[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the collective assholes of fellow nfc north teams fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: vikingslionsandbearssomad.png (184 KB, 401x403) Image search: [Google]
vikingslionsandbearssomad.png
184 KB, 401x403
>the collective assholes of fellow nfc north teams

fuck you all

vikings i know a packers wins hurts you just as much as vikings loss. I can only imagine how much you were cheering and how shocked and butthurt you were about how the game ended fuck you vikings faggots. I hate you more than you know.

bears same as the vikings but in a slightly more pathetic way because your hopes were already dashed

lions im sorry but im sure you told your closest vikings friends to go win the division for you so fuck you just the same
>>
>>63994323
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR NFC NORTH FANS TO TALK SHIT
>>
The Green Bay Packers are an average National Football League gridiron team and will lose in the 1st round of the National Football League play-offs in the Wild Card game against any remotely above average National Football League gridiron team.
>>
>>63994391
they could lose in the first round for the next 10 years and it will never erase the joy i felt witnessing the hail mary. on top of that knowing vikingsfaggots were going ballistic over it makes it so much sweeter.
>>
File: Our God is a stylish God.gif (2 MB, 195x130) Image search: [Google]
Our God is a stylish God.gif
2 MB, 195x130
Still in first boyyyyyyy
>>
>>63994391
he believes this
>>
>>63994549
don't pretend to have confidence that they will stay in first because I know it's a bluff and you are scared.
>>
Literally the whole Packers fan base was on suicide watch yesterday, even made a "its over thread" bunch of kucks to be honest
>>
>>63994768
I was one of those fans, I was fucking pissed the whole game but theres nothing like being drug from ur lowest point to ur highest point in one play. its the greatest feeling i've felt since the packers won the owl and I sincerely hope every fan of every team other than nfc north teams gets to experience it.
>>
File: ditka.jpg (32 KB, 350x363) Image search: [Google]
ditka.jpg
32 KB, 350x363
You lost to the bears on thanksgiving

I'm gonna say that again

The Green Bay Packers lost to the Chicago Bears at home on thanksgiving on the night they were honoring the best player they're franchise has ever seen

Fuck you, enjoy watching the Bears in the playoffs this year
>>
>>63994881
i would lose to the bears on thanksgiving every year if it meant the following weak i could witness a hail mary victory.

seriously this hail mary made it so i can laugh about the seahawks fail mary. thats how good it was.

suck it bears fan. you can have your victory and we'll keep ours.
>>
File: lollacy.jpg (115 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
lollacy.jpg
115 KB, 1200x675
>>63994881
>Da beers
>Playoffs
pick one
>>
>>63994908
>posting the most embarrassing player in the NFL
>I'm supposed to be upset

They're better off making that fat fuck an offensive lineman
>>
>>63994908

>using reaction images of players that are absolute fucking garbage

lmao
>>
File: 1419129058112.jpg (36 KB, 292x360) Image search: [Google]
1419129058112.jpg
36 KB, 292x360
>Lost at home to the Detroit Lions
>Lost at home to the Chicago Bears
>They take Thursdays win as a Super Bowl win

Stay keked lil niggas hahahahah
>>
>Green Bay Crackers '''''fans''''''''
>>
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bears da bears da bears da bears da bears da berse da berse da berse da berse
>>
>>63994945
i know you're laughing because you're mad and I won't pile on because i know how hard it is to be a lions fan.
>>
File: 1445193621471.jpg (14 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1445193621471.jpg
14 KB, 327x367
>>63994974
Last game I got mad was getting keked by the Bills last season

These kinds of losses bring >US back down to Earth and always remind us that we will NEVER see Megatron win a championship
>>
>>63995000
>Canada
>lions fan
>>
File: 1448572975651.jpg (166 KB, 437x462) Image search: [Google]
1448572975651.jpg
166 KB, 437x462
>>63995015
>There games are ALWAYS on my tv
>>
>>63995000
i was at the game bro, lions fans were pissed and stunned in silence. though some douche behind us who was drunk was a dick the whooooole game. there was a kid packers fan wearing a cheesehead and the drunk lions fan kicked his cheesehead off and laughed at him about how bad the packers were losing. he got kicked out for obnoxious behavior but i wish he would have stayed to see the hail mary would have been great. the kid celebrated like crazy but was too scared to rub it in.
>>
>>63995015
>what is windsor
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.