[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone hate this based man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: 1449455345452.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449455345452.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
How can anyone hate this based man?
>>
File: 1449491031498.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449491031498.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>64081334
>>
all worship cam-senpai. I wish I got that ball.
>>
>>64081334

Did he get flagged for that?
>>
Big
Black
Cat

W
O
R
S
H
I
P
>>
>>64081334
I don't like his cockiness but I do admire that he does give TD footballs to fans.

That's all I have to say about him really.
>>
>>64081334
They lost to him kek Keep Pounding
>>
>>64082447
same here
every kid he gives a ball to is a fan for life. For Cam and the NFL so I don't mind his success right now.
>>
I don't like black people
>>
#thug
>>
I've always respected the panthers since I used to live in NC but these oncoming bandwagoners are going to kill the franchise for me like it did the Seahawks
>>
He's a criminal.
>>
>>64081334
>poor people trying to tell millionaire studs they can't have their ball
>>
how do I decorate my lower legs and feet like that?
>>
At this point most of /sp/ just hates him because he's black, or because they are massive betas and Cam being cocky/confident and smiling a lot makes them uncomfortable. People bring up the laptop thing like it was even a huge deal meanwhile people like rapistburglar are loved by /sp/

Cam is truly a stand up guy
>>
>>64082585
sp hates him because 31 other fan bases aren't Carolina Panther fans simple as that
>>
>>64081334

>A member of their family immediately tries to steal it from them
>>
File: 34537667.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
34537667.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>64081337
how can anyone hate this man
>>
>>64082663
>wrote the same thing as op
did not see that..
>>
>>64081334
What about the play against the Saints where he had an easy td but got cocky and the Saints defender rocked his world? That's why people hate him.
>>
File: cam.jpg (31 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
31 KB, 620x413
>>64081334
Because they are /pol/-tier.
>>
>>64082776
That hit was hilarious because of the look on his face afterwards.
>>
>>64082804
The man eats only fish inorder to challenge himself....idk about you, but that's the whitest thing I have ever heard of
>>
>>64082601
>being this simple
>>
>>64083245
>not being correct with 1st grade logic so you don't have to wast time shitposting
>>
>>64082601
As a Steelers fan I wouldn't mind if the Panthers went undefeated this season.
>>
too black too strong desu
>>
I like the Panthers overall for the way they've built their team, Newton's first two years they were 6-10 or something but they were patient and made the right moves. Still surprised they are undefeated.
>>
>>64082601
I'm not a panthers fan and my cowboys got btfo by him and lost our QB. But I love cam because he does shit like this
>>
>>64081342
No, why would he?
>>
>>64083419
>Still surprised they are undefeated.

Their schedule has been easy as shit this year.
>>
>>64082447
I don;t mind his cockiness because he's playfull about it.

Once you understand he's just a big goofy loveable kid at heart, he is very likable.
>>
>>64083495
I never said I hated him. He's a good football player and he's a very mobile QB which i think is good to see along with Wilson that QBs aren't being limited to standing in one spot then blaming the O-line when someone gets through to them.
>>
>>64082776
To his credit, though, after the game he admitted his mistake and said he'd learned his lesson.
>>
>>64083480
Just like the Patriots 07 season, sounds fair to me.
>>
>>64083479

Being rude tbqhwy.
>>
>>64083535
The 07 Patriots faced 7 winning teams including two 13-3 teams. You clearly didn't watch that season
>>
>>64082824
That hit was a cheap shot helmet-to-helmet, not surprising since it's the Saints I guess.

Hope the bastard gets fined.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4687013-cam-newton-concussion-tested-helmet-to-helmet-saints-goal-line-tackle-stays-in-game
>>
>>64083480
They have beayen r teams that would be in the playoffs today.

Nobody has beaten them.

How's your team doing?
>>
>>64083512
I never said that you said you hated him -- I was talking about his cockiness, which you(? the post I replied to, anyway) brought up, and why it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>64083576
>6 free wins because "Lol division"
>4 more free wins because the AFC North was >2 real games all season.
>Lose the most essential game because they weren't up to snuff.
>>
>>64083594

>How's your team doing?

7-5
>>
>>64081334
What a bitch move by the ref, he's going to get fucked over by refs one game because they're salty as fuck over the guy
>>
>>64083642
Their division was pretty bad that year, but look at the rest of their schedule, it was pretty stacked. No one who watched that season can say they had an easy schedule
>>
Nobody on the internet hates Cam Newton. Everyone who hates him is a suburban woman over the age of 40, they're virtually invisible online. This is the Bautista bat flip all over again.
>>
>>64083576
This season is not over, mate. We'll see where it winds up.

Panthers have defeated all teams they've played with a winning record and a handful with a .500 record that would have a winning record if they had been good enough to beat Carolina. They have won 12 straight games.

