[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular Sports Opninios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1445737025361.gif (3 MB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
1445737025361.gif
3 MB, 300x212
I'll start
>Literally no sport is boring. If you find it boring, it's because you aren't invested in the team or players
>If you watch only one sport, and that one sport is Football, you are a casual.
>>
>>64107679
Test cricket is objectively boring lad, sorry/
>>
>professional wrestling is a sport
>>
football meaning gridiron or football (soccer)?
anyway, I agree. I don't understand how can anyone watch golf or nascar racing but you are right
>>
>>64107808
I should have specified, but I meant Gridiron. It's easy to only watch the sport with the least amount of games and the most media coverage.
>>
>>64107847
>watching sports at all regardless of how many different types
>not casual
Lmfao
>>
Being casual and having varied interests rather than autisticly following sports makes you more attractive to women.
>>
>>64107887
Women like a man with good knowledge on "manly" things. Besides, it's fun watching a game with a qt, and she genuinely likes your explanation of what's going on when she doesn't understand.
>>
Egghand is legitimately a good sport and would have reached a worldwide audience if it was invented in literally any other country except the USA
>>
>>64107988
you are the kind of guy who's wife gives birth to a black child and still believe it's his
>>
Its unfair that women's sports dont receive the same investment, attention and acclaim that mens sports do
>>
>>64108095
lel
>>
>>64108226
Women athletes play at a lower level than Men athletes. Yes, I know that they can beat the average man in their given sport, but they can't beat men that play at the same level as them. If it were the other way around, women sports would be more popular.
>>
Football (soccer) is the only team sport that really matters in this world
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.