[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to buy a striker? He's made of glass but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Does anyone want to buy a striker? He's made of glass but on the rare occasion he gets to play he bangs them in.
>>
File: FSG.gif (2 MB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
FSG.gif
2 MB, 500x432
>tfw Liverpool is paying him 150,000 a week
>tfw they're paying Benteke 120,000 a week
>tfw they're paying Milner 120,000 a week
>tfw they're paying Firmino 100,000 a week

gif related is Liverpool's financial strategy
>>
>>64116962

Milner is actually making 130,000 a week when you include bonuses.
>>
>>64116962
meanwhile manure is paying rooney 300k a week
>>
>>64120990

difference being utd can actually afford it
>>
>>64121006
Not sure, rents are rising in London and United fans are having second thoughts about their spending
>>
File: wilshere_0.jpg (41 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
wilshere_0.jpg
41 KB, 800x594
wanna swap
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 250x324
>>64121031
>>64116864
>>
>>64120990
Manure status = BTFO
>>
>>64121029

I could see the joke you were trying to make but your delivery is on a par with a designated Indian shitposter

4/10 you tried. :)
>>
Loan him to Tranmere la
>>
>>64121031
Maybe. If we work out just what Wilshere actually does on the football pitch other than call refs cunts.
>>
>>64121006
Except that United, with the resources they have, should be competing with Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid instead of getting BTFO by random German and Dutch teams and then bragging about richer than their EPL counterparts
>>
>>64116864
I pity him 2bh. He was doing pretty good, unlike all those English meme strikers, but has glass bones.
>>
Watch as soon we dump him for bargain bin price to West Ham or Leicester he's suddenly going to become Iron Man and not miss a game the rest of his career whilst leading the hammers to EPL titles
>>
>>64121353
We won't sell him it makes no sense to, and even if we did he'd end up somewhere better than West Ham or leicester.

His goalscoring record is still the best in LFC history, better than Suarez, Torres, Fowler, Owen, Rush
>>
>>64121561
>It makes no sense to sell a player on 150k a week who has barely played in 1 and a half years
>>
>>64121291

Nobody can fault Milner's work ethic, but he's certainly not worth 120,000 a week+bonuses.
>>
>>64121561

The only reason that selling Sturridge makes no sense is that you guys would get next to nothing for him because he's always injured. Better to wait and hang on to the slim chance of him fixing his health problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
Let me...analyse this....matter
>>
>>64116962
who made those deals? don't tell me it was Brendan (I buy what you don't want) Rodgers.
>>
>>64122065

Technically, it was FSG and Rodgers, but yes, all those guys were given those contracts with Rodgers in charge. And tbf, Sturridge's contract makes sense, they gave it to him right after the 2013/14 season where he scored 21 goals. Before that, he was injury-prone, but it wasn't this bad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.