[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS FAGGOT WORLD!! MY FUCKING GORGEOUS STATE GOT FUCKED!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: miowa.gif (53 KB, 516x380) Image search: [Google]
miowa.gif
53 KB, 516x380
FUCK THIS FAGGOT WORLD!!

MY FUCKING GORGEOUS STATE GOT FUCKED!!!!

FUCKING MICHIGAN STATE LOST TO SHITTY ASS NEBRASKA. WE LOST TO MSU AND THEY GET IN AND WE DONT??????

WHAT KIND OF GOD DAMN SENSE DOES THAT MAKE???? TELL ME!!!!

I FUCKING HATE THIS BULLSHIT SYSTEM WORSE THAN BCS. I WOKE UP THIS MORNING 10,000 SURE WE WERE STILL IN!!!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SUCH A SCAM!!!!
>>
JUST
>>
>>64033352
8 TEAM PLAYOFF WHEN!??!?!?!?!
>>
>>64033352
How delusional are you? You knew damn well the winner of that game was making the playoffs and the loser would go to the rose bowl
>>
>both teams have one loss
>The team that won the head to head matchup advances
Makes sense to me.
>>
>54th toughest schedule according to teamrankings.com

Yeah, the only way the Hawkeyes were getting in was to win out.
Stanford is ahead of you guys right now.
At least you can end your season with a major bowl win.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 512x384
>>64034829
Even more butt hurt will ensue when tOSU goes to the Rose.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 408x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 408x407
>needing refball to beat a 5-7 team that fired its head coach a week before the season started

You guys were always shit
>>
>>64034901
it's iowa stanford no idea who osu will end up playing
>>
>>64034990
probably some meme team like notre dame
>>
>>64034990
ND or Houston.

Would prefer ND, don't want to wreck based Herman.
>>
All they had to do was win. The fact that they couldn't beat a playoff caliber team when losing meant their season was over just proves that they don't belong desu senpai.
>>
boise st would booty blast both these teams
>>
File: 1449280577443.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449280577443.gif
4 MB, 640x360
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>64035474
this to be honest family
>>
>>64034901
lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.