[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL PISTONS @ GRIZZ GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (277 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
277 KB, 750x480
Lineups Marcus Ersan Andre KCP Reggie Griz Green ZBo Gasol Allen Conley

gasol most likely playing limited minutes

http://www.nbastream.net/memphis-grizzlies-at-detroit-pistons-live-stream.html
>>
Go pistons
>>
gasol will probably play slightly limited minutes tonight due to ankle
>>
I haven't eaten white castle in 7 years. Who else /regretsdinner/ here?
>>
>>64114061
man they dont have white castle in my state, only the frozen shit from cvs
>>
it'd be nice if someone on this team could score and/or defend
>>
>>64114074
I think white castle is the perfect beer food, plus they're open 24/7. I have to admit, those jalapeƱo burgers were great. My stomach is destroyed
>>
>>64114151
They haven't been consistent on both sides. Things should change for the better when Jennings comes back
>>
diggin the jerseys tho

go stones
>>
dirty move there conley holy moly.
>>
gasol/drummond match up is so good
>>
GO PISTONS

is my nigga bees here?
>>
Whats wrong with memphis this year? They play with zero hunger
>>
Jesus fuck when is Jennings due back?
>>
The Pistons bench has such a hard time stopping the bleeding. Every time they go in, the lead vanishes.
>>
Does Randolph know how to do anything but sloppily plod and plunk his way to the basket? Jesus
>>
>>64115559
they out performed the grizz bench in 1H, kinda sloppy now tho.

what a disaster all around, gasol/drummond matchup has been good but dre getting burnt on defense
>>
>>64115572

That's his whole game. He bumbles into the paint and takes difficult shots, ends up making them at a surprisingly high rate.

Morris on the Pistons is similar, he always tries to shoot over defenders as opposed to looking for the wide open shot elsewhere.
>>
Why is Barnes such a mouthy chimp?
>>
https://twitter.com/YourManDevine/status/674770306511319041

rip monroe wew lad
>>
What a wacky ass game. So many weird rebound scrambles.
>>
>>64115613
Yeah they somehow go in but when they miss its a fucking ugly miss and makes you wonder if they teach these big guys proper post game
>>
>>64115641
OH ME OH MY
>>
If Memphis is smart, they'll hack a Drummond
>>
jesus the pistons have shot 26 threes
>>
If conley, lee and green where more consistent, they would be blowing these bottom feeder teams out. Gasol and Randolph are the only ones keeping this team afloat
>>
>>64115794
WELL
>if meeks and jennings weren't injured we wouldn't have rec-league level players coming off the bench
>>
>DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS
aight pistons nonono dont start that shit now
>>
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!?!?!

HJOLY SHIT LMFAO AIGHT I DONT MIND LOSING LIKE THAT
>>
wew lads

nice try pistons
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck off Barnes.
>>
WTF JUST HAPPENED
>>
Christ almighty. What a stupid play that worked out for that fucking moron.

This will only encourage him to do this in the playoffs. God dammit.
>>
Lmfao matt barnes always doing stupid shit and it finally pays off
>>
>barnes last second shot
>hail mary against green bay
what a weird series of losses
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.