[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
How fix?
>>
>>64139909

WOW HAHA HE POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!11!1ONE11!!!

LE MAN U ARE SHIT FACE

LE MAN U ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE FACE XD

FUCK YOU BUDDY, THEY'RE 4TH OVERALL AND LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR BEHIND THE LEAGUE'S BEST DEFENCE AND AN OFFENSE THAT IS JUST HITTING ITS STRIDE

I'm so sick of memers of 4chan spouting shit like MAN U ARE BROKEN and MAN U ARE SHITE. SUCK SHIT FAGGOTS the team is fine as we are, anyway, you know, you just know Van Gaal has some amazeballs transfers coming in January, so screencap this post dickhead, we're winning the league.
>>
>>64139909
>change philosophy
>>
>>64140130
First
>>
>>64140182
wow faggot
>>
>>64140130
Except 'you' aren't
>>
The entire continent of Africa on pooicide watch
>>
>>64141479
>pooicide
They're murdering poo down there now?
>>
>>64139909

Shut it down and tell everyone to support Salford City instead.
>>
spend 300 gorillion
>>
>>64141547
Pooicide is only one of the several elite memes crafted by handsome and intelligent AusGODS this year

Do not use without asking permission from an AusGOD first
>>
>>64139909
More millions. We need to Fellaini deeper.
>>
>>64141551
>memeford memeity

Roflcopterballon.

>>64139909
Spent £500m on Nerman, Penaldo, Gorilla and THE BRAVE HEART OF STONES.

Or, what is actually going to happy, watching Nerman burst into tears at the suggestion of going to United, Ronaldo coming and everybody trying to break his leg, Gorilla comes and flops like Di Memeria and BRAVE HEART STONES getting found out just like all the other English """""talent""""".
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 318x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 318x373
>>64141585
>AusGod
>>
Buy Messi Suarez Neymar.

Nick Powell as attacking mid
>>
>>64141621

the penaldo rumours are bizarre, like £100 million for a 30yo poacher whose legs are gone

bale would at least make some sense if they started imitating fergie's sides
>>
>>64141621

After what happened with Valdes I'm pretty sure Barcelona players would rather retire than join United. Even the likes of Vermaelens and Allah Munirs.
>>
>>64141621
Who is Gorilla?
>>
>ABUs shitposting again

*sigh*
>>
File: 0575 - 2rW6unc.jpg (55 KB, 498x562) Image search: [Google]
0575 - 2rW6unc.jpg
55 KB, 498x562
with neymar basically confirmed for the summer, i say we finally sell rooney
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.