[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how butt hurt is dana white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447632300753.jpg (56 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
1447632300753.jpg
56 KB, 618x349
>"Holly Holm will wait for Ronda Rousey"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ufc-dana-white-holly-holm-will-wait-ronda-rousey-20151209-story.html
>>
What a disrespectful piece of shit he is.
Easy to see why Brock and GSP said goodbye.
>>
>Ronda’s never lost a fight.

Jesus christ Dana let it go. Rousey herself said it'd be six months before she could even eat an apple. Let Holm fight a few others, the hype will remain if Ronda decides to come back.
>>
>dana "damage control" white

194 should be interesting for him
>>
>White said he’s maintained frequent contact with Rousey since her loss, saying they talk “every day, seven times a day.

GET OVER IT
>>
>Hmmm, now I have two female draws in an otherwise mediocre division.
>I know! I'll make an immediate rematch that will end Rousey when she loses again.

Dana is such a fucking idiot sometimes.
>>
>>64118195
i'll de laughing if she wins this time
the utter butthurt from /sp/ will be great
>>
>>64117883
>how butt hurt is dana white?
not as bad as it's gonna be come Sunday, brother
>>
>Ronda has never lost a fight
>she got clipped

A kick straight to the fucking neck is a "Clip," To Dana.

Fuck that shit. IF the UFC doesn't allow Holly to fight would it be in her best interest to just drop the belt and leave the org? Would that be possible?>
>>
What an unprofessional shitbag. After Holm beats her again she should throw the title in the dumpster and join a rival org.
>>
>>64119382

not gonna happen bruh

shes been defeated mentally
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1600x1154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1600x1154
pussy can blind at times ... all brahs know that lay off the bald old dude he just wants to hit it.
>>
>She got clipped, stayed in there and tried to fight through it. She told me she was in there, she was rocked, and she’d never been rocked like that before. And the things that were going on in her head – what she was doing – she’d never been in that situation.

How many stupid excuses can he make?

So Ronda couldn't fight her best because she was rocked and she had never been in that situation before. Maybe she should have tried to not get punched in the face repeatedly?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.