[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw >Vasco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14
File: unnamed (2).png (40 KB, 278x352) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
40 KB, 278x352
Post yfw
>Vasco
>>
>>64040512
BRAVO

You're making fun of a formerly big club of the bankrupt state of rio de janeiro.

THIS TAKES COURAGE, CONGRATS!!
>>
>>64040676
lol butthurt
>>
>>64040740
YES!

That's why I created this thread. To spread my butthurt. To beat a deadhorse.
>>
File: Quiet.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Quiet.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>64040512
>3x
>>
R E S P E I T O
E
S
P
E
I
T
O
>>
File: America_MG.jpg (201 KB, 711x1062) Image search: [Google]
America_MG.jpg
201 KB, 711x1062
Vasco is going to become the biggest second division winner

WTF is happening to Rio's football?
>botafogo
>vasco
2 in 4 of the big teams are sucking

Anyway, next year based America will stay at first division mark my words
>>
There's no brazilian worth reading on this forum aside from me, it seems.

Everyone dedicates to those silly nitpickings that aren't even funny, but depressing.

At least switch back your focus to a loser that's winning if you're to dedicate yourself to this idiocy.
You can carry yourselves to domestic sites as well, such as globoesporte. This kind of attitude is common there, why not stay there and not leak over here?

sincerely, the only brazilian worth reading on 4chan.
>>
>>64041154
Brasileirão is not big enough for 4 carioca teams.
>>
this is like mocking an ill person for its terminal disease

stop that, this ain't funny
>>
Ew, will you guys ever grow up??
>>
>>64041244
*tips fedora*
>>
>that one asperger BR who writes walls of texts thinking that makes him look smart rather than a rambling idiot
>>
Friendly reminder that Brazilian clubs are out bitches
>>
Serves them well for electing eurico again desu

But yea, to agree with that fag, this is more depressing than fun
>>
>>64040512
*Basco

haha, get it? xD
>>
File: 1448757437854.png (87 KB, 369x400) Image search: [Google]
1448757437854.png
87 KB, 369x400
Fucking Vasco.
>>
ee vascão não vai aprender nunca memo rssss
>>
>>>/int/51757254
>>
>>64041492
Why is it?

I have a copypasta ready to bust your bullshit ready
>>
>>64041492
How many FIFA Club World Cups do argentines team have again? Oh, yes, zero huh?
>>
This thread is shit.
>>
>>64041801
>muh past
>muh fifa world cups
pathetic
>>
>>64041857
MUH 2 YEAR WINNING STREAK

THIS IS IMPORTANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448942592027.jpg (166 KB, 625x568) Image search: [Google]
1448942592027.jpg
166 KB, 625x568
>>64041801
>FIFA Club World Cups
Literally not worth shit
>>
>>64041857
>muh past
Like, 3 years ago is too far?
>>
>>64041956
because your team has none, that's why
>>
>>64041956
Sorry, atleticano, you will have your time someday. Learn from Corinthians, champion of champions. As good as Barcelona, both have 2.
>>
File: 102599.jpg (76 KB, 490x734) Image search: [Google]
102599.jpg
76 KB, 490x734
>>64042088
>both have 2
this meme again
>>
>>64041665
MY SIDES!
>>
>>64041244
>this level of delusion
>>
File: siberia.jpg (42 KB, 652x408) Image search: [Google]
siberia.jpg
42 KB, 652x408
>Vasco's president promised to move to Siberia, the cold russian province, if its team get relegated to the second division in the Brazilian Championship. Eurico Miranda ignored the team's dramatic situation, the last team in the championship and said the team will not fall. It would be the third relegation since 2008.

>"I already told that relegation is a forbidden word here. If Vasco gets relegated, I will search for the farthest point in Siberia and I will go there. If things dont get done, this can be the consequence. Talk about things that may happen does not matter" said Eurico"
>>
>>64042088
>2 mundiais
>1 libertadores
Pick one
>>
>>64041912
So, are you saying the present is irrelevant?

The only "fact" you have to say Brazil is good is muh past? Which past? Because if you are going to play the past card you must also count the intercontinental cup
>>
File: cry a lot.jpg (39 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
cry a lot.jpg
39 KB, 427x231
>mfw I'm a Vasco supporter
>>
File: LoTR.jpg (85 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
LoTR.jpg
85 KB, 900x675
>>64043415
>mfw you're a Vasco supporter
>>
I feel bad for them, but I'm mean, they barely have a place to train so this kind of shit is going to repeat itself until they improve the infrastructure.
>>
>>64042906
Only a miserable who's been too used to lose brags about a 2 year winning streak, that's what I say.

Try to re-frame it as 'muh past' if you want, this is all you can do, seemingly. I'm saying the exact opposite.

And don't put into account second rate competitions. They are a consolation prize to those who can't contend big stuff, there's no parity in SA, you can't take anything aside from the C. Libertadores seriously.
>>
the argentine can't make fun of us at all, to be honest. we still fuel the world with more players than them. we still are more victorious than them where it matters.

the tide only recently changed at continental club level as well, so there isn't much to brag about. we are superior to them in the modern years.
so before we get entangled in a mess of 'living of the past' argentine babble, let's revise:

>since 1990:
-brazilian teams have won 12 of 25 CL, 'bout half.
-argentines have won 9 CL since then.

>in the past 10 editions (2006-2015):
-brazilians have won 5 CL.
-argentineans won 4.

