[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? Can we eliminate boreball from the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20
File: 56356.jpg (230 KB, 1434x835) Image search: [Google]
56356.jpg
230 KB, 1434x835
Why is this allowed?

Can we eliminate boreball from the face of the earth? What a joke of a "sport".
>>
>>63996514
In 10 years all baseball fans will die of old age
>>
Big strong American here that grew up in the heartland loving baseball. It was the only sport I cared about.

Times have changed and baseball is need of a huge makeover. A reality check. Shorten the fuckin season. Make it strictly a spring/summer sport and make every game count.

The fact that people would rather watch a shitty regular season NFL game over the "world" series should be more than enough for mlb to get their shit together. But they won't.

Fuck boreball. It's literally NASCAR tier these days.
>>
>>63996514
MLB revenue: $9 billion
NBA revenue: $4.8 billion

It makes perfect sense, quit whining.
>>
This is what happens when weak players unions get bent over in collective bargaining. Baseball revenues have tripled in the past 10 years and players are getting their chunk.

You out there rooting for the billionaire owners or guys actually playing the game?
>>
Because the MLB has an actually good union that doesn't suck the cock of owners?

So mad baseball players make more money

The NFL union is even worse. No guarantees
>>
Curry is a horrible example OP, he's being way underpaid. Look at the highest NBA salaries:

1. Kobe: $25 million a year
2. Joe Johnson (LOL): $24 million a year
3. Lebron: $22 million a year
4. Melo: $22 million a year
5. Howard: $22 million a year

Steph Curry doesn't even make the top 50 for highest salaries in the NBA.

http://espn.go.com/nba/salaries/_/page/
>>
And the salary cap is about to go up from $63 million to $92 million. Guys like Lebron and Curry are going to be getting paid $35 million+ a year, easily.
>>
>>63996590
>Steph Curry doesn't even make the top 50 for highest salaries in the NBA.
>Curry is being paid less than Klay Thompson
>Curry is being paid less than Igoudala

wtf
>>
baseball generates more $ than basketball and the nigga is good in the postseason 2bh
>>
>>63996514
>best athlete of the century

topkek

look you could make the argument that he is the best scorer in the world, hell even the argument hes the best scorer ever. In any sport. But Athlete? come the fuck on.... He would get his shit pushed 1v1 by half the league in todays NBA. Hes small as fuck and has no strength.
>>
It amazes me that baseball has such a high revenue

It seems that whenever I see a game in passing that 1/2 of the seats are empty, and I can't imagine the viewership is significantly larger than the NBA
>>
NFL players earn a lot less on the whole and their salaries aren't even guaranteed
>>
>>63996514
>Why is this allowed?

Baseball has a very strong union.
Baseball has higher revenue.
>>
>>63996639
attendance is higher than you'd think (it looks bad because the stadiums are fugging big), there's 162 games and more people watch TV than you'd think (DBacks just got a $1 billion TV deal, partly why they can pay Greinke like $34 million a year)
>>
>>63996514
this just proves light skin niggas are the future
>>
File: 2015-12-05_01-54-01.png (67 KB, 434x709) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-05_01-54-01.png
67 KB, 434x709
>>63996651
oops forgot pic
>>
>>63996639
Literally double the games and all but a handful of meme teams like the Rays will pull a decent crowd.

>>63996643
NFL players receive guaranteed money.
>>
>>63996653
It's almost like the whiter you are the better you are.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>63996657
how the fuck is Oakland's stadium so small? don't the raiders play there too? what the fuck
>>
>>63996672
Apparently their stadium only seats 56k for football and like 37k for baseball. Weird. Guess I'm too used to attending games here at the Big House (sits 107k)
>>
>>63996565
That is only because each MLB plays 50,000 games a year

The NBA has a much higher profit margin and smashes baseball in every possible metric.
>>
>>63996679
>The NBA has a much higher profit margin and smashes baseball in every possible metric

Except attendance per game. And sponsorship revenue.
>>
>>63996514

NBA Salary Cap, NBPA, labor disputes, etc. A better discussion would be parity (or lack of it) in the NBA compared to the MLB.
>>
>>63996691
NBA wins in attendance when you sort by percentage of stadium filled. MLB games often have half empty stadiums

