[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Golden State/ here? Life long fan since 1996 here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Bogut and Curry.jpg (41 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Bogut and Curry.jpg
41 KB, 650x366
Who /Golden State/ here?

Life long fan since 1996 here.
>>
me, i have a cousin from the bay area and i went to a playoff game in 2013 against the nuggets so they became my team theirs no nba team in my area so figured it is not bandwagering
>>
>>64008896
I'm beginning to be a long life warriors fan and I'll stick to them till I die. I'll still be warriors fan even if Curry and Thompson leave. Also, you a shitposter right?
>>
>>64008957
I'm serious m8
>>
File: AllStar300_d.jpg (103 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
AllStar300_d.jpg
103 KB, 300x277
Since 04 desu.
>>
>>64008968
Sorry, 4chan makes fun of Australians because they shitpost.
>>
Who /Castro Valley/ here?

First Warriors game I went to was in 2002, last one I went to was in 2013 because fuck ticket prices and I'm a poorfag.
>>
I started following the Warriors halfway through the 2013-14 season after Draymond Green became a starter(Michigan State fan btw), does that make me a bandwaggoner?
>>
>>64009215
No, basketball is a fine sport to follow for the players.
>>
>>64008896

my aunt and uncle (who practically raised me) have been warriors fans since the 70's and kinda got me into it during the early to mid 90's when i was still young and impressionable but it phased out in favor of football.

I started getting back into it in 2010 when this guy name lebron started getting major attention, claiming to be better than jordan/kobe/etc and although i didn't like the team or his attitude, i respected the amount of hustle he and his team had to go forth and get the win. I wasn't a heat or a cavs fan, i stuck with the warriors but i never thought they'd get to where they are today. The new ownership and coaching staff really made the difference this organization needed to be world champion caliber again.

The back-to-back ships rumors and dreams are still a bit wary to me since i've grown up with them being sub-par my whole life, but i still have some hope i don't want to get rid of just yet that they can at least get back into the finals. I know they have this whole record thing they are dealing with, and they already got two injuries added to that as well, but 82 games is a lot of playing time and i just don't know if this team has it in them to keep playing at the level they have been (which as of late has been reduced to a lot of needless turnovers) for all those games without something major happening like a season ending injury or being defeated by 50 points by a non-playoff making team. It just creeps into the back of my mind and stays there, but when we get the win at the end of the day it gets pushed out.

Here's hoping to at least something better than 67-15.
>>
All my life.
I cannot be happier right now.
>>
Why are so people so jealous of Curry most likely becoming the GOAT once he retires? Why can't they just admire and respect his greatness?
>>
Legit I'm a Warriors/SF Giants/Blackhawks/Patriots fan since 1999 but no one will believe me...
>>
File: 1392398472043.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1392398472043.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>mfw WE go 21-0 today.
>>
File: 17-11-2015 0.11.28 1.jpg (4 KB, 438x22) Image search: [Google]
17-11-2015 0.11.28 1.jpg
4 KB, 438x22
>>64008896
Me, since I was three years old. I still have the NBA 97 for psx. Lakers is easy mode, and I liked the Warriors logo more, so I played with them until I got good
>>
me since this year
>>
21-0 soon senpai
>>
I'm a life long Warriors fan since 2014
>>
I am a great Hawks fan, but support Warriors and Curry too.
>>
>>64008896
since 99 desu
>>
Who /alameda/ here
>>
>>64008896

Bogut is complete horseshit
>>
>>64016232

Berkeley. Got a /ticket/ there, senpai.
>>
Sad part is all of you fake warriors fucks dont even know who Run TMC is
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 200x300
Is Latrell gonna have to choke a bitch?
>>
>>64016343
Yeah fuck our /cops/
>>
>been watching since sprewell, joe smith, chris gatling, donyell marshall
>dubs are now making history
>tfw you've seen a grip of championships in the past 5 years
>everyone is mad
>me ever mad

why is everyone so angry all the time?
>>
>>64016447

27 in a 25. WTActualF
>>
>>64016418
the first russel westbrook
>>
>>64009051
Hayward here nigga

Actually I just moved to San Mateo

But I'M moving back in February
>>
Scrillacon Valley represent!
>>
>>64016487

aaaaaaand that didn't happen. or if it did, you are too stupid to go to court and get the ticket thrown out.
>>
Ever since those Baron Davis days when they upset the Mavs, I got some old pin with their logo lying around somewhere.
>>
Reppin since June 25th 2009
>>
>yfw I used to play as the dubs on NBA Jam for the SNES
>>
>>64016487
Yeah they love just sitting around at semi-busy intersections just staring at their radar guns
>>
Drake about to call Corey Jo on his cellphone

>I'm just saying you could do better
>>
>>64016568

I never claimed to be smart.
>>
Me. Been a fan since 2002
>>
>>64016367
some of us arent old fucks like you and everyone knows who they are
i started watching when PJ got choked by spreewell
>>
>>64016525
who /650/ here?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.