[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beckham now endorses Qatar World Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: David_Beckham-Yarmulke.jpg (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
David_Beckham-Yarmulke.jpg
8 KB, 240x210
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35020960?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
>>
>it doesn't matter that the election was rigged and the president bribed his way into office, we have to respect the result!
>>
>FIFA claims to stand for diversity and inclusion
>Decides to host the World Cup in a country where being gay is illegal and you can be executed for leaving Islam

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35020960
>>
JUST
>>
>>64082306

BRIBE
>>
>>64082311
PEP, XAVI, AND BECKHAM
>>
When will FIFA be replaced with the Caliphate?
>>
File: 1385195296984.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1385195296984.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>64082301
>>
Is this World Cup finally when the whole world opens its eyes to the destructive and oppressive culture of Muslims? I mean like a billion people will be watching.
>>
>>
>>64082366
I mean a terrorist act is pretty much a given at this point
>>
>tfw bought my brother a David Beckham aftershave for christmas

might take it back now
>>
>>64082924
Probably not. So many extremely rich muslims live in Qatar, they're probably funding most major terrorist organizations. It is far more likely that a terrorist act will happen at a World Cup in Europe
>>
>>64082254

He probably got bribed to endorse them too
>>
How the fuck did this World Cup even get to the stage where bribery would work?

Qatari law completely contradicts the values held by the free world that FIFA (supposedly) also subscribes to.

In Qatar, it is illegal for men to wear shorts. Women's arms should be covered from the elbow up. Alcohol is only legal in designated areas and to designated people. Being gay is illegal. You can be put to death for leaving Islam.

The reasons that FIFA gave for choosing Qatar as a venue are the very reasons that countries like Qatar should be out of the question for holding a World Cup.
>>
David "Surrender your ham" Beckham
David "Beckhammad" Beckham
David "Oilfield Shariamaker" Beckham
David "Score the goals and don't eat pork"
David "Giving the stone pass to the infidel lass" Beckham
David "Turban trick the kafir pig" Beckham
David "For missed header, a beheading" Beckham
David "You will concede to the Islamic creed" Beckham
David "Fly Emirates to Manhattan straight" Beckham
David "Etihad? More like Jihad!" Beckham
David "Behead Rooney for that ham baloney" Beckham
David "Abdullah ibn Sayed" Beckham
David "Turning to ISIS in mid-life crisis" Beckham
David "For Victoria, hijab or crematorium" Beckham
>>
>>64083923
good post

Are you ready for a terrorist attack during the world cup in Russia? Could be a big happening
>>
>>64082952
Sounds gay lad
>>
Frank de Boer and Ronald de Boer are also bribed for this.

I mean, you've made millions and millions, you never have to work again, why the hell would you sell out and support dictators and oppression just for a few more quid.

But maybe I'm old fashioned in believing there exists something like 'enough money'.
>>
>>64083923
>giving the stone pass to the infidel lass

kek
>>
it's fairly well known around here that Beckham was signed by PSG in order to get his support for world cup

>>64083716
>illegal to wear shorts
lmao baka
>>
Beckham is Jewish. Just shows that there's little he won't do for money. What a cunt.
>>
>>64084033
No such thing as too much money and there's always room in the garage for a new Rolls Royce
>>
>>64082301
>A country where being gay is illegal
Thank you based Q
>>
>>64084073
Honestly if I was making 5 million a year, I would accept million dollar bribes still. Can never have too much money.

>inb4 jew
>>
>>64084012
I think FSB is getting ready to shoot everyone who looks like a muslim on sight. They aren't gonna fuck up like the French and Belgian libtards did.
>>
more like David Beckmuhammed
>>
>>64084091
eh... wanting more money I can understand, but once I have like 3 million bribing me with another million isn't gonna work.

It's just the idea of selling my integrity. I'm not some filthy whore whom you have power over by throwing more money at me.
>>
>>64083387
Major terrorist attack, possibly a dirty bomb, on the Russian WC as part of a black flag operation by Islamic State operatives culled from white converts to work under the banner of a right-wing American group. Russia replies with a strategic release of nuclear missiles, America responds in kind, and all major world events will take place in the Southern Hemisphere for the foreseeable future

doubles confirms
>>
Truly he now is David Beckharam
>>
>>64084140
You're not Beckham. He is all a filthy whore.
>>
>>64084140
>It's just the idea of selling my integrity. I'm not some filthy whore whom you have power over by throwing more money at me.

Which is exactly why people like us have an even lower chance of becoming millionaires. Empathy is the biggest weakness in a capitalistic society.
>>
>>64084078
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64083716

>illegal to wear shorts

Will the players be wearing trousers?
>>
>>64084048

How many slaves do you personally own and have you ever killed one for laffs?
>>
>>64082952
>shaving
you're brother is a kuck
>>
I thought you /sp/ guys didn't have any political thoughts, that you just care about the games, and that's all, no matter that Madrid and Barcelona have UAE and Qatar respectively. Sometimes you surprise me
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.