[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 441633_630x354.jpg (33 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
441633_630x354.jpg
33 KB, 630x354
What went wrong?
>>
>>64101853

Heres an in-depth video explaining it

https://youtu.be/C4QFjzbRJBg [Open]

Your welcome
>>
>>64101853

Got old then got involved with a woman he couldn't handle.
>>
He was never good
>>
>Actually renaming yourself to your squad number
>Actually renaming yourself to your squad number in a language you dont even speak

Ive actually forgotten what his name was before
>>
Overconfident to a point of delusion
Didn't know how to run a proper route other than "GO"
Too busy trying to be a meme rather than read a fucking playbook
Fucking with a fine as fuck "Basic Bitch"
Way too much FIFA video game playing

There you have it.
>>
Everyone itt forgets that he was actually pretty amazing for a while. He was stuck on the bunglols in his prime which meant he never won anything important though and they ran him into the ground.

When he finally did go to the patriots he'd spent so many years doing it the shitty Lewis/Brown way that when he tried to learn the dynamic, much more complex patriots way- he failed.

He also put way too much time into being a celebrity towards the end of his cincy career and when he was bouncing around.

Also he refused, his entire career, to ever train or eat properly. He ate McDonald's every single day and was proud of it.

He does Canadian football now and seems pretty humble.
https://youtu.be/HzBUeomzfOk
>>
>>64102911
I'm pretty sure it was some basic shit like Johnson
>>
>>64102911
>>64105611
yeah he was Chad Johnson

and technically he didn't even rename himself to his squad number, he was number Eighty Five, and Ochocinco translates more to EightFive

>The Black Mexican
>>
>>64101853
He changed his name
>>
He had a pretty damn good career. He never cared as much as he should have, but that isn't a terrible thing. He was an entertainer and he had fun.

Best feet I've ever seen on a WR tho. He's the one who took Antonio Brown in as a young player and worked on his footwork with him every offseason. Brown credits Ocho for his feet. He'd make a hell of a WR coach if he ever decided to get back into the game.
>>
File: tom-brady11 (1).jpg (270 KB, 743x555) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady11 (1).jpg
270 KB, 743x555
>>64101853
He dropped a wide-open TD against the Bills.
>>
>speed receiver breaking down as he gets older
>receiver less productive without elite QB

Color me shocked. I loved him though.
>>
>>64106192

He wasn't really a speed guy. He was more about quickness and footwork.
>>
He was great in his prime. He fell off when he started caring about other stuff more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvk6r0cW5ss
>>
>>64106133
>tom-brady 11 (1)

is that the number of rings he will win and how many of them will be legitimate?
>>
>>64106771
No. It's the number of rings he'll win and how many legitimate teeth he would have if he lived in Bongistan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.