And I don't have figures for sponsorship revenue but that obviously ties in to the sheer amount of games played, more opportunities to advertise. But the average person on the street, even in the US couldn't name a single baseball player but will be able to rattle off a dozen basketball players
>>
MLB average salary: $4 million
NBA average salary: $4.9 million

Fuck off, OP
>>
>>63996679
MLB TV deals are pretty fucking lucrative.
>>
>>63996711
because they play 50,000 games a year

That is a fuckload of content

Imagine if the NFL or NBA quadrupled the size of their season, the TV deals would be astronomical.
>>
>>63996703
>NBA wins in attendance when you sort by percentage of stadium filled. MLB games often have half empty stadiums

So what? MLB still has a higher average attendance per game.

>But the average person on the street, even in the US couldn't name a single baseball player but will be able to rattle off a dozen basketball players

Of course, the NBA has done a much better job of marketing its superstars than MLB (or really any other sports league in the US). That's mainly because of silly "sneaker culture", though.
>>
>>63996514
>still this mad about your post season failures
Kek
>>
>>63996715
Also because baseball's superstars (Mike Trout, Greinke and Bryce Harper for instance) are autistic when it comes to public speaking or the superstars don't speak very good English
>>
>>63996715
>So what? MLB still has a higher average attendance per game.

That is a disingenuous argument. The NBA plays in stadiums 1/2 or 1/3 the size of an average MLB stadium, of course the attendances are going to be lower. But tickets are much more expensive and harder to get and the majority of teams sell out each game.

Compare that the MLB where some teams can't even get 50% attendance on an average game, that indicates to me that a sport is on life support.
>>
>>63996722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnWOfNdYjN0

Example of Trout's autism, he has no sense of humor
>>
>>63996703
>>63996713
>>63996724
Holy fuck mate why are you so kekked by the NBA
>>
File: 2015-12-04_19-39-04.png (638 KB, 716x577) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04_19-39-04.png
638 KB, 716x577
>>63996746
The next GOAT is Australian
>>
>>63996746
well I'm not white, so that is a start I guess.

I just enjoy the NBA. So fuck me, right?
>>
>>63996724
>That is a disingenuous argument.

No it isn't. I'm simply saying that MLB has more fans in its stadiums than the NBA, on a per game basis and for the entire season. There's nothing disingenuous about that.

>that indicates to me that a sport is on life support.

Baseball is certainly nowhere near where it was in its glory days (when it was the unquestioned #1 sport, like football is now), and I think it's actually slipped down to 3rd behind basketball (although some would argue it's still 2nd), but it's nowhere near being "on life support". Polls and annual revenue show that baseball is the second-most popular sport in America, and in terms of tv viewership and youth participation it's 3rd.
>>
>>63996756

*And outside of the US, baseball is by far the most popular sport in Japan, Taiwan, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Venezuela. It's a solid 2nd behind soccer in South Korea too. The sport as a whole is doing pretty well.

And I like basketball, I just find it annoying when people repeat the "baseball is dead" meme without actually thinking about it.
>>
>>63996756
It is disingenuous when you consider that if the stadium sizes were equal the NBA would dominate in that metric as well.

There isn't anything that baseball is doing better in at the moment, it will continue to slip further behind imo and nothing will change that at this point.
>>
>>63996724
>Compare that the MLB where some teams can't even get 50% attendance on an average game
>some teams

You mean 2?
>>
>>63996724
You don't think they'd make NBA arenas bigger if it meant they'd be able to make more money selling tickets to them?

>>63996756
>I think it's actually slipped down to 3rd behind basketball
It hasn't.

>in terms of tv viewership
Baseball is still second, behind football. NBA coverage is everywhere on national TV, but TV deals are nothing compared to MLB's, and within most baseball markets (iow, regional, not national), MLB ratings are higher.
>>
>>63996770
>It is disingenuous when you consider that if the stadium sizes were equal the NBA would dominate in that metric as well.

No it wouldn't, because if NBA stadiums were that big you wouldn't be able to see the court more than 3 sections back. Those stadiums all have capacities of 18,000-25,000 for a reason.

