[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Their success is a disgrace to the premier league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
File: Leicester_City.gif (120 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
Leicester_City.gif
120 KB, 398x400
Their success is a disgrace to the premier league
>>
What do you mean?

>brits get triggered if it isn't the same 3 teams winning
>>
The underdog versus the rich jews next week.

Sure OP will love seeing the foxes eating some jewish player LIVE NEXT WEEK
>>
>>64007765
>parity is a disgrace
>britkeks
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>64007810
>autistic badteeth needs the big teams to win forever

It happened with ATL Madrid or Verona in the past.

Not always SHEKELS win, UK Autistic badteeth
>>
>the big teams can't win against the small ones anymore

This is the final parity lads.
>>
>>64007816
Lolsea is the underdog in that fixture.
>>
>muh parity
>>
Fuck Mouyes and Lang Baal. They can go rape each other.
>>
>>64007810
>Chelsea/United/Arsenal fans get triggered if it isn't the same 3 teams winning

ftfy
>>
I haven't been keeping up with EPL this season, I actually just checked the league standings, how are they on top with the season half way done?
>>
>>64007847
I think any team should be able to compete for top 4 but winning the title is a disgrace
>>
File: 1448124491288.png (28 KB, 558x466) Image search: [Google]
1448124491288.png
28 KB, 558x466
Oh bugger off and let us have our moment. We've been playing some lovely football.
>>
>>64007911
What does that mean? Disgrace to who?
>>
>>64007911
Fuck off paki
>>
>>64007904
Roman Abramovich moved Chelsea to Leicester for commercial reasons and renamed the team. There is a Chelsea phoenix club but they aren't doing very well at the moment.
>>
>>64007765
>Mad tht his oil money can't win the league

Bit pathetic 2bh
>>
>>64007960

No but seriously pham, is this kinda a temporary thing like when Southampton were top of the league 2 years ago?
>>
>>64007904
City/United have lost/drawn some easy games
Leicester have just been consistent and teams open up against them
Mahrez/Vardy have been great, probably going for big money in January

They haven't played United/City themselves yet though
>>
They are pretty much just doing what can realistically be expected of them. It's really more about Citeh, Manure and Arselel JUSTing it big time
>>
>>64007904
Several reasons

>City keep getting beaten just when it looks like they are going to embark on a rape run
>Arsenal being Arsenal
>Tottenham being Tottenham
>United can't score for shit because Van Gaal's philosophy is shit
>Liverpool had a dreadful start and are playing catchup
>Chelsea have gone full JUST mode and are only 3 point from relegation

>Leicester have the two top strikers in the league

It's been a hell of a ride so far, jump on board m8
>>
>>64007987
They are doing better than Southampton did. It's probably temporary, but it's fun while it lasts. Most of the top teams are bollocks this year. United, City, Lelsea and Arsenal all look too shit to win the league.
>>
>>64007911
Bruv, you don't know what's it like when a literally who lifts the title for once and everyone supporting the big 3 gets anal prolapses.

Man, Bursaspor was great
>>
>>64007855
Verona never did that well, and Atletico isn't even comparable to Leicester in terms of history and squad quality
he's right, their success is a result of the undeniable decline in quality PL is suffering

this doesn't make it any less enjoyable though
>>
>>64007987

I don't think Southampton were ever top

Leicester are beginning to look like genuine title contenders
>>
>>64007948
To football
>>
>>64007885
>Arsenal
>winning
>>
How is it a disgrace? Seeing the same old teams win each year is boring as fuck.
>>
>>64008101
How so?
>>
>>64008134
It's just random, the players at Leicester are not world class
No one would take Vardy over Aguero

It's all meaningless if Leicester keep winning
>>
>>64008190
>can't handle the odd strange result
>can't handle things being out of order

This is far the to right in the autism scale.
>>
>>64008190
Mahrez lad
>>
>>64007765
Balanced out by Chelsea's immense failure
>>
>>64008190
>when the structure of the the Premier League deviates I lose all order and inherent meaning in my life

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>64008334
>>64008262
I do have autism but that doesn't make me wring, my feelings are still valid

>>64008325
Just a £20m player, better than Navas, should not be scoring so many
>>
>>64007855
>autistic syrian migrant complaining about others having money
First day in Europe Sayeed?
>>
>>64008190
would love to see mahrez at a bigger club though
>>
Wut? They're the best thing that happened to football in ages. I hope they'll win it all
>>
>>64008106
>Arsenal 3-1 Sunderland today
>it was a draw
>>
Holy shit, guys, a team is going to come out of nowhere to win the Premier League instead of blowing billions of dollars on shit players over five years to crack 4th place and then spending billions more over an additional five years on players that are actually good to complete their title challenge.

