[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness Where do you rank Rocky "the Italian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Rocky_balboa.jpg (40 KB, 460x370) Image search: [Google]
Rocky_balboa.jpg
40 KB, 460x370
In all seriousness

Where do you rank Rocky "the Italian Stallion" Balboa? Do you think he is top 10 or top 5?

The fact that he won the championship as a club fighter definitely puts him up there I'd say

Let's hear some opinions
>>
Rocky IV is the GOAT

>tfw watched it as a young lad at 15 and it inspired me to lift weights, now I almost bench 405 at a lean mean 6'3 212

thanks Rocky, thanks Russian guy
>>
Rematch against Apollo was total refball. He slow counted that shit. Should have been a draw.
>>
>>64100295

Calling refball on the fact that the he got up first

Rock is the g.o.a.t
>>
>>64100286

Oh shit, are you me?????
>>
>>64100286

Dolph is fucking shredded in that film
>>
>>64100374
So is rocky and apolo creed
>>
He's no Daniel Larusso
>>
File: Sad.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
Sad.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>64100258
If he dies, he dies.
>>
>>64100258
he was a great champion for a bit, but got BTFO by clubber lang

the guy has no dedication and can only put up a fight after someone dies

Lang
>manager died

Drago
>Apollo died

Dixon
>Only put up a semblance of a fight since probably his wife died

guy needs professional help

decent food at his restaurant though
>>
>>64100587

I always meant to eat at his place but never got around to it

I'll stop by next time and if I see him I'll give him my best

No one ever gave Pauly their beat. What a shame
>>
rocky went 1-1 with creed (apollo starting to get old)
1-1 with prime lang
1-0 against an amateur Drago who was overhyped for killing a washed up creed
other than that fought a bunch of tomato cans.
most impressive win is the rematch against prime Lang.
he's maybe a top 10 hw
>>
>>64100729
dont forget to give Spider a bit extra on the tip he needs it
>>
>>64100970

Spider Rico is a bum
>>
>>64100258
Okay, my honest opinion is this - Rocky is a goddamn blockhead, no class on the ring, no technique, next to no skill, unshaped, unformed, raw as fuck, his only quality is his strong as all shit jaw, but man this fellow has a heart. I've never seen anyone like this. He can be absolutely dominated (not that hard for a skilled fighter) but barely anyone can stand as long as he can being punched in his stupid ass face all the time. And surprisingly his fight are interesting to watch.
This and he's a pretty charismatic person. You simply can't not like him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.