[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, Tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: i.png (110 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
110 KB, 350x254
Hi, Tom
>>
File: 16876507-mmmain1.jpg (36 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
16876507-mmmain1.jpg
36 KB, 620x413
>Thinking Gardenhoser is going to lead your team to a Super Bowl
>>
Who else wants to be tied up and have the Brockster stroll in and dominate you?
>>
>166 yards

Lol
>>
>>64096198
>those incredibly wide-set eyes

hello fetal alcohol syndrome baby.
>>
>>64096334
Literally who is going to stop him?
>Brady throwing the ball to himself
>Andy "never saw a playoff game he didn't blow" Dalton
>Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly: The Team
>>
The dude couldn't do shit against the Chargers D. Blaine Gabbert looks better than him.
>>
Oh, Hi rest of the league.
>>
>>64096198
Oh hey, Denver QBs
>>
File: brock lobster.png (617 KB, 596x421) Image search: [Google]
brock lobster.png
617 KB, 596x421
all the way to the superb owl!
>>
>>64097765
Shit son, did you see Brady catch that ball in the iggles game? He's literally the teams best receiver right now.
>>
>>64100331
This fucking nigger new to the AFC West and thinks you can learn shit from when they play each other

Playing the Chargers is WAR. We fucking won, that's what matters.
>>
I love how nobody takes this seriously but the Brock Lobster "hi Tom" gets posted on like crazy.
>>
>>64100441
You got a bumfuck digdug what the fuk are you tlking about??
>>
>>64100456
FUCK YOU thats what. Lurk the fuck more if you dont understand AFC West football

>b-b-b-but he didnt score more
FUCK YOU
>c-c-c-chargers are shit
FUCK YOU

It never matters how good any of these teams are. They always play us tough

Except the Raiders
>>
>>64100331
In fairness Denver didn't even try to score points the whole fourth quarter. They were just running clock, idk if you didnt actually watch the game but they didn't run 5 times in a row to score points, thats just running the game out.

>>64100441
Tbh the Broncos are winning games the exact same way they did with Peyton. Score 17-24 points and win on defense.

Peyton had one exception vs the Packers
Brock had 1 exception vs the Patriots.

Its like a fucking mirror, both QB's are average as fuck now but the team is the best in the league in other areas (especially defense) thats why they win. We could probably win with 50 year old Brett Favre straight out of his wheelchair with this team. But it would be a alot of 17-10 games just as it is now.

t. real Bronco fan.
>>
>>64100472
I don't even care howuch swah gone to the fucking AFC WORST
They all fucking suc a dick really
>>
>>64100472
You've won all but one game against them for the past like 4 years. I'd think the 10-2 Broncos can handle them at their shittiest. Rivers threw a pick 6 and you still only put up 17 against that garbage D. Don't forget it was pretty much a home game with all the Broncos fans their. What a piss poor performance.
>>
>>64100472
>They always play us tough
>Except the Raiders
when did you start bandwagoning the Broncos?

The Raiders are their biggest rival historically and they always give them tough games except when they are the very worst team in the league. Hell the Raiders even blew the Broncos out in fairly recent history, something the other AFC west teams can't do. People still post that Mcfadden laughing image all the time...unfortunately.

Fucking bandwagoners
>>
>>64100562
It 1995 as a 6 year old in Colorado

Bitch
>>
>>64100483
the AFC West is much better than the AFC South and arguably better than the AFC East which has only had 1 good team in it for the past 15 years.

AFC North is obviously the strongest on a yearly basis though, only the browns are permabad.
>>
File: 1447741286858.jpg (92 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1447741286858.jpg
92 KB, 1000x600
>>64100562
>Hell the Raiders even blew the Broncos out in fairly recent history, something the other AFC west teams can't do.

The Chiefs did it to the Broncos literally a few weeks ago.

Pic related dumbass
>>
>>64100618
Raiders scored 60 points.
Queefs didn't, even though they played an injured QB lel.

Queefs just haven't ever really challenged the Broncos the way the Raiders have. The Raiders have actually been good at times, the queefs are perpetually mediocre who hope to go 9-7 every year.
>>
>>64100642
This may be the dumbest comment in this thread.
>>
>>64100642
Chiefs fucking shredded us m8, and they're like trolling ogres of the AFC West.

I am literally terrified of them in the playoffs. Over the Pats, Steelers and Bungles.
>>
>>64100642
what the fuck am i reading
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.