That's not a fluke, they're a damn good team. How do they compare with playoff teams? They've beat four that would be in the playoffs if they started today, and several contenders.

Not too shabby.
>>
>>64083665
Not bad. Good for them.
>>
>>64083674
An assured playoff birth is an easy schedule buddy.
The Pats have always had it easy because their division is fucking trash.
I respect all 4 teams in the AFC North last year because all 4 of them had a shot at the play offs late in the season.
Where as the Pats have always been handed a playoff shot.
>>
>>64083728
Getting a guaranteed playoff spot is nice, but when you're trying to go 16-0 you have to measure their whole schedule. The Patriots had to beat very good teams throughout the year, regardless of their division.
>>
>>64083693
>Bautista bat flip
A lot of /sp/ was salty as fuck over that and they weren't all Rangers fans
>much unwritten rules
>>
>>64083744
Well don't bitch about the schedule when it's easy as fuck anyway.
Call me when you have it as bad as the rams did last year, maybe people will give a shit.
Certainly don't give me weak shit about how the pats not getting every game handed to them somehow makes Carolina's run less valid.
>>
>>64083777
I'm not taking away from what Carolina is doing, going 12-0 is really hard to do even if you play the Browns 12 times a year. But to compare their schedule to the 2007 Patriots is laughable.
>>
File: The look.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
The look.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>64083817
>My face when we witness league history and Carolina upstages the goobers known as the Pats
>>
>pats fags talking about cupcake schedules
>lose to backup qb and the eagles
LOL
>>
>>64081337
>Green Gay
>>
>>64083744
Carolina and new England both play the NFC east and the AFC south. New England played Denver and Pittsburgh. Carolina played Seattle and Green bay. The difference is Carolina has not lost.
>>
>>64081334
I love Cam and I'm not even a Panthers fan.
>>
Because I'm a Saints fan. Also because all that confidence and swagger with 1 career playoff win... You don't see Tony Romo acting like that.
>>
>>64082447
>I don't like his cockiness

He's "cocky" but in a fun way. Because he's playing a game. games are meant to be fun

not "cocky" like sherman
>>
>>64083480
>Their schedule has been easy as shit this year.

there's that meme again
>>
>>64082447
Dont confuse confidence with cockiness.
>>
>>64082601
Bucs fan and I love him
>>
>>64082776
He took the hit like a man too. 90% of qb's would've been out after that
>>
>>64083693
>This is the Bautista bat flip all over again.

>dont watch boreball so had to look it up
>people salty about this

why are people so fucking sensitive?
>>
>>64084464
>carries an offense in the NFL to 12-0
>not allowed to be confident

Racist detected

Also your dome baby quarterback should have his records struck. He threw the majority of yards inside.
>>
I like him but I don't want him to go undefeated because if he goes 19-0 and undefeated there will be a massive influx of SJW media who doesn't understand the sport to ask why there aren't as many black Quarter Backs as white ones, and then demand that even though the majority of the top 10 QBs are white that the NFL hire more black QBs for the reason that if Camcam can go 19-0 they're obviously superior to whites.
>>
>>64084831
The butthurt was the icing on the cake
>>
>>64084877
Why are kuckskins so pathetic.
>>
File: irvinseemssurprised.jpg (17 KB, 240x299) Image search: [Google]
irvinseemssurprised.jpg
17 KB, 240x299
>>64082846
>eats only fish
>great QB
>likes Mac products

Post yfw Cam is white after all lads.
>>
>>64084831
It's baseball, people are autismo as fuck
>>
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate anyone. But I do dislike Cam Newton. He's treated like some sort of hero. He gives the ball to kids. Who cares? It's a ball. There's no reason for him to make those touchdowns. He can pass it to a teammate or hand it off. It's cool we get it. We know you can do it. But it's a team game. Then he does these stupid fucking jungle dances. From Africa or some shit in the end zone after scoring. Like he's summoning ancient African spirits. There's no need for that. The fact that the other team is losing and he does that it makes them feel like crap, rubbing it in their faces. It's a game. He also stole computers and did other shit in college like gambling. He cheats during games too like he did with the seahawks and Colts. There's lots of things I don't like about him.
>>
>>64084877
fuck I didn't think of this...
>>
>>64083904
pay denbts faggot
>>
>>64083728
The Jets and Bills were better than usual this year. The dolphins are always trash.
>>
It's easy to hate someone who steals laptops. Just because something happened a long time ago doesn't mean it doesn't matter
>>
>>64085605
>There's no reason for him to make those touchdowns.

There is. He forces defenses to account for him as a red zone threat independent of his traditional duties as a QB. The Panthers have built their offense around this and they wouldn't be nearly as dangerous without it. He's probably the best red zone threat in league history.
>>
>>64085861

Actually, that's exactly what it means

Those among you.. cast the first stone, etc
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.