which he should be able to do.

They're going to go the same way the Pacers went except without an actually reliable 3pt shooter
>>
>>64145494

When Miami plays well they turn games into low scoring rock fights. When they're on they're one of the best defensive teams in the NBA. Since I expect Miami to play their A game tonight, it'll be slow and ugly, but close.

Boston needs Thomas and Bradley to play well, and both typically play up to the competition when needed. Boston is a small team tho so Sullinger needs to be an effective rebounder against Green and their two centers. There's also a chance Klay is out. Then you know the Boston fans will be loud and into this game. I expect a good one.
>>
File: 85736_16635072507_99113fcf0e_h.jpg (44 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
85736_16635072507_99113fcf0e_h.jpg
44 KB, 440x440
>Klay is playing tonight
24-0 confirmed
>>
>>64145655

where did you see this? from what I've read it's a game time call.
>>
>>64145763
his dad's radio show
>>
>>64145437
ty based anon
>>
>>64145655
I hope he doesn't play, they don't need him to beat Boston. Maybe bring him out for the bucks
>>
>>64144590
>Lebron is undeniably on the decline.

Is he actually on the decline guys or is this guy just memeing?
>>
I like Boston's chances tonight regardless if Klay plays or not.

This is a long ass GSW eastern road trip. Towards the end of road trips like this teams can have an off game, and while GSW's off is still better than most, Boston can beat em if they play well.

Brad Stevens will have his guys ready.
>>
g-go hornets
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-20-34-40.png (389 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-20-34-40.png
389 KB, 960x540
HOLY FUCK this is the worst OP

>No times
>No /nba/
>Shit tier questions

KYSTBH
>>
Any of you guys play daily fantasy nba contests? Any good strats to recommend? I've done a few freebies to practice.
>>
>>64145894
>>64145961

>>64145961

>>64145961
>>
>>64145917

For double up 50/50 cash games, you want to pick the safest players with the highest floor. Guys that will be very high % owned that night. To double up it takes less points than to get in the money in a tournament since you only need to be in the top half, not top 1/3 or 1/4.

For tournaments you want guys with the highest ceiling and may be riskier. Triple double threats like Rondo, Green and Batum.

There's a lot that goes into getting the hang of it, but you wanna exploit matchups. PGs against LAL and the Suns. Frontcourt players against LAL, Charlotte and Portland. SFs against Washington. Etc...

Once you find out who royally sucks at defending certain positions, there will always be great matchups that you gotta roll with. Then watching injury reports and news to see if guys are missing the game. Like tonight Parker is out for SA so Patty Mills because an easy play that'll be 40%+ owned because he's cheap (backup), getting starters mins, and playing LAL who sucks at defending PGs.

Keep doing free contest till you get the feel for it. If not you'll just be throwing your money away.
>>
Anybody think teletovic is gonna have a good game?
>>
>>64146501

If Chandler and Morris are good to go the Phoenix frontcourt gets really crowded and Leuer is prolly the safest of them to get a lot of mins and a good game.

If Morris and Chandler are out I like Leuer, Len then Teletovic in that order to have big games.
>>
>>64145852
he is
>>
Lebron died.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.