[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just getting the 1 seed in the AFC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Don't mind me, just getting the 1 seed in the AFC.
>>
>>64065464

>don't mind me, just gonna get bounced in our first playoff game again

shut the fuck up manlet
>>
Don't mind at all knowing you're gonna be your usually shitty self come postseason :)
>>
>>64065502
>6'3
>manlet

If you aren't 7 foot tall these days, you're a manlet according to spee. Smh desu senpai
>>
>losing to the toxins
>>
>Bengals get 3 seed
>Lose to the Chiefs in the first round

Screencap this
>>
>>64065518
That game would be the spaghettib owl of the century

>neither team has won a playoff game in 20+ years
>both teams fighting to lose

Still think the bengals would win senpai, they did btfo the Chiefs earlier this year
>>
>>64065518
> 8 field goals
kek
>>
>>64065464
>TFW Cincinnati gets the #3 seed
>Houston surges to the #5 seed
>Hoyer the destroyer gets a concussion
>TJ Yates comes in
Is your body ready for another choke classic.
>>
>>64066080
Too bad the 3 seed plays the 6 seed you fucking moron
>>
>>64066080
>3 seed plays the 5 seed

This is your typical southern "education" everybody
>>
CAN'T HALT THE DALT
>>
>Tfw expecting a loss this coming weekend

Bengals secondary is depleted and the Steelers have been going rape mode on secondaries the past two weeks. It's going to be an ugly game.
>>
>>64071101
Iloka, Jones and Hall will be back this weekend though anon. They only sat this past weekend because it wasn't worth playing them at 80% against the Browns. Same with Eifert. Our secondary will be fully healthy for the most part
>>
>>64071226
I'm still scared, anon. I'm always scared when the Bengals play the Steelers, because those fuckers always seem to be in rape mode for Bengals/Steelers games regardless of injuries.
>>
>>64071257
they only scored 10 points last time friend, it will be fine :^)
>>
Only way Dalton could make it out of the first round
>>
>>64065464
>le win when no one's watching man
>>
>>64071809
That game was still a shitshow by the Bengals, anon. They got lucky.
>>
>>64065464
>le can't win in the post season man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.