[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/art icle/swansea-city-part-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (361 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
file.png
361 KB, 618x416
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-part-company-with-garry-monk-2843467.aspx

>Swans part company with Garry Monk
>>
>>64104970
>literally nobody cares
piss off m8, this board for for discussing only the big sides
>>
Brendan Godgers when?
>>
I warned him.
>>
>>64104970
what absolute cunts. what the fuck are they expecting? top 4?
>>
>>64105064
To not be one point above the relegation zone having won one in their last eleven games, to have not failed to score in 7 of those 11 games, and to have not failed to have a shot on target in 2 of those 11 games, I'd imagine.
Watch >our last 11 games, and you'll understand why. The performances were some of the worst I've seen since we werw in League 2.
>>
>>64104970
hire Moyes
>>
>>64105307
it's nice to see that swansea have higher standards than chelsea with all their money. shit happens in football and clear up over time. yoou cant always sign previously unheard of players and strike gold. swansea also had a bad run of of injuries and draw. they should have stuck with him
>>
Serves him right for getting too big for his boots and being a dick to the players.
Results also don't help when you spend fucking £5m on some Portuguese literal who for a striker and a left back from France you never play
>>
>inb4 they hire 190cm and he gets Swansea to the top 4 and a trophy
>>
>>64105307
>we
>England flag

What part of Wales are you from again la?
>>
>>64105561
>yfw you see him walking towards you with the ball at his feet much like he walks toward the camera

shivering desu
>>
>>64105589
retard
>>
>>64105589

American "education".
>>
>>64104970

Would you like to take LVG off us... please?
>>
>>64105365
>bad run of of injuries
We really didn't.

>and draw
Assuming that's fixtures, again, no.

>it's nice to see that swansea have higher standards than chelsea
Two completely different situations. Chelsea are playing well attack wise, but can't score because Costa's a bum and Mou refuses to give Remy or Kennedy a start up front. Their lack of pace at the back is getting exposed because the holding mids and wingers aren't covering anymore, because they attempt to get forward and score when Costa inevitably does not.

Like I said, watch our last 11 games and you'll notice the problems. Monk had lost the dressing room and the team bar a few players had stopped trying completely. We couldn't create a half decent chance to save our lives and our defense was so shaky you'd be forgiven for thinking we had Michael J Fox at center back.

I agree that we should have stuck with him, and particularly given that it looks like we don't have a direct replacement lined up. But to say its because "we were expecting top 4" or "nice to see we have higher standards than Chelsea" give me the idea you haven't watched us play at all over the last 11 games and that you don't know what you're talking about.

>>64105662
If he can sort the defense out, yes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.