[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suggest American Football Team please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: american-football.jpg (638 KB, 2200x1360) Image search: [Google]
american-football.jpg
638 KB, 2200x1360
Hi American /sp/artans, I'm Irish and raised in London, United Kingdom. I'm a male and I support Sunderland AFC in soccer, Munster Rugby in Rugby and Ross is my favorite FRIEND from your hit show "F.R.I.E.N.D.S"

Judging from these facts about me: what American Football team should I support?

I don't want a team that is dominant now, I want a team that will be dominant 5-10 years from now so I don't seem like a glory hunter. I literally know nothing about the sport except that "deflategate" was a thing and that Adam Sandler did this in one of his movies.
>>
A BSA HAS BEEN REQUESTED

PLEASE BLESS US WITH YOUR PRESENCE
>>
>>64102309
Buffalo Bills
>>
>>64102309
Have you ever been to the states? Do you have any reason to have allegiance to a particular city?
>>
>>64102309

Jacksonville Jags since they'll be in your hometown soon and they're owned by a 3rd world muslim so it should feel like home to you.
>>
>>64102333
No, but my brother is fucked a girl from Ohio once.
>>
>>64102332
>I want a team that will be dominant 5-10 years from now
>>
>>64102361
>implying Buffalo isn't running that division once Brady retires
>>
>>64102309
jags or bucs, ironically their owners also own english football teams, jags owner owns fulham, bucs are owned by the glazers who own man utd.
>>
>>64102378
You could also go Browns[Villa] or Rams[Arsenal]
>>
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BURRS
>>
>>64102309
SInce you're a Sunderland fan I think you will be most comfortable supporting Cleveland Browns. Thank me later.
>>
Munster's Equivalent is probably the St. Louis rams or Carolina Panthers
>>
Support the Patriots like every other dick loving kike faggot
>>
>>64102414

You Serbians are a cruel and heartless people
>>
File: 1442440678989.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1442440678989.gif
4 MB, 640x360
>>64102309
> I don't want a team is dominant now, I want a team that will be dominant in 5 - 10 years from now I don't seem like a glory hunter.

Consider the following teams:

>Raiders
Has based Carr and very talented youngsters in all the right positions while having key veterans in other positions to help nurture the youngsters. GOAT kits

>Vikings
Although they're being carried by Adrian Peterson right now, without him they're pretty shit at the moment. However they have a young, developing quarterback and if they can successfully build a good team they'll flourish after AP retires. Good kit and colours

>Bucs
A team showing signs of dominance despite having a rookie QB, fighting for a playoff spot this year and can potentially be superbowl contenders as soon as next season. Great colours, shit kit, good throwback kit

>Titans
This team will take longer than the others to develop as they need upgrades in just about every position except QB, but despite that they already show signs of what they can be. Their QB just had a historic day against the Jags. Good colours, decent kit, great throwback kit
>>
>>64102461
Well since Sunderland last won a Championship sometime in 1920s and is loitering at the basement of the Premier League for almost a decade now, dodging relegation just barely every year recently, plus he has such tight family bond with Ohioan females I think the club would be a good fit for him.

I knew Randy Lerner owned a NFL team, just didn't know it was the Browns, considering what he managed to make out of Villa, things are a lot clearer now.
>>
>>64102344

Seconded, minus the "Jags are going to London" meme. Seriously, Shad Khan has put up millions of his own money on not only improving the stadium but the city itself. For the first time in quite a few years (last playoff appearance 2007) Jacksonville appears to really have a solid young core of players developing. We might even have a franchise quarterback.
>>
>>64102526

Well, they seem to play in London every year, so at least there's some chance of seeing them live
>>
File: allenss.jpg (225 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
allenss.jpg
225 KB, 675x380
>>64102489

All homerism aside, Blake had a historic day against the Titans as well.
>>
Buffalo Bills. Get in on this team now
>>
Raiders maybe? Aren't they suppesed to be good in like 5 years?

Also, them colors
>>
>>64102563
That is true, I was reluctant to add the Jags as I have a negative bias towards them desu, but that's not fair to OP.

Other teams to consider:

>Jags
The team has players developing in key positions including QB, they have veteran in other positions they also prove vital in any team. Great colours, shit kit, decent throwbacks.

>Bills
Overall their team is elite, they have great and elite players on both sides of the ball. All they needed was a decent QB and they'd be Superbowl contenders. This season they seemingly have found their QB in perennial backup, Tyrod Taylor. If he proves to be the answer to their QB problems, don't be surprised to see them in the SB in the next few years. Great kit and colours, great throwbacks.

>Rams
Another team with good players in every position except QB and o-line. If they can get those two together in the next few seasons they're good to go. GOAT colours, great kits, great throwbacks.
>>
>>64102663
Did they change desu to desu? When the fuck did that happen? The shits hilarious
>>
>>64102669
Holy fuck they did. What I meant to say was to be honest
>>
>>64102669
>The shits hilarious
you have a weird sense of humor
>>
Faggot tier
New England Patriots

Bandwagon tier
Seattle Seahawks
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
Cinci Bengals

Upcoming tier
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Green Bay Packers
Arizona Cardinals

Fucking LoL tier
Philly Eagles
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

Stay the hell away tier
Cleveland Browns
Oakland Raiders
Detriot Lions

Probably gonna be a London team Tier
Jacksonville (London?) Jaguars

Irrelevant tier
Everyone else
>>
>>64102309

>I'm Irish and raised in London
>muh heritage
>>
>>64102690
They filtered all nigmeme speak, how is that not funny? I wonder what else is filtered.
Senpai
Tbh
Tbh
>>
>>64102309
Also Irish raised in London. From Dublin originally.
>>
>>64102309
You want to root for the Philadelphia Eagles OP. trust me.
>>
>>64102489
For the love of god, do not sentence yourself to the hell that is a Titans fan's life.
>>
>>64102309
you could support my dick
>>
Michigan State University
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.