>There isn't anything that baseball is doing better in at the moment

That's not true though. Baseball is doing better in attendance, in annual revenue, and arguably in foreign popularity (although that's almost entirely thanks to Japan/SK/Taiwan).
>>
>>63996777
I wasn't actually sure if there was even 1, well there you go.

That is pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>63996790

Not really, it's Cleveland and Tampa Bay, the cities of crippling depression and the dying (not to mention both teams kind of suck). I'm surprised those people can even get out of bed, let alone go to a baseball game.
>>
File: usa big 4.jpg (268 KB, 1000x1420) Image search: [Google]
usa big 4.jpg
268 KB, 1000x1420
>>
>>63996811
Every kid in the world watches NBA so obviously we know this will reverse over time. Nobody watches baseball anymore, they even tried to cater to the Australian market a few years ago and nobody even knew any of the teams or players whereas EVERYBODY watches and talks about the NBA down here.

You are literally ostracised in high school or at university if you don't have an NBA team
>>
>>63996825
Has Patty Thrills grown a Spurs following down under?
>>
>>63996839
Patty Mills and Bogut are about as big as it gets down here, they are bigger than our cricket or footy stars for sure.

People are starving for sports that aren't just played in our backwater convict island, so you can expect more Aussie fans and players in coming years.
>>
Not sure why nobody's mentioned it yet but curry signed that deal when everyone in the world Peru much figured he was permaded and would never complete a season

And then miraculously a season later he became unstoppable and immune to injury

Like not even rolling his ankle

Nothing

And then he also became inhumanely good at basketball as opposed to just being kinda good

I still dont get how that happened
>>
>>63996825
Basketball in Australia, Football in England, everything in Canada....Operation: Ironic Revenge Against the British Monarchy is going as planned
>>
File: 449.jpg (52 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
449.jpg
52 KB, 500x400
>>63996843
>they are bigger than our cricket or footy stars for sure.

Delusional. WA is AFL rabid and don't care about ape hoop. Eastern States are Rugby centric. Take off your rose tinted glasses you jungle bunny.
>>
Holy shit dude is steph Curry's contract the most valuable contract in sports right now. 44 mil is a fucking steal. Even AD got like 150 mil or something
>>
>>63996825
>You are literally ostracised (sic) in high school or at university if you don't have an NBA team

Complete delusion.
>>
>>63996863
If you are under 30 years old then you would know I am right.

Step aside, gramps. People are sick of bogan sports followed by crusty old white cunts.
>>
>>63996843
Based Aussie bros.

You guys bring your own blend of hoops. I think more and more college recruiting is going to be looking to Australia for the next big talent
>>
>>63996843
What the fuck part of the country do you live in? I've never seen any of that shit.

You only ever hear about the NBA on that late news on channel 10 where they do the play of the day. The only people who talk about the NBA are people who also watch the NFL and literal kids on public transport during school hours.

The fucking NBL is bigger than the NBA here.
>>
>>63996870
kek, I'm 26. Delightful ad hominem attack though.
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE: The Post.
>>
>>63996879
you literally came into this thread to shitpost about an opinion you didn't like

see yourself out you old cunt
>>
File: 1448941377607.gif (2 MB, 260x264) Image search: [Google]
1448941377607.gif
2 MB, 260x264
>>63996870
>he likes American jungle ball
>in Australia
>>
>>63996825
No offense, but your experience as an Australian cannot be extrapolated to apply to the entire globe. NBA can make all the money they want off of you as a foreign fan, but baseball-loving nations actually have their own quality leagues to serve them, in addition to MLB. There is so much money in baseball that player contracts and TV contracts continue to grow by leaps and bounds every year. Almost every team has gotten a bigger and better new stadium in the last 30 years, several in the last 5-10, with even more on the way (as with Atlanta).

The only stagnant ratings you ever see for baseball lie in the World Series, where there are really just two fanbases watching. That is irrelevant since baseball is so regionally powerful; ratings for almost all of the 30 baseball teams are very high despite the eae of going to a game, which obviously many still do (more than with basketball or hockey).

