[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soccer watching Amerifag here. I want to start getting into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Soccer watching Amerifag here.

I want to start getting into watching the NFL and have a few questions.

1) I checked ESPN's top 100 players and this guy is #1. Is he really the best? I thought QB's were supposed to be the best and it seems all this guy does is tackle really hard.

2) why is Tom Brady #3? /sp/ told me he was the GOAT?

3) What team should I start bandwagoning? Leaning towards the Colts right now.
>>
>>64064765
fuck off spic

build wall
>>
Any serious responses
>>
1) Yeah he's very good. He's held back by his shit team though.

2) Couldn't tell you. Both Brady and Rodgers are very good quarterbacks.

3) Where do you live? Support your local team.
>>
Support your local team or watch as a neutral. don't be a bandwagon cunt
>>
1) yeah he's excellent. qbs are generally considered the best, so the fact that he's in the running with them as a defensive end mean he's pretty damn good

2) rating systems don't take into account many things. brady is goat because of his decision making and leading abilities. he has excellent stats but above all he's got a good head. if the rankings were more subjective, he would be #1. he's also getting a little older, however, and has lost some of his greatest receivers throughout the years so that may play a part in it

3) don't bandwagon; support your local team. it's a lot more rewarding/fun
>>
>>64065024
Thanks. I live in Orlando so the closest would be the Bucanerers or the Jags? Nobody here supports any of those teams though.
>>
>>64064765

1) hes very good
2) he cheats
3) just support someone local. Dolphins or bucs etc
>>
>>64065116
you could probably get away with rooting for the dolphins if you wanted to
>>
>>64065116
a lot of people in orlando support the jags because bortles is their qb and he played for ucf
>>
>>64065171
So the Dolphins are pretty good? Or are they just the least worst out of the bunch
>>
>>64064765
>lives in Orlando
>watches soccer
>confirmed for spic
>>
>>64065188

well they have the most history/respect out of the bunch. they aren't terrible though

the bucs are probably the best in that group at the moment followed by the dolphins and then the jags

the bucs and dolphins aren't too bad of teams to be rooting for. be thankful you don't live in philly or detroit
>>
>>64064765
if youre gonna bandwagon, do it on a good team. pick a winning team and stick with them. you go from fairweather to true fan when they eventually start shitting themselves
>>
>>64064765
1. Because he might just be the best defensive player of all time, but even the best defensive player of all time can't influence the game like a current top 5 QB can.
2. Because he is a Belicheck babby
3. Pick a florida team. Really any of them are fine
>>
>>64066089
>Pick a florida team. Really any of them are fine
maybe if you hate winning
>>
OP I' think you'll have fun watching jameis this year, fall in love with the bucs and football. Then be crushed when he gets injured and becomes full meme and your heart will be filled with hate. Then you have my permission to watch football.
>>
>>64064765

hes just overrated cause hes white tbhfam
>>
>>64065116
Support the Bucs, they will be good within the next few years
>>
File: 4627473737.jpg (41 KB, 462x453) Image search: [Google]
4627473737.jpg
41 KB, 462x453
>>64064765
>>
>>64067715
keep telling yourself that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.