[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /sp/ think of bullfighting as a sport? brutish and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Bullfighter-gored-_1641811c.jpg (69 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Bullfighter-gored-_1641811c.jpg
69 KB, 460x288
what does /sp/ think of bullfighting as a sport?

brutish and uncivilized or up there with curry circus tricks and brady cheatery?
>>
kinda neat but also obviously uncivilized
>>
Our national shame
>>
It's cruel and it should be forbidden
>>
File: Combat-de-Reinette.jpg (22 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Combat-de-Reinette.jpg
22 KB, 400x267
Cow fights are more fun desu and more humane.
>>
So fucking bad. Get your shit together spain and portugal
>>
Luckily it's banned here in Catalonia, and sooner than later will be banned in all of Spain.

Only old close minded retarded people likes bull fighting. And bull fighters are fucking criminals, I have 0 sympathy for them.
>>
>>64143668

It's not a sport if you are not facing another human

Its a lesser sport, worse than x-sports but i give it some good points for the artistic aspect
>>
>>64144383
Libtard
>>
>>64144383
>cuctalonia
>>
>>64144383
based catalonia
>>
mixed feelings desu senpai
i want it to be banned but the stadium of >my team wouldnt look as good without a bullring on its side
>>
Cruel and dumb but the aesthetic is kinda neat.
>>
File: estadio azul.jpg (19 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
estadio azul.jpg
19 KB, 277x182
>>64145001
>>
>>64143668
>>64143668
it´s a very ancient cultural ritual degraded by spaniards to the point of drugging and torturing bulls in faggotty costumes. It should go back to its roots or be banned
>>
>>64143668
Go read Hemingway's "Death In the Afternoon". Will give you a different perspective on this.
>>
I think it's awesome. The world is getting way too soft and faggoty these days, but I guess thats by design for the NWO bullshit
>>
>>64148686
He said it was great because it encourages Spaniards to contemplate death on a daily/weekly basis, and that this is valuable and healthy for humans to do

But then Hemingway contemplated death so much he became a depressed wreck and blew his own brains out age 60

So I'm not sure he really knew what he was talking about desu
>>
It's like a testosterone fueled ballet. There are nicer ways of proving your manhood but there are also probably far worse things going on in Spain than that.

The bull goes down with a chance to fight and lives a great life (for a bull) until that point. And if he's pardoned he'll drown in cow pussy.

>>64145109
They are not drugged. And they aren't tortured either. You have a very uneducated opinion of it.

It's a way better life than that of a cow raised for beef or milk.
>>
>"It's cruel and I don't like it!" said the limpwristed kekold as he ate another bite of factory farmed meat.

Those bulls live a better and more fulfilling life than any factory farmed animal could ever dream of.
People are way, way too fucking ignorant and opinionated these days, this species is overdue for a culling.
>>
>>64150961
kek this is a quality insight desu
>>
>>64150961
>western author
>not being an alcoholic, manic depressive wreck

pick one
>>
File: 1333302424024.jpg (43 KB, 193x280) Image search: [Google]
1333302424024.jpg
43 KB, 193x280
Why do other bulls never go to watch matches?
>>
>>64145109
Please let that be a real video game
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.