[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARSENAL SAVES ENGLISH FOOTBALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Arsenal.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal.png
19 KB, 400x400
>Leave the coefficient to us. You're welcome other PL teams.

Lets get the celebrations started early.

Knockout stages of the Champions League for a 16th successive season. Is it, dare I say it, our year? Once we get everyone back from injury we will easily be one of the favourites to win the whole competition.
>>
good post shitizen
>>
>>64103376
pretty sure it's arseal
>>
>>64103388
but arseal is a depressive
>>
>>64103327
>ARSENAL SAVES ENGLISH FOOTBALL
fuck off you west brit cunt
>>
>>64103392

Arseal is love
Arseal is life
>>
requesting Arseal 4567
>>
File: arsene tactics.jpg (36 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
arsene tactics.jpg
36 KB, 634x424
>Arsene Wenger's plan for Olympiacos on Wednesday night seems simple enough, with Olivier Giroud likely leading the line with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mesut Ozil and Theo Walcott in behind.

>But the manager's doodling during the pre-match press conference could tell us there are more complex thoughts afoot, or that the Arsenal manager has other things on his mind ahead of the must-win Champions League group F finale.

>The Gunners' boss produced a curious sketch resembling what some say is a spaceship as he scribbled during his media briefing ahead what amounts to a play-off for second place in the group.

It's over lads. You defend against the spaceship formation
>>
>>64103327
Didn't City already come top of by far the hardest group out of all the English teams?
>>
>>64105004

>relying on City to save the coefficient.

Arsenal can go all the way lad
>>
[hashtag]neverindoubt[/hashtag]
>>
Important poll

http://strawpoll.me/6223328
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.