[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss the Redskins' ensuing victory over the cowfaggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: CowboysBloodyStar_crop_north.jpg (38 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
CowboysBloodyStar_crop_north.jpg
38 KB, 600x401
ITT: We discuss the Redskins' ensuing victory over the cowfaggots
>>
>>64066053
The team that is supposed to win always loses these games.

Congrats Cowboys.
>>
File: nfc least.png (28 KB, 555x257) Image search: [Google]
nfc least.png
28 KB, 555x257
Cowboys can still make the playoffs. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>64066053
Dem boys gonna win it for mah iggles. Gonna put my wifes kid to bed and enjoy this game.
>>
Redskins fan here, we're going to get refballed hard to keep the division close.
>>
>>64066306
Are you supposed to be class of the division? Nigga we all trash
>>
>>64067126
No but they should be able to take it with ease with Dallas twice and easy couple games coming up.

>>64066274
>Raising another man's kid
no wonder you're an iggles fan
>>
File: anna-kendrick-sad-face-gif.gif (729 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
anna-kendrick-sad-face-gif.gif
729 KB, 500x210
>tfw the Redskins have been even more irrelevant than the Cowboys for the past 20 years

Used to be the best rivalry in American sports.
>>
>>64068435
Still is if you watch the games every last one is still exciting and no team leaves without multiple injuries
>>
>>64066053
>Implying the Redskins won't lose to the Seahawks in the playoffs like the last three times this century
>>
+1 for Captain Kirk
>>
Will Jerry do the right thing and tank?
>>
File: spongebobpatricklol.gif (335 KB, 499x323) Image search: [Google]
spongebobpatricklol.gif
335 KB, 499x323
>>64068391
>No wonder you're an iggles fan
>>
>>64068924
That would be the absolute worst idea for that team. Tanking makes your team develop a losing mentality just look at the Colts. Sure they got their "Franchise" QB but everyone around him sucks and they will continue to suck due to that mentality.

Patriots are the best in the league because they believe in Belicheks system and that they deserve to win every game as long as they perform their roles. They aren't the fastest or strongest but buying into a system with a good attitude around the system produces a consistent winner as long as the system isn't complete shit.
>>
>>64069217
>>64068924
Seem like a good idea to me. Just keep everyone focused on next year and you'll be fine. They know the score.
>>
>>64069268
They can still potentially win the east and need to start making this team think about life without Romo since they can't even win one fucking game without him. Also tanking would just hurt there cap situation more since they are going to have to restructure and cut more people as they only have 12Million.

It's never a good idea to tank because its never worked out for any franchise. Also there is not that many good prospects to take first overall this year
>>
>>64069446
>never worked out for any franchise
Cleveland Cavaliers.
>>
>>64070397
>cavs
>successful

Select one
>>
>>64069217
Patriots are good because they have an (effective) meme QB throwing to the GOAT TE and elite WR
>>
>>64069217
>patriots
>best team in league

The only reason they're one of the better teams is because the refs ride Bradley's dick
>>
File: rg3 injury apimages.jpg (259 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
rg3 injury apimages.jpg
259 KB, 800x463
>>64066053
Do the stanky leg do the stanky leg
>>
Fucking delusional skins fans
>>
>>64070664
Lol how are they delusional to beat a team that has lost 8 of their 9 games and they are 5-1 at home?
>>
Awwwww yeeeessss...
time for my boys to mess with the east's standings, if cowboys don't win the division lets fuck everything up and make everyone else tie
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (15 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
15 KB, 236x177
>>
Watching the game with my dad, im a redskins fans and hes a dallas fan. gun be great.
>>
the redskins have the best chance to win nfc east in this god awful division
>>
i wish I screen cap'd all my posts saying the redskins would win the division before the season started
>>
>redskins
>winning
>on a monday night
>when they are favored
>in a rivalry game

nah they'll choke like the always do
>>
>>64066306
>>64066306
>>64066306
>>64066306
Bumping this.
>>
>>64067126
Nigger detected
>>
>>64066061
LOL
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.