Whatever gains you think basketball can make at baseball's expense have already happened. Nobody in 2015 is switching from baseball to basketball if they didn't already do it in the '90s. As for the next generation, soccer is more likely to grow by a larger degree against *all* of the Big 4 than basketball is, and even that is questionable considering how slowly it has been happening in the past 10 years even with the strong Latin American and hipster push in that direction.

tl;dr - baseball stronk, basketball less soand won't grow at baseball's expense, soccer might grow but lel not really.
>>
>>63996884
>Being this upset so quickly
You must be ethnic, don't you know you are posting under the greatest shit posting flag the world has seen? Up your game Mahmoud.
>>
>>63996897
>LE RACISS AFL BOGAN JUMP FAN

fucking hell, this is unexpected
>>
>>63996884
>provide facts about Australian sports
>shitposting
Just deal with the fact you are wrong, it's ok we all know it.
>>
>>63996908
Now who's shitposting.
>>
>>63996859
rolling his ankle so much, he probably did a lot of conditioning and training to prevent that specifically

as for all the 3s and genius-level game iq, gat dam i have no idea
>>
>>63996891
Thank you based BSA.
>>
>>63996910
I'll just say that Lebron and Steph Curry are more well known and popular among people >30 than whoever is the best at AFL right now.
>>
>>63996926
>as for all the 3s and genius-level game iq, gat dam i have no idea

I wonder how much of that can be credited to Steve Kerr, who was a decent 3-point shooter and has genius-level game iq?
>>
>>63996934
>Greater than 30
You're so fucking stupid it hurts.
>>
>>63996514
It's simply racism against the best player in the nba because he is white
>>
>>63996947
what
>>
>>63996955
You called him a crusty old grandpa who follows bogan sports for old men. Then said that people OVER 30 in Australia would know the guys you're rooting for better. Both of you stop fucking posting, especially you dummy.

Curry @ $44 million is a fucking STEAL.
>>
>>63996964
I literally never said that
>>
File: Get A Load Of This Guy.gif (3 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
Get A Load Of This Guy.gif
3 MB, 400x206
>>63996970
This ">" means greater than, or older.
This "<" means less than, or younger.

The more u know.
>>
>>63996943
couldn't hurt, that's for sure, but he was thriving under jackson too
>>
>>63996983
actually that is completely wrong

If I say 4 > 3 then that obviously means less than because it can't be greater than.
>>
Baseball requires a much more specialized skillset and the market reflects that
>>
>>63996949
hi spain
>>
>>63996989
this is meant to be the other way around but the logic is correct
>>
File: 557.gif (321 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
557.gif
321 KB, 300x182
>>63996989
>4 (Greater than) 3

We read left to right in Australia son. Please stop, it's embarassing.
>>
>>63997001
whatever. my point is that if you say 100 < 99 then the < sign means greater than when you said it means less than

it all depends on the numbers you use
>>
>>63996993
hi my friend, nice morning in Barcelona today
>>
File: 1428952678919.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
1428952678919.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
>>63997013
That's one of the most retarded things I've ever read in my life
>>
>>63997013
You're wrong but it doesn't matter idiot. You weren't comparing it to anything in the post I'm talking about so you're wrong about this, you're wrong about NBA being > AFL/NRL in this country and I hope you sit there seething at your keyboard until you rattle you autistic brain to come up with something you think is good that I can make fun of again.
>>
>>63997013
Not sure if troll or completely fucking stupid. I worry about this country sometimes.
>>
>>63997047
newcunt
>>
>>63997055
simple reply from a simple mind.
>>
>>63996753
btw you're wrong on three counts
>% vs total attendance
you cant just project that if a basketball stadium was bigger more people would go. Also, baseball stadiums aren't supposed be full, they're big so that they can be at capacity for big games.
>more people know nba players
yeah but thats mostly because of the way the sports and cultures differ inherently. People still love MLB teams and logos far more than NBA ones. Also obviously basketball is played by loud entertaining negros rather than some boring white guy. MLB is more of a team sport which is another reason why individual players aren't as famous.
>I'm not white
leave now thanks
>>
>shilling this much fpr apehoop instead of base(d)ball
>>
Apehoop BTFO.
>>
>>63997013
Holy shit this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever fucking seen on 4chan
>>
Anyone have the graphic that shows last year's Home Run Derby beating out every NBA Finals game in ratings to really make the monkeys ITT mad?
>>
File: 1441617807452.jpg (10 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1441617807452.jpg
10 KB, 246x205
>>63997013

