[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want this to happen so bad, brehs. Wish us luck. He'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: Vem pu timao van persie.jpg (520 KB, 5639x2591) Image search: [Google]
Vem pu timao van persie.jpg
520 KB, 5639x2591
I want this to happen so bad, brehs.

Wish us luck.

He'd be injury free for the rest of his life as well. Could play the 2018 WC maybe.
We fixed Pato, we can fix anyone.
>>
go fuck yourself back to favela, corintiano verme filha da puta
>>
>>64084366
so buttflustered

why do you insist on visiting threads that are not meant for you?
>>
No one cares about our league m8, not even brazilians care anymore, just look at our attendance ratings, we are behind Japan, China and even fucking India.

This shit is dead, it's time for us brazilians to try another sport.
>>
>>64084366
Shitman, tell me your team: you must be the worst in South America.
>>
>>64084242
I'm in a favor of this deal
(dutch guy here)
>>
>>64084469
>downplaying the league to make corinthians' concrete and potential feats seem insignificant

brazilians sure are sore-losers, christ.

in 2011 the league was a fluke
In 2012 the undefeated libertadores was worth nothing
the CWC was shit, chelsea was shit, it was all a fluke
in 2015 the league is a joke again, nobody watches it.
as if it ever mattered, as if it ever happened, as if ratings and audience were the ultimate validation to a league's quality or relevance.

>>64084496
I watched all his goals for united twice already.
If he delivers half of it people will love him.
The guy is class.

Plus, Corinthians' third uniform could be sold and worn in Netherlands very casually to be honest.
>>
>>64084242
Why would he play for Hartlepool?
>>
File: smug messi.png (328 KB, 540x515) Image search: [Google]
smug messi.png
328 KB, 540x515
>>64084469
>>64084995
That's what years of Argentine dominance does to your league
>>
>>64085093
what is it that you say?
2 year 'dominance'?
>>
>>64085244
That's just the start, we'll be winning the next 10 libertadores too

Remember this post mate, Boca will win the next Libertadores and you will say "what is it that you say? 3 year 'dominance'?"
>>
File: kuyt6.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kuyt6.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
He'll probably go to Feyenoord though

That place is like steroids for old players
>>
>>64085307
>Feyenoord

I always link them to Nazi Troops and HardCore.

Am I right, Ruffneck?
>>
>>64085266
>That's just the start, we'll be winning the next 10 libertadores too
You gotta admit that if your assurance is a huge, deluded 'if' you have nothing of real to base your confidence on.

To brag about a 2 year dominance is something only tiny nations too used to lose would do.
>>
Why is Tite so much better than any other Brazillian coach lads?
>>
File: hue.png (20 KB, 233x186) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
20 KB, 233x186
>>64085060
our looks cooler though
>>
>>64085383
great tactician

handles players with clear honesty, he's also very expressive, which aids this. he's expressive, true and acclaimed to the point rivals find him annoying he's got no faults. they then call him fake for the silliest of reasons.

he is truly a manager now, his coaches train the team, he studies his team performance, constantly trying to improve it.
he's got tips with ancelotti to make his team attack better and he's implemented them well.
they had the best attack and best defense and yet were awarded a fair play prize for least fouls committed and cards received.

he's got a GOAT fitness coach that follows him wherever he goes, which helps his physically demanding game to succeed

corinthians have a team of statistics/scouting that gives them an edge against most teams; the big ones do have scouting technologies but they use it poorly and for most coaches it's an annoyance rather than help.

the team actually played better in the libertadores. and even in the 2nd half of the domestic league, scoring buckets, it doesn't look as good as these 1-touch plays they used to play then.

perhaps with van persie up front we can reignite that great flair we had in the beginning of the year.
>>
>>64085307
Laten we het hopen.
>>
Is Tite the next Brazil coach?
Why is Dunga coach again?

Is every FA in the world retarded?
Argentina: Appoint Maradona. FUCKING MARADONA.
Brazil:Hodgson, McClaren, never appointed the best manager ever had Clough
Spain: Still have Del Shit
Mexico: Think they are relevant enough to get Bielsa and Klopp
>>
i miss van persie. hes been around for so long its kinda sad to see him gone. was hoping for euro 2016..
>>
>>64084242
Not sure what's this thread is all about.

