[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is ready?? GO CREW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: MLS-Cup-2015-image.jpg (40 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
MLS-Cup-2015-image.jpg
40 KB, 620x350
Who is ready??

GO CREW
>>
Suckball is dumb. Take this shit to the wwe section
>>
>>64024957
This is a sport though on a sports board.
>>
Today is the day!
>>
Go Crew
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
>>
File: oduro.jpg (23 KB, 574x339) Image search: [Google]
oduro.jpg
23 KB, 574x339
>>64024875
Hope Columbus win just so Portland doesn't tbf.
>>
J O E Y
O
E
Y

Come on Portland!
>>
>>64027843
Are you going to be watching Britbro?
>>
I just want liberals to get btfo
>>
Nobody will give a shit about the MLS cup until Philly is in it.
>>
>>64028680
Philly are shit
>>
>>64028692
2016 is the year of the union. Heed my warning, blasphemer.
>>
>>64028805
Why are there so many Union fans on /sp/?
They don't even have the decency to shut up when their team is shit.
>>
Can any ameribro give me the gmt kick off time. I'm too lazy

UP THE TIMBERS LADS
>>
MLS scheduled its championship game on a Sunday? In the middle of football season? Do they not want people to watch it?
>>
>>64030010
9:00pm/21:00

:)
>>
>>64029950
This is the calm before the storm and no team will be safe from crashing waves.
>>
>>64030060
Not everyone cares about your c*ckegg.
>>
File: Atlanta-United-FC-Logo.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Atlanta-United-FC-Logo.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>Soon
>>
>>64030144

The vast majority of American sports fans do. It just doesn't seem smart for the league to try to go head-to-head with football. Why not schedule it on a Friday or a Saturday, when their only competition would be basketball or college football?
>>
>>64030132
Why are Union fans such a disgrace to the Philly sports scene?
>>
>>64030124
Ta, lad
>>
>>64030158

Yes, Union fans are besmirching the noble reputation of Philadelphia sports fans everywhere.
>>
>>64030157

This convo happens every year.

the SEC and Big10 championships were on last night...those probably had more viewers than any of the NFL games today will.
>>
>tfw its either watch the Saints get BTFO or watch the MLS final
Who do i root for? Columbus seems like a blue collar team
>>
I have a Timbers snapback, so go Timbers I guess
>>
>>64030203
Look, faggot. I mean Union fans are a bunch of reddit tier pussies who wave rainbow flags and don't want to hurt the feelings of opposing team fans. Every other Philly sports fan base act in true Philly fashion. Why is this? It's pathetic and MLS needs a Philly fan base to make the league more enjoyable.

I say all of this as an NY/Devils fan too. Step your shit up, son.
>>
>>64030157
Did you not go to college? End of the season CFB games are tougher to compete with than a regular season NFL game. Plus I go to Ohio State, when MLS games were Saturday you couldn't get people to skip a home OSU game for a Crew match
>>
4 bongs left, get hype lads!
>>
>>64030254
>Timbers snapback
That doesn't make sense, why would such a thing exist.
No Timbers fan would wear a snapback.
>>
Crew is the most based team in the MLS.
>>
>>64030598

hipsters come in all different shapes and sizes lad. Snapbacks were insanely popular a few years ago when everyone stopped wearing fitted caps.

>tfw all my T-ball hats were snapbacks
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.