[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is college football rigged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FqczEJ6.png (2 MB, 1460x754) Image search: [Google]
FqczEJ6.png
2 MB, 1460x754
Is college football rigged?
>>
what am I looking at?
>>
>>64068170
They missed a targeting penalty on that kick
Just incompetence, not rigging
>>
Conference wanking breeds this shit. There's money in getting those playoff games so there's no incentive for conference heads to want upsets
>>
>>64068195
UNC-Clemson ACC Championship game

UNC down by 8 gets the onside kick back. Ref called offsides when there was clearly no one offsides. UNC has to rekick it. Clemson gets the ball on the second kick. Game over.

SOME people are speculating that it's rigged because IF UNC wins, the committee wouldn't put an ACC team into the playoffs, costing the ACC money.
>>
>>64068287
>amateur sports
forget I asked
>>
>>64068170

I believe so
>>
>>64068287
>some people

I'm pretty sure everyone outside of the president of the ACC and Clemson think that was rigged.

I mean just last year you saw the Big XII try some pathetic co-champion bullshit to get either Baylor/TCU; even though it ended up it ended up blowing up in their faces.

Anyone who thought this playoff shit was gonna be any better than the BCS was is delusional.
>>
>>64068170
>sec having a team in the playoffs
its obviously rigged
>>
>>64068170
didn't somebody expose this as the penalty was called because UNC didn't have enough players on the far side of the field?

like the penalty was incorrectly called but it was still a penalty for illegal formation?
>>
>>64068287
>>64068170

if you look at OP there are only 3 people on the top half of the field... that is a penalty, and that is the penalty that was called.
>>
>>64068170
>giving a shit about amateur sports in the first place
>>
They threw the penalty before the caught the ball.

I don't see how that can be rigged? They have no idea which kick will be recovered or not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.