[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
interesting facts about the team you support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1448921736220.jpg (70 KB, 699x960) Image search: [Google]
1448921736220.jpg
70 KB, 699x960
>Georgi Kalapatirov - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in 1995.

>Georgi Prodanov - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in 1995.

>Petar Petrov[disambiguation needed] - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in 1998.

>Georgi Iliev - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in August 2005.

>Nikolai Popov - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in 2005.[13]

>Alexander Tasev - Chairman of Bulgaria's football team Lokomotiv Plovdiv, shot dead in May 2007.
>>
File: based bb.jpg (140 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
based bb.jpg
140 KB, 448x252
Tom Brady is the GOAT
>>
>>64066172
this
>>
File: grandecagliari.jpg (331 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
grandecagliari.jpg
331 KB, 800x600
First and only foreign team to win the italian league
>>
our national team is the only national team to have played against brazil without ever losing against them.
>>
>>64066172
>>
Well, that isn't that interesting considering you live in fucking Bulgaria
>>
File: Brady_double_facepalm.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Brady_double_facepalm.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>64066172
>threw a pick six to the iggles
>GOAT
>>
>>64066218
is it true that majority of Sardinians are inbred?
>>
. >we're the most winning hockey club in the world by individual titles
>>
File: ff.jpg (25 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
25 KB, 500x332
Contrary to popular belief Leicester is actually pronounced "Leicester".
>>
>>64066252
Stop projecting you gypsy
>>
>>64066131
Mascot pounced on a live ball once.

Only NFL team to trail in overtime and still win the game -- which sounds like it can't be real, but it seems to be, unless something happened yesterday that did not get into sources yet.

First NFL team to give up a blocked PAT and see it returned for a two point conversion by the opponent (yesterday v. Saints)

When they took the filed a an expansion team against the Jaguars, also an expansion team, at the Hall of Fame Game for both teams' first appearance on a football field, the two teams lines up to start the game on the wrong sides and had to be directed to swap ends by the refs.
>>
>>64066273
>gypsy
look at op pic, do we look gypsy to you fag
>>64066244
i will fuck your mulatto ass to death pedro
>>
Hull City lost to Manchester United in the first ever penalty shootout, in the short-lived Watney Cup

Back in the 50s when Hungary where a footballing superpower, league side Vasas toured the UK. When they thrashed several top sides like Wolves and Arsenal, the press wanted the final game against us to be called off, only for The Tigers to win 3-1. Google "The Game Fleet Street Tried To Stop".

>>64066131

Weren't they all in Sunny Beach too?
>>
ITT -- We are shocked to discover how uninteresting our teams really are.
>>
>>64066310
Well, she fucking does tßh
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (71 KB, 537x589) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
71 KB, 537x589
>>64066310

you're from plovdiv and you support lokomotiv, so yeah, you're a gypsy
>>
Flyers kicked the shit out of the Red Army team in the 70s. It was fucking rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddPhG6EAOo
>>
>>64066403

kek
>>
>>64066131
who's this cum dumpling?
>>
>>64066448
>the dirtiest fucking team in American sports history vs some commies

fucking kek
>>
>>64066448

>badass team from american league has no helmets
>soviet commie babies need helmets.
>>
>>64066131
Are Bulgarian prostitutes good prostitutes?
I'm tired of being ripped off by lazy Romanians to be quite honest with you, my family.
>>
>>64070271

no

i mean the really expensive ones are probably good but you shouldnt touch the regular ones
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.