>In the past decade (2000-2009):
-Brazilians won 2
-Argentineans won 5

>in the current decade (2010-2015):
-brazilians won 4 in a row.
-argentines won 2 in a row.

This makes me think if it's not the past decade's dominance they're always talking about, honestly. Who brags about a two year dominance?

And I consider the Copa Libertadores as the only main competition worth considering/talking about. No yuro team brags about E. League. The ones that do are dwarf-teams. Only a miserable poorgentinean would make such thing, and we should ignore them.

The two NTs current rosters are quite even as well, with the bias* leaning towards argies because of messi and their brilliant - or at least more successful at club level- attacking generation.

* by bias I mean: even if two teams have, say, both brilliant midfield but one has a brilliant attack and the other has a brilliant defense, the bias favors the one with the brilliant attack to be perceived as best team. even though both depend on the system to make this talent yield any result.

>inb4 you divide decades wrongly
>inb4 you can't count
pic related
>>
>'64044440'
just kill me already

could've busted an argentine and got quints at the same time
>>
>>64044440
>if we count the last 15 years but not counting the last 2 we are better than you
you made me laugh out loud in real life familia

You have to options: you count the whole history or you count the very present

In both we are superior
>>
>>64044440
this whole post is pure asperger.

Libertadores is a fraud, Grondona was busted with his scheme of choosing refs that go back to 1964, it's idiotic conceding the premise that it's a clean cup by which we can measure quality of domestic football across south american countries. Now go take your pills.
>>
>>64044789
>you're framing it on a way that benefits you, how unfair
and so are you, count the whole thing, the modern 25 years, we are far ahead.
>>
>>64044878
>and so are you
No, I'm counting the whole history or the present (last 2 years)
>>
>>64044831
Fine, my man. You don't like the copa libertadores? Don't want to see me discussing it? Hide me, simple.

Your opinions are neither pertinent or of help to a better debate, you just want us to not to debate what you don't like.
Look up what autism is, you'll find a description fitting what you just done.

Don't reply me, don't waste your time, I'm hiding you.
>>
I met a pretty cool Brazilian dude in Lisbon last summer, he supported Vasco and told me how shit they were doing. I started checking their results every weekend hoping they'd survive.

Feel bad for him now Tbh
>>
>>64045056
>Hide me, simple

Nah, this ain't reddit. If someone thinks your opinion is shit, they get to tell you all about it, and you can either keep crying or take it like a man.
>>
>>64045217
yea, they go and tell me about it, he just did it, no need to tell me.

I won't discuss HIS preferences on what the subject should be. My discussion is entirely dedicated to something else and I won't change because he wants to do so.

But look at you desperately taking the fight off his hands for the opportunity of implicating I'm not a man. How brave!

You even brought the site antagonism as well, 'FUCK REDDIT", how lovely.
>>
>>64044917
I decide to call 'Present' modern football.
That accounts to the last 25 years, in general.
May account to the least 5 years, if you want.
Or ten years, if you rather.

You want to analyze what the results were in these years, in IMPORTANT competitions? Excellent. No sweat, even, I already did that job.

But to set some arbitrarily chosen period of time to circle your impressive two year streak and call it 'present' is just ridiculous.

And I see you hold tight to that in every thread.

MUH 'PRESENT' aka past two years.

MUH TWO YEAR DOMINANCE

MUH TWO YEAR DOMINANCE IS MORE RELEVANT TO WHAT'S RECENT THAN THE 4 YEAR DOMINANCE THAT HAPPENED PREVIOUSLY

Ok. You're persistently stupid, you won.
>>
>>64044878
because the copalib only began importing for br clubs in the last 25 years;
before that even Campeonato Estadual was more relevant and paid more.
as the big br clubs are vastly bigger than the big argies, the difference in the number of titles tends to decrease soon.
>>
poste sua cara quando galão da massa capiao proximo ano com 99 pontos
>>
>>64045759
>importing

jesus fucking christ, go back to facebook or something, you don't know English.
>>
>>64045759
Yes, no biggie about these 25 years, even. But imo, the clubs here and abroad began to be managed more seriously from that period and onwards.

'When did modern football start' led me to this
http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/when-did-modern-football-start.739046/
And a guy sets the early 90's and 1994 world cup as a turning point to how the game began to be played towards what we see today.

>>64045953
Why don't you help him then, you cunt?
Why don't you say 'it's more correct to say 'it began to matter/become important', bro' instead of saying shit to him as if you knew so much better?

Pedantic piece of shit.
>>
>>64045922
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind. I have feelings against every other big team except for Athletic Miner and...guild?

Unless my team, by some miracle, gets to be a direct contender for the title, then fuck rooster.
>>
>>64040676
Spotted the butthurt vai-caíno.

>>64041154
Sagrada Senpaiília gonna be comfy this year.

>>64041244
>the only brazilian worth reading on 4chan
Nigger, tl;dr, go suck a dick on Série B.

>>64041801
My team has won it. It's not worth shit.
>>
File: waifu gremio.jpg (45 KB, 179x525) Image search: [Google]
waifu gremio.jpg
45 KB, 179x525
>>64040512
>VASCO (segundo)
>>
File: kek.png (67 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
67 KB, 1120x977
>>64041801
>FIFA Club World Cups
Pathetic.
>>
>>64045430
Given the way you present yourself, it's hard not to think you're a dumb faggot.
>>
I hespect Vasco, Palmeiras, and Gremio
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310 KB, 849x565
>>64047493
>dumb faggot
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.