[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spainfag here. Right now watching NFL cause we can share football/futbol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1424650793012.png (326 KB, 605x455) Image search: [Google]
1424650793012.png
326 KB, 605x455
Spainfag here.

Right now watching NFL cause we can share football/futbol like good friends.

But i can't ignore the fact that every add played in between plays seems to have the same structure:

>shows product
>starts voice talks about how good product is
>white guy appears and gives his opinion
>suddenly every minority from here to the moon appears in a time lapse of 5 seconds saying same shit but clearly showing the variety of skin colors.

Really americans? It's getting really awkward how every add has to find a way to slide a black guy, then a chinese, then a fucking eskimo.

My friends and I might start taking shots every time an add plays a white guy, then a black, then a chink. It's getting ridiculous fun to watch this crazyness.
>>
>capitalism wants a wide audience
>>
They pretend they aren't racist but in a very racist way. Their people are too dumb to realise it and they still buy that crap

May G-d bless the US of A
>>
there are dudes in suits somewhere who decide that yes, we need some fucking chinese and hispanics in here just so that those people know our product is for THEM, not just for US. and yeah thats just about every product ever
>>
File: 1423042939095.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1423042939095.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
until now our fav add has been one showing hands opening a gift which is a smartphone.

YOU HAVE EVERY FUCKINg SHADE OF COLOR IN 5 SECONDS.

Really guys this is fucking hilarious. We are going to end completly wasted.
>>
You do know there's mass immigrantion for Spain right? And you do know spainish fertility rate is abysmal right? This will happen on spainish TV in the next generation.
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 236x237
>>64039918
>Jew
>calling goyim racist
>>
>>64042544
Oh shit didn't real that flag was Argentinian, sorry my white friend. I'm stoned and drunk.
>>
What's with the same guy that voice overs every add?
I was trying to find an advert with his voice, this is literally the first video I clicked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuqk3CyFzUA
>>
>>64039818
>not watching RedZone
>>
>>64039818
>>64039918

>Really americans? It's getting really awkward how every add has to find a way to slide a black guy, then a chinese, then a fucking eskimo.
If they didnt do that then black ppl would cause a shitstorm for 'under-representation'
>>
>>64042270
oh right cause black people arrived 20 years ago in USA right?

Also Ecuador/SouthAmerican bros are really nice people who integrate really well in our culture. Only problem are muslims like everywhere else but we know them since Reconquista and they dont fool us anymore.
>>
>>64043084
No, political correctness did though. And the same is happening in Europe.

Anyway, it's great that the western world is divided and laughing at each other instead of coming together!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.