[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Players you hate and why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: newton.gif (4 MB, 386x219) Image search: [Google]
newton.gif
4 MB, 386x219
Cam Newton.
>be 2012
>@ Chicago
>7-3, Bears
>9 yard line
>QB scramble
>Fumbles at 1
>Recovered by Carolina
>TD Carolina
>Newton sulking because he doesn't get credit for a rushing TD

Legitimately and literally the most selfish act I've ever seen on a football field.

>FINALLY stops bitching on sidelines
>12-0
>How could he be so positive????
>>
>>64097412
Maybe he's pissed at himself for fumbling at a really important time?
You shouldn't assume he's mad because he didn't get credit for the score.
>>
>>64097469
>a really important time
Nigger, it was the 2nd quarter, 14:50 to go, they had the lead AND they scored off the fumble.
Why would you care about fumbling if you scored? Thank the guy who recovered it at LEAST
>>
>>64097547
I meant where he was on the field (near the goal line)
>>
>>64097605
And they recovered it, why would you be mad? Congratulate the guy who bailed your ass out.
>>
>>64097714
Maybe he did that later, I didn't see it.

Either way, if you've ever been an athlete, you would know that you can score (or even win a game) and still be pissed with yourself with how you played.
>>
>>64097469
Fucking this. Players get angry or sad at themselves all the time when they fuck up. It doesn't matter if it's at a critical point, they just want to always be as good as they can be. Wouldn't you get a little angry at yourself if you fuck up spectacularly and only miraculously get bailed out?

Interpreting that reaction as anything other than just being disappointed in himself is retardation.
>>
>>64097773
>Maybe he did that later, I didn't see it.
He didn't.
And even if he did later, he is letting that resentment build and it becomes insincere
>>
>>64097856
>anything other than
>Not congratulating your teammates
>Thinking Cam Newton is emotionally mature
>Being this much of a homer fuckboi...
>>
Last week Newton had an easy TD but got cocky and starting slowly approaching the goal line. A defender came up and knocked him out.
>>
why this nigger so unlikeable
>>
>>64097894
Well now I know you have other justifications for disliking him, so I can safely discredit this silly argument. For the record, I'm not a Panthers fan.
>>
>>64097966
>Takes people saying nigger on 4chan seriously.
Hello, newfag.
>>
>>64097966

Because you have a small dick.
>>
>>64097412
Is OP this the same racist moron that got mad at Cam for dabbing in Tennessee?
>>
>>64098053
I see you can't read so good, so I'll type it in the simplest terms I can think of.
CAMMY
FUMBLE
STILL CAROLINA TD
BUT NO CAMMY TD
CAMMY SAD

Understand now?
>>
cam gets sulky when he fucks up, you just dont see it much these days because of how theyre doing, 95% chance thats what happened
>>
>>64098129
Wow, he can be a good teammate when his team is playing amazingly? How does he overcome those odds?????

QBs care about stats, especially young, selfish ones.
Your teammate recovered the ball, stop being a faggot and congratulate him.
>>
>>64098177
id like to see a video of cam "not congratulating him"

as it stands now, all you've shown is the fumble, which as i understand it isn't your issue.

all you've done so far is show a gif and make unsupported claims about what happened outside of the gif
>>
File: relax.gif (795 KB, 135x135) Image search: [Google]
relax.gif
795 KB, 135x135
>>64097412
andrew luck
>media wont stop sucking his cock
>get drafted to a team that lets him throw almost every play to get his stats up
>had the easiest S.O.S. in the NFL 2 of the last 3 years (one year he had the 3rd easiest)
>plays in a dumpsterfire division where he gets auto wins against the jags+titans and only needs to go 8-8 to get to playoffs

>has worse stats than russell wilson in every category except totals (since he has way more attempts)
>cant stop throwing ints

everyone apologizes for him by saying his team sucks and would be 0-16 without him, but his team is actually doing better with a backup quarterback (since he doesnt just throw deep every game and get picked by every decent defense)

seriously all he does is throw long without meh accuracy, so he racks up huge scores against his piss poor strength of schedule and gets BTFO by every quality secondary

he is so overrated its ridiculous
>>
>>64097547
>>64097714
>>64097894
>being this autistic
Ball security means a whole lot you fuck. The Hoodie literally didn't resign Ridley because he fumbles.
>>
>>64098399
Here you go, you fucking faggot.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012102806/2012/REG8/panthers@bears#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000086217&tab=recap

Fumble.
TD.
Immediately goes off field.
Sits on bench.
Murphy actually has TO GO TO HIM to get any sort of recognition.

BTFO/10
>>
>>64098177
Thats a bad way to score a touchdown. Only a bad QB would celebrate that, and any good coach would shit on you in the film session for it.