Has Australian trolling transcended this plane of existence or are you just fucking retarded.
>>
basebore is a joke, I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>63998354
looks like you were wrong twice then, hat
>>
>>63998259
That would be a bullshit graphic considering the NBA Finals outrated the World Series this year.
>>
>Craptors/Memeriors
>Cleveland/Miami

has an NBA saturday ever been so based?
>>
>>63998451
>considering the NBA Finals outrated the World Series this year.
This was already explained here>>63996891
>The only stagnant ratings you ever see for baseball lie in the World Series, where there are really just two fanbases watching. That is irrelevant since baseball is so regionally powerful; ratings for almost all of the 30 baseball teams are very high despite the eae of going to a game, which obviously many still do (more than with basketball or hockey).

Look up the numbers if you want to, but there's a handy graph of it floating around somewhere.
>>
File: 1409521709288.jpg (74 KB, 577x334) Image search: [Google]
1409521709288.jpg
74 KB, 577x334
>baseball is dying guys, i sware!
>>
>>63999042
>MLB revenue has more than doubled or tripled since the 1998 home run record chase and the steroid era

Nice.
>>
>>63996514
I know the guy on the left, but have no fucking idea about the guy on the right, I woud have guessed he is a hockey player before baseball too, what team even is that?
>>
>>63999354
>black guy
>guessing he's a hockey player

good one Bruce
>>
Money is based on ticket sales/ network deals. Once you understand that, you understand alot.
>>
>>63996733
He's from Jersey. What did you expect?
>>
File: 01-829.png.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
01-829.png.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>
If I were an athlete at the caliber of either of those two I would sign a deal similar to Curry.
>>
NFL players are probably most fucked by salary cap. Curry had shit ankles constantly before he signed that contract. Either his agent is a retard or he legitimately felt he would never get healthy, At the moment he's on one of the most underpaying contract in professional sports, outside Josh Norman of the Panthers
>>
>>63999754
>MLB and NBA
bretty gud

MLB rosters are 25 players deep for most of the year, besides the last month of the year when they expand to 40. NBA rosters are 15 players deep. That's a lot of moolah compared to NFL and NHL, where players get physically rekt much more regularly.
>>
There's no saying whether Curry will still be at this level next year. Basketball is a very verlsotile sport.
>>
>>63996750
not gonna google it but i bet his dad is from the US...
>>
>>64000466
im going to guess you knew that already. and wiggins dad is also american
>>
NBA is a niche league for niggers and kekolds whereas baseball is an international sport that is love by whites, hispanics and asians.
>>
NBA should make games earlier so us 3rd worlders and some yuropoors can watch it. At least on weekends.
>>
>>63996514
81 home games= fuckton of money
>>
NBA contracts aren't long term these days with its fluid rosters (lots more trading than other leagues) and the fact that there was recently a salary cap put in place and the best players are signing deals short term so that they can sign for the increased max contract after the next CBA
>>
>>63996514
Baseball and basketball are both shitty sports.
>>
>>63996703
The stadiums are more filled because they are smaller. What counts is the number of people with their ass in a seat.
>>
>>64003659
Trades are definitely more frequent in baseball
>>
File: hustle.jpg (38 KB, 346x391) Image search: [Google]
hustle.jpg
38 KB, 346x391
>>63997013
>>
>>63997013
>kangaroo math
>>
>>64004334
>Prospects

