[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can somebody give me a briefdown of the patriots? this chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: boston sports.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
boston sports.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
can somebody give me a briefdown of the patriots? this chick I've been seeing is really into them so we're watching the game together this sunday

i know billy b, tommy b and robby g, their O line along with "why can't i hold all these passes" amendola and edelman, but what else do i need to know?
>>
Call her a Reetahded Bean Eatah... Its a native bostonian phrase for beautiful woman.

Her panties will be so wet
>>
>>64140812
0/10

bump
>>
File: image.png (541 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
541 KB, 640x1136
>>64140512

Talk about Brandon "Literally can't catch a ball" LaFell
>>
Ask her who Drew Bledsoe is.
>>
>>64141390
I'm a [spoiler]Cowboys[/spoiler] fan so I know Bledsoe
>>
>>64143097
You come from a meme board.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (3 MB, 3547x5000) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
3 MB, 3547x5000
>>64143138
/tv/ isn't a meme board, although we do have memes

inb4 >we
>>
>>64141390
this is a good litmus test. if she answers anything other than "the Pats QB before Brady" (at the very least), she's a bandwagoner.
>>
is possible at this point for any NFCE to win the division with 6 wins?
>>
>>64143212
*NFCE team
>>
>>64143212
yep

I think the Cowboys are out of it due to tiebreakers if they go 6-10, but there's like a 2% overall that another team will be 6-10 and win the division

7-9 is a lot more likely though
>>
>>64143184
To be fair, Brady has been with the Pats for a long time. If you hopping on the bandwagon 15 years ago, are you still a bandwagoner?
>>
>>64143147
/tv/ is the memeist board on this website.
>>
>>64140512
-Tom Brady has elite accuracy and can freeze an entire secondary in place with his eyes, but his deep passes don't have a lot of sizzle and never really did

-Brandon LaFell has had a severe dropoff in performance

-The Patriots defense is suddenly an elite unit, with two elite pass rushers in Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins, an elite run-stuffer in Donta Hightower, a couple of grizzled veterans in Rod Ninkovich, Gerod Mayo and Devin McCourtey (a guy who also happens to be one of the best safeties in the league right now), and some pleasant surprises with Malcolm Butler and Patrick Chung in the backfield

-They started the season without any depth at WR, and thought they could fudge it with a pair of shifty slot guys in Edelman and Amendola and a big bruiser named Gronk, but that shallowness burned them in the past two weeks

-Their special teams are usually elite, but they've quite literally been dropping the ball these past two weeks

-Their O-line is a mess, and it's forcing Tom Brady to throw quick, ugly throws

-Their run game has been DOA since Lewis went down. It was already in dire straits after James Devlin was injured in the preseason.

-Blount is a good bruising RB and pass protector, but he can't do much if the O line falters the way it has been

-Overall, there's problems, but Bill Belichick is a chessmaster like no other, and will find ways to win

>>64141390
Too easy, ask her who Steve Grogan, Thrillmaster, is
>>
>>64143184
She was 8 when Brady took over, but she knows Bledsoe.
>>
>>64143239
by the "only 'rooting' for the team when they're good'" definition, or in this case won a SB, then yes, if you're a total casual and don't know anything/really basic stuff about the team like players who aren't the big stars like Brady and Gronk.

I think you do lose "bandwagoner" status at a certain point, IF you have at least a bit-beyond-newbie's knowledge of both the team and how football is played in general.

>>64143284
>his deep passes aren't good at all on the whole unless he's throwing to Randy Moss
ftfy, as a Pats fan
>>
>>64143295
well, there you go.
>>
>>64143327
He could just throw it in the air and expect Randy Moss to find it and come down with it regardless
>>
>>64143365
I think you could have a football equivalent of skeet-shooting from 40 or so yards out, and prime Randy still wouldn't miss or drop anything.
>>
>>64141349

>Not Wide Dropper
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.