[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the English teams do tonight /sp/ ? I have a feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 4668359.jpg (36 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
4668359.jpg
36 KB, 800x546
How will the English teams do tonight /sp/ ?

I have a feeling Man United might go out however Arsenal will go through.
>>
Ez wins
>>
utd 1-0 wolfsburg
arse 3-0 olympiakos
chelsea 2-1 porto
city 2-0 monchengladbach
>>
>>64081992

utd will draw and get dumped into the europa league, they have gone backwards under LVG, the other teams will all go through to the next round
>>
>>64081992
City play tonight not Arsenal
>>
>>64082067

>gone backwards under LVG

You now remember that Moyes was manager before him and we finished 7th.
>>
United will be the only one to not advance desu
>>
>>64082041
Gladbach won 8 and drew 2 of the last 10 league games and beat Bayern 3-1 this past weekend.
They're going to get points.
>>
>>64082247
the amount of flukey wins that van gaal has scraped that moyes didn't get is unbelievable
>>
>>64081992
>poonited

They will draw 0-0 or 1-1 and somehow still go through

absolute cvcks
how they play this badly and still get results is beyond me
>>
>>64082619
It's because Van Gaal doesn't have Rio sulking about chips and turning the dressing room against him.
>>
>>64082644
they'll most likely go out if they draw though, unless PSV chokes
oh wait they're dutch
nevermind then
>>
>>64082668
There you go
I did think it through lel
>>
Arsenal fan here and anyone who thinks arsenal have more than an outside chance of qualifying is kidding themselves. No team has thrashed olympiakos at home and that's what arsenal need to do. Not beat them, thrash them, with half the first team injured. It's not happening.
>>
>>64082688
winning by 2 goals isn't thrashing
and özil is in the form of his life
also, they have their first choice striker back
it's entirely possible
>>
>>64082693
Walcott is the only reason I have hope. But beating a team 2-0 at their place is a thrashing especially when that team knows 0-0 and 0-1 gets them through. It'll be a massive choke job by olympiakos to lose 2-0 or worse when all they need is to lose 1-0 or better.
>>
Chelsea and City to advance, Arselel and Poonited out.
>>
>>64082688
bayern beat them 3-0
>>
>>64082688
Arsenal have no excuses if they can't even beat Olympiakos, fäm.
>>
>>64081992
United will win comfortably.
Chelsea will win.
Arsenal is going to lose.

screencap this
>>
Should Man Utd sign Vardy in January? Is he better than Wayne Rooney?
>>
>>64082826

most professional strikers are better than rooney desu lad m8
>>
City will get trashed
>>
>>64082817
>United will win comfortably.
that's unironically impossible for them
>>
>>64082754
>>64082761
I know olympiakos isn't exactly 80s Liverpool but the situation is as tough as anfield '89. They're essentially a team defending a one goal lead at home. Any cl team in that position would really have to implode to not go through.
>>
>>64082826
any striker in EPL is better than him right now
>>
>>64082936
But it's also Arsenal's last chance to make it out of the group.
I expect them to step it up with the players and coach they have.
>>
City are already through, but need to finish top to avoid Barcelona or Bayern.
Chelsea can easily grind out a draw, Porto are in shit form. Through as well.
United are in trouble but I have a feeling they'll luck out. Dutch teams are shit under pressure.
Arsenal are fucked.
>>
>>64082688
Arsenal are gona do it lads
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.