[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My team is fucking boring. >star player doesn't play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: incredulous iggy.gif (2 MB, 303x206) Image search: [Google]
incredulous iggy.gif
2 MB, 303x206
My team is fucking boring.

>star player doesn't play entire 4th quarter half the time
>30 point leads are routine, 20 point leads at the half common
>so many records being broken you can't keep track of them and it dilutes the value you can put on them

I wish we still had monta and lost every game 118 - 120. At least the games were close then, and it was entertaining.
>>
>my
>>
File: obi wan anakin.jpg (16 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
obi wan anakin.jpg
16 KB, 450x239
>YOUR TEAM?
>>
The Warriors have ruined the sport of basketball... it's just going to be meme 3s and small ball from here on out for everybody.
>>
I love it, it's making shootyhoops look even more stupid than it already is.
>>
File: e3nlEDP.gif (2 MB, 185x196) Image search: [Google]
e3nlEDP.gif
2 MB, 185x196
>yfw the warriors get swept in 6 by the 8th seed mavs
>>
>>64100826
does anyone have a webm of this without the faggot meme glasses?
>>
>>64100663
This

Fuck the Warriors
>>
>>64100623
You've been banished from the Golden State of Winning. Do not collect any shekels on your way out. You've been assigned to root for the Philadelphia 76ers but can petition to root for the Houston Rockets
>>
File: dirk happy basket.gif (2 MB, 185x196) Image search: [Google]
dirk happy basket.gif
2 MB, 185x196
>>64100854
>>
>>64100663
This

R.I.P front court
>>
>>64100648
ANAKIN, SMALL BALL IS EVIL!
>>
so why don't other teams throw together meme teams full of 3 point shooters? What's stopping everyone from pulling this boring bullshit?
>>
Seriously I of agree with you OP and I'm an actual Golden State Warrior fan, yeah the 50 point win against Memphis and the crazy 75% 3 point downpour half against the Suns were really fun to watch, but my favorite game this season was against the Jazz. With the streak on the line the game down to the final possession it was the only game that had me standing up and cheering at my TV after we won. All these games where we just dominate and rest our starters aren't even that exciting, it was cool when the Pacers got within 7 and for the first time all night the crowd was rowdy and hostile (as opposed to all the opposing crowds who actually cheer for Curry when he hits deep 3's, I understand it's impressive but where is your loyalty).
>>
>>64100978

Getting the top guy on 12 mil/yr might help.
>>
>>64100623
>>64101046
>how to spot a bandwagoner
they say shit like this when their team is historically dominant after decades of being trash
>>
>>64100623
>Dubs are Boring because they are successful
>Could very well break the 33-game win streak
>Have a puncher's chance to break the Bulce win record
>Boring

bandwagoner detected. Why don't you head back to Bakersfield and root for the Lake Show and Kobr?
>>
>>64100663
>accurate shooting is bad
>>
>>64100663

How's Anthony Bennett treating you?
>>
>Warriors ruined basketball
Totally m8, I miss the days of LeBron/Wade/Harden/Westbrook playing running back in the lane, barging into the nearest defender and throwing it up in the general direction of the basket for FTs
>>
>>64101142
>not wanting the league to return to a big man dominated league
>unironically enjoying 3 point chucking
>>
>>64100663
an entire generation of kids is being taught to chuck up 3s

basketball is fucked for the next 2 decades until the meme ends and big men take over again
>>
>>64101189
>>64101192
>enjoying unskilled, big, men
fags
>>
>>64100978
>Boring
The Warriors are anything but boring. They do a better job than anyone else at finding the open man with their passing. Their offense looks like the Harlem Globetrotters, with no look behind the back passes and alley oops. The biggest reason they're such a dangerous 3 point shooting team isn't that they've got the best shooters in the league if it was they would have lost already from having an off night, it's that they get wide open looks more than anyone else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.