[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: best state.jpg (37 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
best state.jpg
37 KB, 418x328
NFL: Cowboys - 16 home games, Texas - JJ Watt is GOAT, tied for 1st in the AFC South
NBA: Every Texas team has literally won a championship. Spurs - Favorites to win it all this year, Mavs - Top 4 seed with one of the best coaches of all time, Rockets - MVP Runner Up and best C in the league

MLB: >implying Texans give a shit about this unathletic sport for spics. Even without caring Rangers & Astros own their shit division

NHL: >Who fucking cares about ice soccer
MLS: Dynamo have won recently, FC Dallas made the final 4 this year
NCAA: Texas A&M and UT have traditionally strong programs

Not to mention cost of living is cheap, is ran by based Conservatives, great economy, and barely any minorities running around

How mad does Texas make you?
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 250x144
>Daloss Cryboys
>Home games

Pick one
>>
>>64106311
>barely any minorities

Texas is infested with niggers and mexicans
>>
>>64106363
Was that your SB win?

I'm glad Cowboys fans don't have to live in the past like Whiner fans. Let me know when you win a SB in the last 20 years.
>>
>>64106311
>trying to make having the texans and cowboys sound like a good thing
>unironically
>>
>>64106375
Where? I live in Southlake and have never seen any minorities ever.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>64106394

let me know when the cowboys make it to a SB in the last 25 years
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 211x244
>>64106311

>barely any minorities
>>
>>64106311
>1 strike away
>>
>>64106776

>twice
>>
>>64106784
>we will see you tomorrow night
>>
>>64106311
>Favorites to win it all this year

uh oh. spurs never win when they're favored to win
>>
>>64106311
>spurs favorite to win it all
>there is a team without a loss
>>
>>64106776
>implying Texas cares about boreball

Texas is full of young people, not old yankees
>>
File: russell-wilson-rangers.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
russell-wilson-rangers.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
Daily reminder that the Rangers have the best QB in Texas.
>>
>>64106311
dont forget half of every college and nfl team has their roster from texas, we basically win the superbowl and national title every year
>>
>>64106845
>expecting a Texan to know anything about sports

jej
>>
>>64107026

>other teams winning titles is like winning the super bowl to texas
>>
>>64107082
yes, if you feel happy that half your roster from Texas won the superbowl for "your" team then youre a scumbag, youre literally paying texans millions of dollars to falsely represent your shit state or city, they need to make a new rule where you must play in your home state but RoJew Goodell wont do the right thing and make the rule change because then texas would win the superbowl every year and every other team will go bankrupt because your shit state cant even produce a legitimate athlete
>>
>>64106311

>Best C in the League
>Spurs as ship faves
>Calling people who play BASEdball epithets even though there are loads of MLB players from Tay-hass
>Hating on Hockey
>Actually caring about divegrass
>"Traditionally Strog" = They fucking suck now.

Are you that Canadian Carpetbagger in Congress?
>>
>not bothering to note how good the Stars are in the whitest team sport in North America
>bothers pointing out shit from Minor League Soccer

OP is a spic using "minorities" to refer only to blacks and not spics such as himself
>>
>>64106311
don't forget
>all recruits keked by out of state schools like aOSU
>>
>>64107181
youre the one getting kucked, youre the one paying texans under the table to play for your shit state
>>
>>64107221
Kek i hope you're serious.
>>
>>64106363
>not selling your tickets to some out of town plebs for 10x face value making that straight cash
no wonder california is broke
>>
>>64106311
>Spurs - Favorites to win it all this year
KEK'd
>>
>>64106953

The Warriors have a soft schedule

Give the Spurs the Warriors schedule, they'd be 23-0 with a more dominating point differential than the soft ass Warriors
>>
>>64107221
florida produces much more and vastly superior talent cukboi
>>
>>64106426
Yes, because you live in one of the whitest areas in DFW
>>
>>64106311

Fuck Texas, our governor was outwitted by a tree, this place is literally filled with retarded filth
>>
>>64106311
>Dahwhite Coward
>Best Center

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.