[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck leaves a game with an entire QTR left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Patsfans.webm (860 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Patsfans.webm
860 KB, 960x540
Who the fuck leaves a game with an entire QTR left?
>>
>>64054437
Patriots fans, even better was some of them trying to get back in.
>>
File: Seriously.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.gif
4 MB, 400x224
Pretty ratchet, The Patriots don't get to just leave, they have to keep playing. The least you can do is support your team when they're down instead of just riding the wave of glory like a righteous, smug asshole.
>>
>>64054437
Patriot fans; bandwagoners.
>>
That's the Fenway crowd. What adult doesn't know they can't renter a stadium after leaving?
>>
>>64054437
>Boston sports fans are real fans

Top kek
>>
>>64054437
bandwagon faggots do. like when those seakek fans who left then tried getting back into that GB game when all of a sudden they started doing better
>>
>>64054437
I remember the Pats home opener against the Cards in 2012 i think it was. Cards were up in the last 10 minutes and droves of them started leaving, only for the pats to score and they all stopped on the bridge to start watching again. Cardinals won by a field goal and I kekked hard
>>
It's probably their first game tbqh. White people get tickets to these games more as a social thing than being actual fans, so when they see the gap like that they assume that game is over because they don't know the 4th quarter pats and just want to beat traffic. Notice how theres still a fuckton of people there because they aren't retarded and know that the Pats don't give up until the end.
>>
>>64059408
idk about bandwagon but definitely fairweather as fuck
>>
File: Bawwwston.png (529 KB, 573x457) Image search: [Google]
Bawwwston.png
529 KB, 573x457
>Bombston blown the fuck out
>>
>>64057988
gif related
>>
>>64059453
I'd imagine real pats fans from the 90's hate these people because they drove up ticket prices
>>
>>64059453
>White people
s.mdh am I right doe?
>>
File: 1304785769804.jpg (7 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1304785769804.jpg
7 KB, 224x217
Pats fan here. These people make me fucking sick to my stomach and they should be blacklisted from Gillette for life

Atrocious game and I want to die but that shit is inexcusable

Any pats 'fan' that's trying to make some bullshit excuse is a complete faggot as well, we lost the game, plain and simple
>>
people that want to beat the traffic
>>
File: Hb7Lyt2.png (576 KB, 443x565) Image search: [Google]
Hb7Lyt2.png
576 KB, 443x565
>>64054437
>wanting to fight 50,000 fags leaving at the same time
>>
>>64054437
b-but it's cold!
>>
>>64059854
hummna hummna
>>
>>64059854
Spoken like a Kings fan since 2012
>>
>all the seats still full

probably just caught a family getting up to get some food or something
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.