Is anyone saying that Van Persie could go to Corinthians? Top lel. What a fucking joke.
>>
shit rumour
>>
Some of my fellow countrymen seem to be having difficulty grasping the purpose of the thread. That's not news, they're usually dumb.

Yes, he only fits the criteria of a speculation that's nothing but a guessing game so far.
Yes, it wasn't explicitly said.
Yes, there's no evidence of it being true so far.
Yes, it excites me.

Yes, you're all jelly, I get that.

For the curious about what the guessing game is:
the new sponsors of corinthians claims they're close to signing a foreign world top 30 player, they got an agreement with the player and convincing his family to move abroad being the only impediment.

The other premises are: he's been part part of an NT that's been semifinalist of the last WC; thus being either Argentina, Netherlands or Germany.
It's admittedly not Tevez.

It's hugely unlikely that a top 30 player from germany who's attended the WC would come to Brazil, they're mostly peaking - with the exception of Klose (who ain't a top 30, even).

What's left is Netherlands.

Before being benched at United, Van Persie used to be considered a top player, surely a top 10~15 striker.
In this ranking, he's top 38 overall.
http://www.ibtimes.com/top-50-footballers-world-2014-2015-season-messi-ronaldo-or-suarez-best-player-1666376
Sneijder seems happy at Galatasaray and ain't a top 30.

We 'don't need' a midfielder at the moment, we need a striker. So it all kinda makes sense.

Buttblasted friends please don't even bother responding, we know you find it unlikely.
I'm happy for the rumor. I'm in love with the thought of him playing for my club. He'd bag 30 a year, minimum.
>>
>>64086023
get your head out of the hole you shoved it into

it's a trending topic in brazil
>>
File: i.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>64086874

If you can't objectively see they are pandering, you must be crazy.

This is exactly what every fucking top brazilian team says when trying to find a new manager.

"Look, guys, we're trying to get Sampaoli. Oh, well, he said no. I guess we will go with this up and coming manager from série C instead."

It's such horseshit. I seriously don't know why they even bother releasing this shit, wait, I do, because they can play dumbfucks to believe anything.

RvP is not coming.
>>
>>64087437
My god, you literally can't contain yourself.

The butt hurts that much?

I already expressed I know it's unlikely.

And Corinthians ain't Flamengo. We actually win before talking loudly about our stature. We actually have stature, in first place.

And that Sampaoli rumor isn't fair, even. Who claimed to have an agreement with him was a former member of the club board, now candidate, who got expelled exactly because he's a megalomaniac with no grasp of reality.

Salt isn't good for your heart, fellow nobody.
>>
>>64085383
He spent a year learning from Ancelotti.
>>
File: 1448076848504s.jpg (2 KB, 125x74) Image search: [Google]
1448076848504s.jpg
2 KB, 125x74
>>64087615
>And Corinthians ain't Flamengo. We actually win before talking loudly about our stature. We actually have stature, in first place.

>this is what he really believes
>>
>>64087949
lol.
When you were a kid did you think you'd grow to become a buttblasted, grinch-like creature who spends the evenings trying to trick people into wasting their time with you, often resorting to negative thoughts to nullify the joy of others, literally every day?

What a life to have.

I'm hiding you.
>>
>>64088369
You literally just won the league. Why the fuck would you need a shit rumour to feel any joy?

Being 100% honest with you, I'd love to see RvP in Brasil, it would be really cool.

I watched him live last year on the WC and I think he is a great player, but these rumours suck so much because I feel like these people think we are dumb enough to believe this is possible.

But whatever, you fool yourself as much you like, I'm off to the gym. The big signing you guys will have is Lucca from Criciúma.
>>
Friendly reminder that antiCorinthianism is a mental disease.
>>
>>64089460
Globo forces every fucking state in the country to watch your shit club when they want to watch other teams, Corinthians is always involved in some scandal (specially the ones related to refereeing) and you have the worst fans as well. Honestly, what did you expect? You reap what you sow, m8.
>>
>>64090513
>Globo forces every fucking state in the country to watch your shit club when they want to watch other teams
if only this were true, my friend.

