[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: texas-holdem-diagram.gif (5 KB, 546x355) Image search: [Google]
texas-holdem-diagram.gif
5 KB, 546x355
Anyone here play?
>>
I'll fukin destroy u m8
>>
They call me Chris Funnymemer. All in
>>
>>63995155
>full ring

good meme
>>
poker night at the inventory
>>
>tfw America is too free for online poker and there will never be a /sp/ group on pokerstars
>>
Pocket 4s I'm all in la'
>>
>>63995281
>trying to be inconsistent when playing online poker
Tryhard
>>
The call me the janitor you know, because I suck at poker.
>>
>>63995260
kek
>>
File: 1428203945207.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1428203945207.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>make a huge bluff
>end up getting a flush at the river anyway
>>
lol yes. In australia there is a huge pub/club tournament poker scene absolutely full of degenerate fish who spend way too much money. You can really clean up if you even know basic strategy and go often enough.
>>
someone post the Ronaldo favourite hand twitter pic
>>
>>63995155
>>>/asp/
>>
What's the biggest pot you anons have ever won?

I won just over a grand once.
>>
>>63995326
I hate you
>>
Forget the online crap. Home poker games are everywhere in the US and totally legal if the host doesn't earn money from hosting it, but only from playing.

Ohio has several regional poker "leagues" and these guys are pretty good. Not like the crap you see on tv.

I kinda miss the earlier days of online poker, like the late '90s and early '00s when the players were not that good and there were a lot of sites.
>>
>>63995372
fuck that shit, I'd rather here about the worst beat.

My worst, by far, was having Aces and making a full boat on 4th street with two others in, one with a straight and the other with Qs and his own boat, and all three of us all in and the fucker hit a case Q on the river and knocked me the fuck out.

It wasn't a huge cost, only 250, but I will never forget it. Awful beat.
>>
File: mirandalawson.jpg (252 KB, 900x1290) Image search: [Google]
mirandalawson.jpg
252 KB, 900x1290
>play suited connectors
>semi-bluff flush and straight draws
>profit
>>
File: IMG_1763.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>63995426

Bad beat yea? I've experienced some crazy suckouts on pokerstars, here is the most recent.

>Deep in Tourney
>On the button with QKo
>Blinds are being timid as we are getting close to the bubble, so I open 2.5bb bet to get some money in as I think i'm ahead.
>Small blind folds and BB calls
>Flop is Q 8 J rainbow
>Noice, Top 2 pair. Know I have the best hand now
>BB instantly Shoves all in
>Slightly confused, "Would he have called with 88 preflop being on the BB? Potentially playing that hand out of position.."
>"Why would he donk bet like that?"
>I call, still believing I have the bastard dominated.
>He turns over an A4o
>95% - 5% in my favor
>Fist pump the air as this is a good chip up for me as I covered him slightly
>The turn card A 81% - 19%
>Instantly I get sad because I know Pokerstars...
>River card 4 0 - 100%
> Am now crippled close to the bubble
>>
>>63995349
what is better APL or southern cross?
Gold coast
>>
>>63997311
>On the button with QKo
you mean QJ off?
>>
>>63997417
Yea, QJo. My bad.
>>
So who gets to wear the eyeball sunglasses?? Who the fuck determines that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.