[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen how do we fix the 76ers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 700x434
Gentlemen how do we fix the 76ers?
>>
Allen Iverson
>>
Trust the process
>>
>>64073913
go back to these uniforms
>>
>>64073972
This.

BASED Hinkie is slowly but fucking surely building a team that will destroy the meme ball the NBA has grown to abuse. Ben Simmons is coming.
And his starting 5 of big men is gonna destroy the league.

Cap this.
>>
>>64074048
I would like to see Ben Simmons at small forward, but Nerlens is trash at center because he gets thrown around and not a scorer at the 4 spot and Embiid is never going to play in the NBA
>>
>>64074095
Just please trust the process. They're saving embiid. Also Noel is gonna put on dat der nba offseason bulk
>>
>>64074155
So say they get Simmons

Trash
Trash
Simmons
Noel
Embiid

They're not getting good free agents to begin with but all the unrestricted guards this offseason are trash
>>
Not even Bob the Builder can fix this shit
>>
>>64074273
They'll be back in the playoffs in a couple of years. I'm certain of it. BTW I'm from Philly which is why I'm so passionately stupid in my beliefs.
>>
>>64074364
It's just interesting to me, Hinkie is basically playing 2k association mode trying to get picks off trade finder and through tanking
>>
Simmons
Saric
Noel
Embiid
Okafor

HOW DO YOU STOP THAT
>>
fire hinkie to stop the bleeding immediately
>>
>>64074395
Embiid stops himself, Noel is too slow to play the three so just bench him. Simmons can't guard elite point guards
>>
leave filthadelphia
>>
>>64073929
I came here to post this.
>>
>>64073913
>Build time machine
>bring back Allen Iverson.
>>
>>64073913
He's only a year or two off a starting five consisting of top 5 picks... so there's that.
>>
Not a game, we talking about practice
>>
>>64074009
this desu
>>
>>64074633
Hol Up
*buys expensive jewelry*
You tellin me
*smacks lips profusely*
Nawwww man I can't believe dis shit
*goes to press conference dressed like a thug*
Haha but wat I'm tryna say is
*braids hair*
These muthafuckers talking bout
*buys everyone he's ever met a mansion and luxury vehicle*
I can't believe dis shit
*throws arm sleeve on and chucks up a three*
You tryna tell me
*gets into altercation at bowling alley*
We
*goes broke despite making practically $300 million in career earnings alone*
TALKIN BOUT PRACTICE
*plays in China*
>>
Relegate them.

I'm not even joking
>>
TRUST
>>
If >we get Simmons Hinkie will trade one of the centers and Saric for some role players

After that he'll spend some money in the FA, yes the Sixers will have to give top dollar for scrubs to play in Philly but that's part of it
>>
Mike Conley
Demar Derozan
Ben Simmons
Nerlens Noel
Joel Embiid

Ladies and gentleman your 2017 NBA champions
>>
>>64074890
Replace Noel with Okafor
>>
>>64074273
>trash
Dario saric
Ben simmons
Noel/okafor
Embiid

Rest of the league fugged
>>
Update them

(;
>>
Fire Hinkie
>>
I was a bobcats now hornets fan during the 2011 7-59 season. 7 wins in an entire season. It was hard to see anything that could turn that shit around.
>>
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14317233/nba-owners-lobbied-league-office-philadelphia-76ers-changes

Its gotten so bad its affecting other teams home sales
>>
>>64073913
Actually try to build a team, and not just tank for draft picks.
>>
Losing by 51 points isn't fixable
>>
Sign Kobe as a coach from next year. He will be slapping niggas, reporters, fans. I'll tune in for sure.
>>
>>64074918
Okafor's going to wind up getting himself killed before 2017.
>>
>>64078691
>tanking so hard that the commissioner uses his pull to get you a HoFer for your front office

THANK YOU BASED HINKIE.

THANK YOU BASED PROCESS
>>
>>64074393

So true.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.