[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Romo's injury is not as bad as the earlier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tonyromo1.jpg (68 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
tonyromo1.jpg
68 KB, 1024x736
>Cowboys are only one game back in the division
>currently hold the tiebreaker over all other division rivals
Post >yfw the Cowboys win the division and the Bowl even after TWO Romo injuries in the same season,
>>
>>64105014
based Romo

If he comes back to win the Bowl I will name my first born child Tony.
>>
File: Steelers_Pepe.png (89 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Steelers_Pepe.png
89 KB, 335x375
See you in the owl, lombardibros
>>
File: VBOs0fH.jpg (65 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
VBOs0fH.jpg
65 KB, 675x1200
Reminder that there is a real possibility of the cowboys winning the division at 6-10
>>
God I pray he comes back for week 17 and breaks his collarbone again.

Cap it.
>>
>>64106470
Wow, what a Cowboys fan way of looking at things. "This is the exact minimum of hard work to do to accidentally playoffs". That's like saying "If I get a 20% on my final, I still get a C-.

Nice way to prepare your shit posting for the next week when everything goes wrong and you're just barely eligible for the playoffs still.
>>
>comes back is week seven
>Cowgirls are 5-10
WOW IT'S NOTHING
>>
>>64105039
>hoping for such an easy opponent
>>
>>64105014

>Romo's back, we got this!

>THROWS THREE INTERCEPTIONS - 2 PICK SIXES
>PLS FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>64105014
>>64107323
Daily reminder that Tony Romo is still Tony Romo lol
>>
>>64105014
just stop it
>>
i'm so glad the cowboys are irrelevant again
their fucking fans have so much faith in a mediocre qb
>>
>>64105014
>implying the cowboys aren't better off without Romo
he's shit desu senpai
>>
>>64109366
>Tony Romo is still Tony Romo
A Top 5 QB in the league

What's to lol about?
>>
>>64110460
Guess that means Aaron Rodgers is shit and Tom Brady and all the other Top 5 QBs are shit
>>
>>64109816
Like the opposite of a bandwagon.

Their team is awful and they still can't shit up and stop believing they'll make the playoffs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.