[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hepcats, Melo is not getting the Fucking calls a Superstar o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Carmelo-Anthony-mad.jpg (74 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
Carmelo-Anthony-mad.jpg
74 KB, 600x390
Hepcats, Melo is not getting the Fucking calls a Superstar of his caliber deserves!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14330755/new-york-knicks-carmelo-anthony-says-frustrated-lack-calls

If he indicates he was fouled, he should get the Fucking call! That's the way it works for Lebron, that's the way it worked for Jordan.

>"I always get fouled. That's what's frustrating me. You play so hard, work so hard and don't benefit from that," Anthony told reporters after the Knicks' shootaround in Utah on Wednesday. "You look at other guys -- you touch them and look at them wrong and get fouls. It's a frustrating thing for me as a guy who likes to go to the basket, play in the paint. I like to play physical. It's frustrating.

This dude is 11th career in PPG, and 38th career in scoring. He needs to get these Fucking calls Meng!
>>
He's got a point, worse players than him get calls for the lightest contact out on the perimeter while he doesn't get anything for getting knocked down in the paint.
>>
cuz melo sux cuz
>>
>>64113899
Agree. Niggas like Harden slash to hole with zero intention of actually scoring and refs give him calls close to every game, if Harden doesn't get calls his stat line would look like the game he had against BK the other day more often
>>
Melo is 132nd in drives per game with only 3.2 per. How the fuck does he expect to get calls when he jacks up jumpers all game long. Hell his teammate Aaron Afflalo drives to the rim more often
>>
>>64114245

That's a bullshit stat mate. Please Fucking delete your post right now so cats don't read it and get false ideas.
>>
>>64114383
WAHH WAHH the stat doesn't fit my shit narrative it must not be true!!!

Guess you just can't handle the truth you ignorant retard. Fortunately we have concrete data via sportsvu. Check it out for yourself

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/drives/?sort=DRIVES&dir=1

Melo is such a pussy at driving that you have to get to the 3rd page to even find his name. Fucking pussy crying about not getting calls when he's too damn lazy to drive
>>
he has shit d but hes right
>>
>>64115500

You Motherfucker.
>>
$120,000,000 USD
>>
File: its over.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
its over.gif
264 KB, 148x111
>>64119576
>that shirt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.