[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would they be better off if they reverted back to this logo, pham?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: superior logo.jpg (438 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
superior logo.jpg
438 KB, 1365x1024
Would they be better off if they reverted back to this logo, pham?
>>
>>64118522
naw they need a drastic redesign like the marlins did

just call themselves the fins

miami fins
>>
L
>>
>>64118522
Doesn't matter. They could turn the mascot into a hot chick and nobody would give a shit because Miami """"""""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" don't go to their games.
>>
Should be called the Cubans and not have a home city since their always on the run
>>
>>64118522
Love that logo
>>
What if they moved the team to Oregon and just called them the Salem Spectres or some shit.
Oregon deserves an NFL team. Florida doesn't deserve a women's basketball team.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2RGFNyaGU
they have the goat fight song though
>>
>mfw I know a guy from Miami
>he's a Patriots and Heat fan
>he constantly shits on other bandwagoners
>he even roots against his own alma mater's team

I have never known someone who is more retarded than this guy. Literally the biggest faggot in the world.
>>
>>64118522
>special-needs dolphin

no
>>
>>64118999
they should go back to that font though
>>
>>64118522
>pham
This is why you can't win
>>
>>64118522

>tfw no Miami Sharks
>tfw no Al Pacino Coach
>tfw no goat 3rd string QB

could have the GOAT team but nope stuck with the lelphins
>>
Does the state of florida really need 3 teams? Give the dolphins to LA.
>>
>>64119859
Does Commiefornia need another fucking sports team?
Give them to a state that doesn't have one.
Like Virginia or Oregon.
>>
>>64118893
>yfw the state of florida had two of the best college teams of all time
>>
>>64118522

>tfw have to use tannehill as my QB in franchise mode
>>
File: 49ers_sad.jpg (10 KB, 222x249) Image search: [Google]
49ers_sad.jpg
10 KB, 222x249
>>64120781
>tfw got nobody to play online franchise mode with
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.