[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight cash homie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1289536031283.png (119 KB, 356x1768) Image search: [Google]
1289536031283.png
119 KB, 356x1768
Randy Moss is the best WR of all time, right? We can all agree on that. He made everything look so smooth and effortless. He was kind of the Barry Sanders of WRs with his exceptional balance and awareness. He knew where everything was at all times and would make ridiculous catches look easy.

Hilights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2suDwqVdiA0
>>
You could make an argument for Moss. Cris Carter might've been better had he not been a cocaine-addled mess in the first years of his career, where he would've been in his prime.

ODB is making a serious run at being the best since Moss, though. They aren't similar physically but the way ODB plays reminds me a Hell of a lot of Moss.
>>
>1. Randy Moss
>>
>>64058958
>ODB

could you be anymore on the hype train

he's played what 3 or 4 years and you're comparing him to the GOATs

this is why /sp/ is shit

i honestly heard someone say on here after carolina beat dallas that luke keechly was the best lb of all time and now this

i think ima just kill myself
>>
>>64058878
Don Hutson
>>
>>64059555
he's played a year and a half
>>
>>64058878
>Jerry Rice.
>/thread
>>
The most talented probably, but Rice is better
>>
he could probably be a #2 reviever on 80% of the teams today
>>
>>64060699
>>64060731
lol at people still defending the stickum baby
>>
Yes and Vince Carter is the best player of all time
>>
can ANYONE tell me why the pats haven't offered randy a roster spot?
He would honestly be there best receiver
>>
>>64060749
Doesn't he have 10k yards on moss?
>>
>>64059555

I'm a Giants season ticket holder, watched him play multiple times including today. His hands are a thing of beauty and I don't think there's anyone better in the league right now at going vertical to make a catch.

And yes, I am comparing him to Moss when he first came to the league. He's got that same ability to haul in absolutely everything that gets thrown his way and turn it into a massive play.
>>
File: jerryrice1.jpg (41 KB, 298x402) Image search: [Google]
jerryrice1.jpg
41 KB, 298x402
>>64058878
>Randy Moss is the best WR of all time, right?
The overall best PLAYER of all time who is also a wide receiver would like to have a word with you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.