[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROCKETS @ MAVS GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1429405199927.jpg (293 KB, 1174x771) Image search: [Google]
1429405199927.jpg
293 KB, 1174x771
Get the fuck in here
>>
Rockets are increasingly looking like an NBA team tbqfh
>>
That was a pretty blatant uncalled foul on Capela
>>
Very nice play by Williams and Powell.
>>
HOUSHIT!!!!!
>>
Rockets still shooting ice cold
>>
File: 420pepe.jpg (65 KB, 826x450) Image search: [Google]
420pepe.jpg
65 KB, 826x450
>>63992137
Any free streams?
>>
If the Rockets can just get their shot going then they'll be as good as last season. I don't think the looks are bad, they're just not dropping
>>
All the rocket fans on here disappeared as soon as their team went to shit. Bandwagon fucks
>>
>>63992597
I'm still here, faggot.
>>
>>63992571

they're bottom 5 in 3 point percentage. when you attempt the most 3s in the league that can't happen. its really not out of the question to think they simply overperformed last year. the lack of shooters around harden has been a constant concern and I think we're just seeing the results of that right now. combine that with harden's kardashian and lil b curse making his shooting at a career low, and that's how a 2 seed in the west drops to a potential lottery team. it's classic houston really i don't know why we expected any different
>>
>>63992597

Houston doesn't care about basketball until the Texans season ends
>>
>>63992623
The insane 3pt% drop is inexplicable and suggests the biggest problem is just a weird shooting slump imo.
>>
>doubling Dirk to leave other players wide open
that's... not a good defensive strategy.
>>
God, I can't wait for D-Mo to come back. Just his presence makes shit harder.
>>
>>63992650
>>63992681

fingers crossed m8 that that's the case. i was hoping the Rockets could be a good distraction from the inevitable Texans heartache.

i'm also of the belief that D-Mo is the key to saving this team
>>
HARRIS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63992706
If D-Mo was on Dirk then he'd be finding life harder. D-Mo isn't an amazing defender, but he has size on his side. I don't really want to put too high expectations on D-Mo given how long he has been away, but, at the same time, I'm hopeful. He's never really relied on athleticism so the back shit shouldn't effect him as much as someone like Dwight.

Yeah, that's a tech.
>>
>>63992744
shit, meant flagrant.
>>
That was a bad call, Bev didn't step out of bounds
>>
lol Felton, you're a veteran, you should know not to do that shit
>>
Rickets implosion
>>
That wasn't a travel.
>>
Help what's the score I'm at a piece of shit bar that's only playing the cavs Pelicans. Fucking frisco
>>
And that wasn't a foul.
>>
>>63993514
How the fuck does a bar in rich as fuck Frisco not have Fox Sports SW?
>>
>>63993514
Mavs a point ahead, 89-90
>>
are nba threads always this quiet?
>>
>>63993551
Just anything Mavs related.
>>
>>63993551
It's Friday night for the most Chad board on 4chan. It's going to be quiet all over.
>>
>>63993536
Thank you.
>>
>>63993566
ah ok thought it was just too early in the season but that is true too
>>
>this is rockets' defense
>>
Rockets have continued to looked terrible through this game, really needed the size of Howard/D-Mo, thankful for the win.
>>
File: 1449204007425.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449204007425.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>
thx for taking parsons from off our hands mavLICKS hes terrible u can keep him :)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.