Corinthians are broadcasted regionally - mostly southeast/central-east, depending on their local teams.
Corinthians is only broadcasted more widely when facing teams from Rio.

TV ratings and broadcasting schedule may not be a fruit of equality, but they are democratic. The games shown are the games that people watch.

Globo itself denies the a more equal approach for obvious reasons (that I'll mention anyway: other teams barely make a mark on the ratings), but favoring Corinthians is not one of these reasons.

Even on important occasions like the libertadores semi-finals, Corinthians wasn't broadcasted to the entire country.

If they favor anyone, it's Flamengo. Just look at what they contend/win and what tv ratings they had/have. Now look at how much money they earn from TV. If they earned as much as Corinthians, it would be enough to be unfair, but rather, they earn more.
And let's remember: having more fans does not equal ratings. And I guess they barely have more fans of their own than SPFC.

Flamengo is broadcasted nationally often, Corinthians is not.
>>
>>64085335
>Feyenoord Rotterdam
>Nazis

Pick one and only one, Rotterdam is pretty much that one city in the Netherlands which will still bring up the Second World War every ten minutes along with accusing every German of being a Nazi or the Gestapo.
>>
>>64085383
>Why is Tite so much better than any other Brazillian coach lads?

It is not only Tite. Corinthians has a good mentality and a leadership that could fix Tite's main problems.

During the beginning of the Championship, Corinthians had a Chelsea-like start. There were calls to replace Tite.
The board of directors kept Tite and began selling players that were shit but that Tite started due to their past.

That's what happened with Fabio Santos (that was the Corinthians' Ivanovic) and Emerson Sheik (a man that won the Libertadores almost by himself in the past, but that became a drag to the team). With the sale of those players, Tite was forced to rely on better players.

And the rest is history.

So, what Chelsea should do is: sell Fabregas, Ivanovic, Oscar and Diego Costa. Force Mourinho to start others.
>>
Why would be play in brazil when he xan walk onto the best dutch team in hus homeland and still ger ucl monie
>>
http://www.foxsports.com.br/videos/581688387581-barcelona-envia-carta-ao-corinthians-e-oficializa-interesse-por-pato

PATO NO BARCELONA

TOP KEK
>>
>>64093196
bundas and caipirinha
>>
File: 1385195296983.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1385195296983.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>64093540
>Segundo informação de Osvaldo Pascoal, presidente Roberto de Andrade afirmou ter recebido documento do clube catalão demostrando intenção de contar com o atacante em 2016.

fucking retard
>>
>>64093559
caipirinha is for homosexuals and women, you homo.
>>
>>64093540
They want him on loan. The club wants to sell...
>>
>>64093586
what is it that you're throwing into the trash and calling others retard for, mr rude?
>>
>>64093540
Jesus, how stupid do you have to be to waste money on Pato? I hope he pulls a Vermaelen on Barcelona, injures himself right after getting there and doesn't play a single game for a year while being paid a shitload of money. They totally deserve it.
>>
>>64093779
he's not going anywhere you stupid fuckts

Curintia directors have been desperate making up rumors about him all year. No one actually wants him.
>>
>>64093887
Read the fucking link, its official
>>
>>64085629
That's if you don't have to face the all-mighty Guaraní-PAR again...
>>
>>64093949
>no team ever disappoints
>no good coach ever loses
I guess neither of those exist, then.

That commentary of yours belongs to GloboEsporte commentary box. Worse, it's ordinary even there.
>>
>>64093914
barcelona can't spend money on the next transfer window because there's a rule in their club to not waste more than a limit, so they are going to loan some player in the next window to be the new pedro
>>
There goes Juca Kfouri polemizing shit again, god.

The cunt endorsed blog do Paulinho and now that other literally who.
And he'll never apologize, because 'itz my jab'.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.