[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newbie to the English Premier League here. What is the best team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: EPL.jpg (237 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
EPL.jpg
237 KB, 1365x1024
Newbie to the English Premier League here. What is the best team to watch the games of?
>>
File: 1443411835049.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443411835049.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>64094163
arsenal
>>
Man City or Liverpool desu
>>
>English Premier League
>>
Leicester City. Everything else is wrong.
>>
>>64094197
>Sunny SPL
>>
Bandwagon Leicester while it's cool
>>
File: 1449356044780.jpg (42 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1449356044780.jpg
42 KB, 720x540
Klopp desu
>>
Leicester - to see a shit bottom-feeding team somehow beating everyone

Man Utd - Seeing a once-great team so fucking terrified they need to defend all the time is hilarious

Arsenal - Love seeing them play so well, only for each one of them to limp off. Wenger crys each time

Liverpool - My pick! A team such high in confidence and morale, only to INEXPLICABLY shit the fucking bed against teams far beneath them
>>
>>64094993

OH FUCK I missed Chelsea. It's like watching Titanic HD Remastered. But the main romance interest got fired on day 1
>>
File: 1444030461061.png (58 KB, 173x197) Image search: [Google]
1444030461061.png
58 KB, 173x197
>>64094993
>>64095016
>>>/reddit/
>>
Liverpoop.

Dominate hard games, lose easy games.
>>
Spurs are the most exciting team to watch who dont win all the time but also dont suck. As an added bonus, they finish high in the tables but don't usually win so there isn't much bandwagoning.
>>
>Leicester - to see a shit bottom-feeding team somehow beating everyone

i can handle lots of autism and butthurt but this is the one notion i can't handle, that there are teams who "should" or "shouldn't" win.

the team that "should" win is the one that wins! how fucking hard is this to understand? how exactly is their spot at #1 illegitimate?
>>
This is the most unpredictable season in a long time so hard to say. Just watch different teams each week.
>>
>>64095228
just butthurt "fans" of big clubs who think they have a divine right to win against smaller teams, and can't handle they're not as good as they think they are
>>
>>64095228
but this isnt the NFL or NBA where teams are all relatively equally balanced. the reality is certain teams on paper should be beating other teams because they have way more money etc.
>>
>>64095228
>there are teams who "should" or "shouldn't" win.
Spend loads money, expect to win the big bucks

This is pretty much capitalism at work
r u a gommie?
>>
>tfw Assessment centre tomorrow
>tfw it's the only shot at a job you've had since you started applying 15 months ago

how do i not spill my spaghetti?
>>
>>64095176
I was thinking of followin the spurs
>>
>>64096230
Just shows that most managers have no idea what they're doing. I mean, they only do halftime adjustments and send subs on with instructions. The rest is just the players.
>>
Don't bother. Watch la liga instead
>>
>"I love you"
>"I know"
>>
>>64094163
Spurs, Liverpool or Arsenal. They play attacking football and try to win games. Man Utd and Chelsea play not to lose. Those three also come with the added bonus of not buying new talent and having to guess when someone will eventually buy your favorite player. Man city is a beast of its own kind. You'll get the big name players and success that accompanies following Utd or Chelsea but not bored too much by the football but rather by the inevitability of success. Aguero will pretty much score in every game he plays. I've never once seen Aguero take the pitch and fail to do something amazing.
>>
>>64096553
season is already over. barca are champions, la.
>>
>>64095176
This.
>dat young english talent
>>
>>64094163
Arsenal and Leicester
>>
>>64094163
Aston Villa
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.