[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hop in anon, we're on our way to cucK the cardinals out of a bye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Russel.jpg (314 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
Russel.jpg
314 KB, 628x434
Hop in anon, we're on our way to cucK the cardinals out of a bye
>>
>>64066222

all right but we need to go pick up rawls along the way
>>
How I delet thread?
>>
>>64066222
But your wife cheated on you and you have a shit ton of money in the divorce
And now you are dating a pop star who slept with pretty much every rapper who won't sleep with you while you raise her kids

What do you know about cukking anyone but yourself
>>
>>64066475

hey pizza bro
>>
>Seahawks not getting home field advantage this year

you guys don't have a chance, sorry
>>
>>64066222
who are you, sir?
>>
>>64066222
KEKNALS
>>
haha cUck
>>
>>64066494

they will get over that hump this year. Just like the losing to teams who score over 24 points meme stat
>>
>>64066222
It helps that their schedule is a joke until they lose to the Cardinals in Arizona.

>Ravens
>Browns
>collapsing Rams
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.