[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
**YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR TEAM IS LEADING THE DIVISON**
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: TeamLogo.png (154 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
TeamLogo.png
154 KB, 2000x2000
**YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR TEAM IS LEADING THE DIVISON**
NOT SO FAST
>racists
>gnats
>cowcums

G'day cunts. I have just returned from a three week ban due to an elite and very muscular shitposting spree that I committed across multiple boards. I did the crime, I did the time, and now I am back and ready to discuss some sports. And what better thread to start off with than an /iggles/ general.

A lot has happened since I last posted.

Let's talk about how the Iggles have the best RB duo in the league who are all consistently putting up good numbers. Of course I am speaking of the dynamic and unstoppable combo of the bell cow workhorses named Darren Sproles and Kenjon Barner.

Let's talk about how the Iggles high octane high scoring D/ST being literally unstoppable even by the two best to ever do it.

Let's talk about how their notoriously hard hitting and stingy bend dont break defense (aside from garbage time points)

Let's talk about how the redskins are only relevant in SJW ad campaigns to get them to change their name, and not for any prowess on the gridiron at all. They can't even beat the cowboys at home in primetime despite everyone injured

Let's talk about how the Cowshemales' season is over and how they will fade into irrelevancy again, as they always do during the course of a season where they show 'promise' at the beginning.
>Let's talk about ALL THREE OF MUH FIRST ROUND PICKS B-U-S-T-I-N-G
>t-theres no way all will bust y-your delusional
>can barely score against the shitskins
>muh four first round draft picks
Let's talk about how the Poo Pork Gay Ants have a terrible football team after they have been talking a whole bunch of shit about Basedadelphia.

Anyway that's enough ranting about irrelevant teams. This is after all an /iggles/ General, and the Iggles are anything but irrelevant. Statistically, they have been one of the most playoff-relevant teams this millennium, a stat that I'm sure many other teams are envious of.
>>
File: 1292214712011.png (63 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
1292214712011.png
63 KB, 440x293
bamp
>>
Wow the Eagles have a tiny bit of success and this is what happens. I hate to see if you guys ever became a good or Evan average team In the NFL.
>>
You guys literally have the same record as the Redskins. Bears, Raiders, Dolphans and Giants. Do those sound like winning teams?
>>
>being happy over a three way tie for first place

there's not much to gloat about
>>
Only in your pathetic division is that good enough to make the playoffs.
>>
So the legends were truth. Eagles fans are fucking annoying and they deserve all the bullying in this board.

At least the Chiefs fans are just autistic.
>>
>>64080598
Broncos fan btw so no bias.
>>
holy fucking shit EDP you beat brady and now yr making crazy threads, just chill out
>>
File: 1445472710927.png (161 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445472710927.png
161 KB, 499x499
>mfw iggles makes playoffs at 8-8
>pull off amazing playoff wins
>chip Kelly wins iggles first owl after a whole year of people speculating over his job

The most Philly way to win an owl
>>
>>64078737
Proxy off waba
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 425x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 425x444
>>64080778
>>
File: 1440293342397_1.jpg (10 KB, 200x218) Image search: [Google]
1440293342397_1.jpg
10 KB, 200x218
>Vikings play the Cardinals next in Arizona
>we play the Cowgirls in Lambeau
>>
>>64081021
You think making fun of the Cowboys os fun this year just wait until next year when they draft Johnny Manzeil it's going to be a authentic slideshow circus paramount to the days of Tebow.
>>
>>64081079
My bad I meant aquire not draft.
>>
nice proxy matt
>>
>philly
>ever winning a superbowl
HA
>>
>>64078737
I didn't watch Ingres this year except for that preseason game with Tebow. EDP says that this team plays like dogshit even when it wins, so why are you happy about being in a three way tie for the first place in the worst division in the league? According to that big nig you won't go far in the playoffs anyway.
>>
>>64080602
>Chief fans
>autistic
>coming from that flag
Fucking taco people
>>
Dude your team got blown out by the fucking Lions.
>>
>beating new england in foxborough

WE SUPER BOWL NOW
>>
>>64080778
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.