Can't have that. I hope they lose!
>>
>>64008460
>Bigger club
>Implying there is a bigger club than the club he is already at which is undoubtedly going to win the league this season.
>>
>>64007765

Their success is everything great about the Premier League. I love seeing random small teams like Leicester and Liverpool challenge for the title.
>>
>>64008634
top kek, didn't expect it
>>
>>64008634

top kek
>>
>>64007987
Yes, but it's the GOAT temporary thing. Leicester can't possibly win the league. The money men won't allow it. It's impossible. I predict this season will end for Leicester the same way Liverpool's season ended when they had Suarez and finished second.
>>
>>64008907
Give vardy slip free boots
>>
>>64008634
TOP KEK
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>64007765
It's the best season in a long time mate.
>Mou shitting the bed
>City crashing hard
>Arse getting hyped until they crash in the last few games
>Underdog working class heroes alias The Revenge of Ranieri
>Kult Kloppo doing Kult Kloppo things
>Villa and Newcastle finally dying
Pure Fun.
>>
>>64010518
>Villa and Newshitstle finally get relegated
>Chelshit finish outside top 10
>Leicester wins the league
>Manure and shitty get europa league spot instead
>Liverpool and Tottenham back into top 4

Sounds like a good season to me
>>
>>64010604
Just needs a good old Arsenal crash in the end to make it perfect really.
>>
>Le ''I Can't Stand this League anymore'' FAGS

>Le ''Money men won't make it happen'' GOYM

Dudes, they will win.
>>
Don't worry, the vultures will see to it that they slip down the table by picking off the likes of Mahrez, Kante etc. come January
>>
>>64008404
>but that doesn't make me wring
its not your autism that makes your statement incorrect. It's the fact that randomness is not disgraceful that makes you wrong. That you refuse to accept this is what makes you autistic.
>>
>>64010864
I can see one of big teams buying Mahrez and/or Vardy out of spite and never using them
>>
>>64011305

Mahrez would genuinely improve any of the top teams though apart from maybe City and Arse
>>
Got some trapped wind tonight lads. It's painful.

Last time I'm ever going to my local chippy. Fuckers
>>
>>64011380
Just swap out Navas for Mahrez, he'd fit in perfectly and improve the squad
>>
>I dislike fun
Plastic fan spotted
>>
File: hunhunhur.jpg (28 KB, 441x517) Image search: [Google]
hunhunhur.jpg
28 KB, 441x517
>>64008634
>>
>>64007930
>we've
>>
>>64011422
Drink some mint tea
>>
>>64008634
But Leicester aren't a random small team.
>>
>>64011595
But they are?

Only second straight season in the prem
>>
>>64013582
Apart from their previous 8 years or so in the prem
>>
as apposed to the two shitty blue teams that won the lottery with billionaires?
>>
I like that they're top of the league, but I don't think its sustainable tbhfam

their defense isn't strong enough
>>
CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT
>>
Anyone that isn't 100% supporting Lestah to win the league (apart from their own team) is a disgrace to football.
>>
>>64011422
>trapped wind
>british """""""""""english"""""""""""
>>
>>64008084
>he's right, their success is a result of the undeniable decline in quality PL is suffering
wtf
if anything the EPL is improving, it's now welcoming quality from abroad instead of overrating domestic crap

can a small team ever come close to glory without having to endure buttblasted elitists trying to downplay the whole thing so their feat look insignificant?

just deal with it, ffs. football is not only made of widely acclaimed players, coaches and price tags. knowing what are yours strengths, setting a strategy, building chemistry, playing every game as if it were the last (as cheesy as it sounds) can win you a lot.

we saw atlético mineiro win a continental title this way, in brazil.
they've always been little, yet they made out of their faults their qualities, often.

from the little venue, they made a trapdoor with ridiculous home record.
from their fully attack minded game, which left exposed their defense, they made their identity and won 2 cups reverting comebacks - one, remarkable, after suffering 3-0 at home, they won 4-1 away, winning the brazilian cup against the prestigious Corinthians, a team at least 5 times their size.

from their little prestige story they made the determination of winning things now. and we can't say it didn't work, to be honest.
they didn't win the domestic league, but they have more than once in these 4 years in which they've literally reborn from the dead, reached a % of points won that'd normally grant them that.

good luck to leicester. only butthurt 'big club' 'fans' discredit your feats. and the consideration of these people don't count. they never came close of what it is to be a legitimate supporter.
>>
Leicester have played well, tbf. Deserve it.
>>
at least we can feel comfy knowing that this shit little meme club will get gutted in january

and then their shit little meme players will go on to be literal nobodies warming the bench of a real club

and leicester will go the fuck back where they belong
>>
>>64007765
lol, butthurt Chelsea/Manchester fan who's mad that Vardy and Mahrez aren't playing for their team
>>
>>64018043

why so butthurt? best story in english football in over decade. a well run club doing well with english talent without spending massive money

they have billionaire thai owners btw so they don't need to cash in on players
>>
>>64018043
things aren't in the order they're supposed to be. i understand it can be hard to accept but these things, unlike your thomas the tank engine hornby set, are out of your control. i can recommend other leagues for you to follow if you are comforted by consistent order.