We're talking about relevant players
>>
>>63996713

But they fucking don't. What are you crying about? They have the money, get over it.
>>
Baseball has more revenue and a better union
>>
>>63997013
ebin :DDDD
>>
What are players unions?
>>
>>63996679
literally this stupid.
>>
>>63997013
>Australian rules common core math
>>
>>63998973
Even so I did some searching and the HRB did 7 million viewers and the NBA Finals peaked at 24 million in game 6, 17 million in game 1. So I don't know what's this graphic you're referring to. It could have been local TV markets or something and you misunderstood it.
>>
>>63996514
>>63996514
OP is a faggot
>>
>>63996514
>Why is this allowed?
no salary cap
>>
>>63996565
baseball rosters are more than 2x larger though
>>
The whole if the nba had larger staidums arugement is shite. Does baseball sell out every game? No but if you cut baseball into 40 home games whos to say those 40 games wouldn't sell out?
>>
>>63997013
the fuck am I reading
>>
File: wtf.png (102 KB, 403x293) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
102 KB, 403x293
>>63997013
What the fuck happened in this post
>>
File: 34t3q4tyq354_1.jpg (50 KB, 630x322) Image search: [Google]
34t3q4tyq354_1.jpg
50 KB, 630x322
>>63997013
wtf m8
>>
>>63999354
There are less than 10 black people in the NHL, why would you think he's a hockey player?
>>
>>64008770
woah, there are blacks in NHL? I thought their brains were not able to comprehend such dificult shit, like ice skating and swimming.
>>
>>64008832
My bad, it's actually 30. A good chunk being mixed though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Hockey_League_players_of_black_African_descent
>>
MLB makes much more money despite what autistic apehoop fans on /sp/ decide to believe.
>>
>>64008832
>hockey
>difficult

pick one
>>
File: black guy reaction.png (84 KB, 190x254) Image search: [Google]
black guy reaction.png
84 KB, 190x254
>>63996989
>If I say 4 > 3 then that obviously means less than

Yeah, maybe you should just sit this one out, sport.
>>
>>63996514
More people like baseball.
>>
>>64009149
>he's never been ice skating
4/10
>>
>the vast majority of baseball players get paid to do nothing
>>
>>63997013
"<" means "less than" regardless of what numbers you choose to use. Just like we don't use question marks in place of exclamation points.
>>
>>63996590
>2. Joe Johnson
>5. Howard

this is a joke list right? wtf that is the biggest waste of cap space i've seen in a while
>>
>>64009198
>amateurishly gliding around for three minutes and then taking a break
>difficult
>>
File: 1446868599944.jpg (109 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1446868599944.jpg
109 KB, 1024x569
>>63997013
seriously straya cunt
>>
>>63996825
uhmm in 3rd world countries where the nba is big like china or the philippines, a lot of people watch all the games online through illegal streams or on local cable where broadcasts of most nba games are free and revenue goes to the tv networks from those countries themselves. So, it is objectively a more popular sport globally except japan, but the MLB makes more money in the US alone than compared to how much the NBA makes globally
>>
>>63996672

It is really fucking old, I think it was built in 1967. It intermittently has giant sewage backups too.

Oakland isn't getting a new one in Oakland so that's why the owner wants to move to LA but it looks like the Chargers or Rams will get there more than likely.
>>
>>63996672
Jokeland puts a tarp over the entire upper deck because they have no fans.
>>
>>64000466

his Dad is American and he played HS ball after freshman year in Florida.
>>
>>63996724
NBA has small arenas because they could never even dream of getting 40,000 people to attend their games on a consistent basis. Baseball is capable of drawing that many fans.
>>
>>63999754
>Japanese soccer players paid more than CFL players
Made me lel.
>>
File: tpnhomhzxg0fwgmexrjk.gif (2 MB, 641x361) Image search: [Google]
tpnhomhzxg0fwgmexrjk.gif
2 MB, 641x361
>>63996825
>Every kid in the world watches NBA
>>
>>63996608

I figured that he got that contract because of the fear that his ankles would forever bother him. I figure if he stays healthy for the remainder of his contract, he'll get a better payday.
>>
>>64009681
>I figure if he stays healthy for the remainder of his contract, he'll get a better payday.

What a bold statement
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 900x675
>>63997013
What in the actual fuck did I just read?
>>
>>63999754
Once the MLS reaches the APS of Serie A, they're golden.
>>
>>63996825
>every kid in the world watches NBA

uwot? only nigs and wigs watch NBA
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.