[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are an owner who can take any player off this list. who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nfl rape train.png (2 MB, 1908x776) Image search: [Google]
nfl rape train.png
2 MB, 1908x776
you are an owner who can take any player off this list. who are the top 5 players from this list you want on your team.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/2015-nfl-report?utm_source=vicefbus
>>
put a properly chart of football or rugby senpai.
>>
>>64095341
the niggers.
>>
>>64095377
Try learning how to properly speak English if you want people to pay attention to you f.a.m.
>>
>>64095377
my broken english is enough to bait you lad
>>
>>64095341

I'm a football fan and I don't even recognize half of these guys.

1. Marshall
2. Peterson
3. Roethlisberger
4. The guy who plays for the Bears (14, next to Marshall)
5. The guy on the right who I'm pretty sure is Dez Bryant.
>>
>>64095341
>Correction: An earlier version of this article misidentified a photo of Danny Amendola as a photo of Julian Edelman. We regret the error.
lol
>>
>>64095492
>Winston
>Hardy
>Suggs
>Sanchez
>Manziel
>Incognito
>>
>implying I even know half those players
>>
>>64095466
You just responded to yourself

Great effort bud
>>
>not putting the names and positions in the image

Literally they all look alike 3bh
>>
>Jewlian Edelman has his own brand
Lieul
>>
>>64095341
Dez Bryant
>>
1. Big Ben
2. Adrian Peterson
3. Dez Bryant
4. Brandon Marshall
5. Terrell Suggs

Pretty easy
>>
>>64095341

Peterson, Roethlisberger, Bryant, Marshal and Edlemen

That's a superbowl won right there, don't care how bad the Defense or O-Line is
>>
>>64095341
other than sanchez big ben and peterson I dont' recognize anyone else imo its too hard to pick out nlf players by face
>>
Nothing sickens me more in our society than equating "accused" with "guilty"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.