FAO other posters: please be sensitive to the autistic posters among us. that the league stands this way in december is quite a traumatic ordeal for the differently minded.
>>
>>64007765
A disgrace that a club that isn't it the scummy cartel of Russkie or Kebab sugar daddy owned teams isn't winning year after year after year? A disgrace that your league actually looks exciting and competitive and isn't a 4 team league with 16 who literally don't matter?

>>64007875
Literally what is wrong with a league with a good number of competitive teams?

The Canadian and American system isn't perfect, but I've never understood how this bullshit in Euro club soccer can be allowed to continue. It's poisonous. MLB's system is pretty decent. They have revenue sharing and a draft, but no salary cap. Seems like a good balance overall. Yes, the Yankees routinely win, but this year a very small team won the championship.

My serious question to Euro football fans is this: If your team isn't a Man Utd or Madrid, what do you have to cheer for? There is literally no hope in league. Do you just hope something special will happen in the domestic cup competition?

I hope Leicester go all the way. All the tears of the Utd "fans" and Chelski bandwagoners will be glorious.
>>
>>64007960
>Brits are this obsessed with American sports
>>
>>64007960
Teams moving/changing names happens waaaaaay less than Brits seem to think it does. This meme has persisted on /sp/ since I've been here at least. That's like since 2010.
>>
>>64018399
>pretty decent. They have revenue sharing and a draft, but no salary cap. Seems like a good balance overall

nah
>draft
drafts are bullshit, rewarding teams for being shit makes no sense, its just an arbitrary rule to artificially force parity

>revenue sharing
Why should money fans spend on tickets to see their club play/ club merch go to everyone?

i sure as fuck wouldn't want 1 penny of the money I spent on my teams kit to go to our rivals
>>
>>64018609
I said it's not perfect, but it also just seems bullshit to say -- "May the richest team win."

That is literally Euro soccer.
>>
>>64018632
then why are chelsea in 14th m8?
>>
>>64007988
they already played yanited
>>
>>64018609
Teams keep the majority of of their own gate receipts and merchandise and what they do give is based on percentaurs so teams that do well in those areas will still have a higher income, not to mention things like concessions, parking fees and sradium rentals that they keep 100% of. most of the money comes from tv and sponsorships.
>>
>>64018772
*percentages
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
>>64018660
>>
>>64016003
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
>>
>>64018660
Strange to be sure, but Chlsea right now are an exception, not the norm.
>>
>>64008634
Kek
>>
File: KekIbra.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
KekIbra.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>64008634
>>
>>64010518
Why the villa hate?
>>
>waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why cant united walk the league every year!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>64007911

U wot m8?
>>
>>64024319

Villa fans are quite scummy m8, made an extra effort to celebrate Newcastle's relegation even though they're not even rivals. Have done it with other clubs too but are quick to play the victim.
>>
>>64008634
Damn son Leicester and ...... topkek
>>
>average ligue 2 arab tricky dribbler n°54879 looks like fucking messi in EPLel
>>
>>64018894
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
File: Andrej Kramaric.jpg (61 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Andrej Kramaric.jpg
61 KB, 620x387
where is Kramarić lads? ;_;
>>
>>64018894
GET BANGED GET BANGED GET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGEDGET BANGED
>>
If Leicester win it will be the best thing to happen to English football in years, prove me wrong.
>>
>>64007765
Still waiting for an explanation from OP
>>
>>64008634

Mid kek
>>
>>64026086
Not at all, if anything it shows how poor the league has become if a team like Leicester can win it.
>>
>>64008634

Overrated post
>>
>>64016348
This is a great post.
>>
>>64026086
Only if they beat Barcelona or Bayern or something in the UCL group stages afterward.
>>
>>64008106
>3-1
>Defeat
>>
>>64027140
tks papi
>>
>>64007855
fuck off shitalian, your league is dead, your NT is dead, your country is dead.
>>
Just wait until Xmas
>>
>>64007930
>us
>we've
>>
>>64007930
also
>our
>>
>>64007930
As long as you accept it will be no more than a moment
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.