Im not saying he shouldnt be happy, but Cam is pretty consistent in his emotional showings when he makes a mistake. It's a pretty consistent trait among good QBs, honestly.
>>
File: fukid.jpg (6 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
fukid.jpg
6 KB, 200x192
>>64098519
>Canada
>American football
>Acting like opinion is relevant
>>
>>64098570
> to score a touchdown
He scored a TD.
Period.
If I could score 5 times a game by throwing a pick that is stripped for a TD by my team, I would do it.

> Only a bad QB would celebrate that
I'm not asking for him to do the superman pose shit, but go to Murphy, congratulate him, don't sulk on the sidelines.
Joke about how lucky you are, anything ffs.

> Cam is pretty consistent in his emotional showings when he makes a mistake.
>Acting like Cam is emotionally developed.....

> It's a pretty consistent trait among good QBs, honestly.
No, it's actually not.
A good QB would keep his emotions in check and keep a positive attitude and move on to the next play.
>>
>>64098547
a young player fucked up and was embarassed because of that. so he walked off the field.

i could just as easily see an argument against him where if he had celebrated someone would be harping on him because he doesn't take his mistakes seriously enough

at the end of the day, he did blow it. so what if it ended well, it was still a big mistake and he clearly recognized that.

honestly, thats what i would look for in a star player, someone who holds themselves accountable first. he probably treated murphy to a nice dinner or something after the fact

its nice to see your hot opinions parroting the commentary though
>>
>>64098817
> if he had celebrated someone would be harping on him because he doesn't take his mistakes seriously enough
No.
Just no.

>it was still a big mistake and he clearly recognized that.
A turnover in the regular season down by 4 with 44+ minutes of football lead is not "a big mistake"

>he probably treated murphy to a nice dinner or something after the fact
Jesus christ, you're such a fucking homer.

>its nice to see your hot opinions parroting the commentary though
Nice to see your hot opinions parroting deion sanders though "muh black brothas"
>>
>>64098918
denial isnt an argument

any turnover is a big mistake

ad hominem and incorrect

i barely watch football and literally only faintly know deion sanders by name
>>
>>64097412
Cant forget this.
http://nesn.com/2015/11/cam-newton-tears-down-pro-packers-sign-fan-reports-theft-to-police/
>>
Tom Brady
>cries after every play for a flag
>screams at teammates and coaches like a spoiled child
>whines that rules need to be changed everytime something doesn't go his way
>cheater
>huge bandwagon faggot (celtics, 49er and laker fan)

He just seems like an unlikable guy.
>>
>>64099011
>denial isnt an argument
A retarded claim isn't an argument either.

>any turnover is a big mistake
No, they aren't.
Every turnover is a mistake.
Some are bigger than others.
4 point deficit, 44+ minutes left, is not a big mistake.

>Thinks his team buys eachother dinners after games like commentators say every week
>not a homer
Pick one.

>i barely watch football and literally only faintly know deion sanders by name
Why are you ralking?
>>
>>64098651
>He scored a TD.
>Period.
>If I could score 5 times a game by throwing a pick that is stripped for a TD by my team, I would do it.

Thats why you dont play QB. Any asshole can do that.

>No, it's actually not.
>A good QB would keep his emotions in check and keep a positive attitude and move on to the next play.

Wrong. Brady and Rodgers both get mad as shit when they fuck up.
>>
>>64099064
>Thats why you dont play QB. Any asshole can do that.
>Responding seriously to a 150% completely obvious hypothetical scenario.

>Wrong. Brady and Rodgers both get mad as shit when they fuck up.
Nope. They don't sulk on the sidelines and their fuck ups aren't for TDs, like this one is.
>>
Desean Jackson literally cost me a spot in my fantasy football playoffs last night because he thought he was on NFL Blitz mode
>>
Jerry Rice
>12 years old in the er of a hospital in san mateo because my sister took 40 Tylenol after being raped.
>see jerry fucking rice walking through the er
>stop him to ask him to autograph my billabong hat
>he tell me he's in a hurry some sort of emergency with his family and then shoves me aside

litterally one of the biggest pieces of shit on the earth
>>
>>64100128
Seriously some of the dumbest shit I've seen. It was dumb as fuck before he fumbled it but he had to top that.
>>
>>64098053
>dislike cam newton.
>must be racist.
>he can't be unlikable.
>has to be racism.
>>
Nigga you pull up one incident from three years ago where he did something questionable and now hate the shit outa him?
>>
>>64100128
I was rooting for Washington right up until that fumble. Then i wanted him to get his ass kicked in the locker room after they lost. Fuckin hate show boating.
>>
>>64099026
That just makes me like Newton more tbqh senpai. Fuck the opposing team and their banners, especially in your own house
>>
>>64100314
Plus he gives TD balls to kids and steals then from evil referees that try and stop him
>>
OP never played sports competitively

The guy knew it was a selfish play and almost committed a turnover in the opponent's endzone.
>>
>>64097412
I didn't like him for a while but he has matured a lot.

Rodgers I used to like but after he threw the worst game of his life and blamed the running game I can't stand him. All the media worship has gone to his head
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.